Coach O fired will finish out season per SI.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Fire a man after a big win? Gotta be something coming from left field.

I mean do you really want a man to keep working for you after you fire them? I guess he can try to build a resume the rest of the year for the next job. Still a little shocking just 2 years removed from a NC.

His personal life and the sexual  assault cover up played a big role.

He was trying to screw the wife of a LSU power broker.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Fire a man after a big win? Gotta be something coming from left field.

I mean do you really want a man to keep working for you after you fire them? I guess he can try to build a resume the rest of the year for the next job. Still a little shocking just 2 years removed from a NC.

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

His personal life and the sexual  assault cover up played a big role.

He was trying to screw the wife of a LSU power broker.

I've heard the same thing even before this that Ogeron had lost control of off the field Shenanigans.... 

• Like 1

Tbh I'm surprised that more coaches haven't been axed for off the field stuff... 

But makes sense... 

Can't get rid of everyone because some Grown Kids decided to do something stupid... 

But from my understanding Coach O has been doing some extra curriculum shenanigans himself... 

But I'll wait for the real stories to come out... 

On 10/17/2021 at 1:32 PM, Ga96 said:

Everything larry associates with implodes. This site is the last thing standing. 

😂 

Married 21.5 years, two great kids. Good friends. Watched three natty’s in the past seventeen years. State title over the cheatersville biqueens. 

You’re single. In your 30s or 40s Living with mama and some umpteens. Stalking hsfb families and players from schools you’re not associated with. Recruiting kids with a fraudulent “training” scam. 

I’ll take my implosion over your life. 

(wink)

2ACE41E7-95EB-4033-A2F4-C68A655A729C.jpeg

As far as the O stories go, most are false. 

When you’re winning stuff gets swept under the rug. When you’re not stuff gets magnified. CC and lowends fans know what I’m talking about here. My honest opinion is that the combination of things were too much for him to overcome. 

Appreciate all Coach did for LSU. Third consecutive coach to win us a title! Woodward was smart enough not to turn this into a Tennessee type mess and the 17 million dollar buyout was peanuts compared to what it brought in.