4 teams from Texas in AP top 25 but not Texas

HooverOutlaw

58 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You just picking random Texas content to talk about to soothe your pain in how Bama is a&m’s 🐩  this season.  😂 

Alabama is more worried about the entire season and the national title. When healthy we lose a regular season game about once every 4 years last time was 2017.  Saban wins at about a 93% rate upsets do happen. Only Texas AM fans would get the score tattooed on themselves over a regular season game. You are right Alabama should never lose to a horse crap 3rd rate program like Texas AM but it happened.  But if the season ended today we are in the playoffs and AM is in the weed wacker bowl or dukes mayo bowl. 

From 1940-2021 Texas AM national titles ZERO. 

I don't have to tell, you already know Alabama has the most National titles.

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama is more worried about the entire season and the national title. When healthy we lose a regular season game about once every 4 years last time was 2017.  Saban wins at about a 93% rate upsets do happen. Only Texas AM fans would get the score tattooed on themselves over a regular season game. You are right Alabama should never lose to a horse crap 3rd rate program like Texas AM but it happened.  But if the season ended today we are in the playoffs and AM is in the weed wacker bowl or dukes mayo bowl. 

From 1940-2021 Texas AM national titles ZERO. 

I don't have to tell, you already know Alabama has the most National titles.

you’re the only one bringing up Texas every other thread and then writing a dissertation like this of BS. 

it’s obvious texas football is in your head. First it was Hoover getting spanked by Allen, now it’s A&M ruining Bama’s perfect season. This is not the only time a$m has done that to Bama and UT is 7-1 all time over Bama. I know that pains you. 

and because we know your state sucks overall for talent, we eve send some Texas kids Bamas way to help them be elite. 😎 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

you’re the only one bringing up Texas every other thread and then writing a dissertation like this of BS. 

it’s obvious texas football is in your head. First it was Hoover getting spanked by Allen, now it’s A&M ruining Bama’s perfect season. This is not the only time a$m has done that to Bama and UT is 7-1 all time over Bama. I know that pains you. 

and because we know your state sucks overall for talent, we eve send some Texas kids Bamas way to help them be elite. 😎 

Why does this Texas talent not stay in state ? Because they know they have no chance of a national title.

Alabama has a few warts losing record to Texas and 3-5 to Notre Dame but we have beat Notre Dame 3 if the last 4.  But better at everything else than any other program.  We own AM and Jimbo. Texas offered Saban 100 million he said no. Texas wants to be Alabama so bad they hired an Alabama assistant.  Per capital Alabama produces more talent than Texas.

Last 50 years national titles by state

Texas 1 if not for Lane Kiffin being an idiot you don't win that one

Alabama 10. 

Texas has 6 time the population but Alabama has 10x the titles. So in theory a player going to Alabama or Auburn is 60 times more likely to win a title than going to a Texas school.

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You follow me around like some jilted lover.  You are the only idiot that think Texas or Texas AM has a better program than Alabama. 

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why does this Texas talent not stay in state ? Because they know they have no chance of a national title.

Alabama has a few warts losing record to Texas and 3-5 to Notre Dame but we have beat Notre Dame 3 if the last 4.  But better at everything else than any other program.  We own AM and Jimbo. Texas offered Saban 100 million he said no. Texas wants to be Alabama so bad they hired an Alabama assistant.  Per capital Alabama produces more talent than Texas.

Last 50 years national titles by state

Texas 1 if not for Lane Kiffin being an idiot you don't win that one

Alabama 10. 

Texas has 6 time the population but Alabama has 10x the titles. So in theory a player going to Alabama or Auburn is 60 times more likely to win a title than going to a Texas school.

You asked this before already, Texas kids go everywhere, like kids from other top states, because they can. Programs come into the state and recruit. Obviously many stay in state because it’s reflected in the 4 teams you referenced in the top 25. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You follow me around like some jilted lover.  You are the only idiot that think Texas or Texas AM has a better program than Alabama. 

that goober education is not paying off too well for you. I never said that.  I provided irrefutable facts ONLY: A&M beat Bama this year and Texas is 7-1 all time vs Bama. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

that goober education is not paying off too well for you. I never said that.  I provided irrefutable facts ONLY: A&M beat Bama this year and Texas is 7-1 all time vs Bama. 

Even the record you quote is not correct if we are splitting hairs Texas is 7-1-1.  

I promise you nobody outside of Texas does not look at Texas or Texas AM as a national power.  Beating Alabama once every 10 years does not make you all time elite. Ole Miss thought the same thing.  Both are viewed as the biggest underachieving programs in the country. Texas brags about money 24/7. But the reality is they have a bunch mini Jerry Jones trying to run the program. Nick said  I'm not going to answer to a bunch or billionaires about football.  Texas had to hire a guy who had been fired at USC for being a drunk.

AM is probably the 4th best team in the WEST at best.  I say AM ends up 8-4 goes to a crap bowl gets beat and ends up 8-5.  If that makes  Aggie fans happy that is great after paying Jimbo 90 million.  But you know you are garbage program rushing the field after a win. 

AM is so desperate to a great program they even claim woman beater Manziel as a hero.

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Even the record you quote is not correct if we are splitting hairs Texas is 7-1-1.  

I promise you nobody outside of Texas does not look at Texas or Texas AM as a national power.  Beating Alabama once every 10 years does not make you all time elite. Ole Miss thought the same thing.  Both are viewed as the biggest underachieving programs in the country. Texas brags about money 24/7. But the reality is they have a bunch mini Jerry Jones trying to run the program. Nick said  I'm not going to answer to a bunch or billionaires about football.  Texas had to hire a guy who had been fired at USC for being a drunk.

AM is probably the 4th best team in the WEST at best.  I say AM ends up 8-4 goes to a crap bowl gets beat and ends up 8-5.  If that makes  Aggie fans happy that is great after paying Jimbo 90 million.  But you know you are garbage program rushing the field after a win. 

AM is so desperate to a great program they even claim woman beater Manziel as a hero.

You still are too ignorant to understand what I posted. I gave no narrative or opinion  on Texas or A&M…none! I gave facts.

7-1 win/losses vs Bama all time and A&M beat Bama this year. That’s what I posted. You are butthurt about that which is why Texas 🍆is in your mouth constantly 

Either refute those or sthu! 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You still are too ignorant to understand what I posted. I gave no narrative or opinion  on Texas or A&M…none! I gave facts.

7-1 win/losses vs Bama all time and A&M beat Bama this year. That’s what I posted. You are butthurt about that which is why Texas 🍆is in your mouth constantly 

Either refute those or sthu! 

I figured you would be the kind to talk about texas dick in your mouth since most AM men are light in the loafers.  Let's wait till December and see who had the better season Texas, Texas AM or Alabama.  I know people from Texas are so starved to be important in college football 1 game makes them feel good.  All AM has got to do is win the SEC 30 times and 17 national titles and they will be even with Alabama.

13 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I figured you would be the kind to talk about texas dick in your mouth since most AM men are light in the loafers.  Let's wait till December and see who had the better season Texas, Texas AM or Alabama.  I know people from Texas are so starved to be important in college football 1 game makes them feel good.  All AM has got to do is win the SEC 30 times and 17 national titles and they will be even with Alabama.

I’m gonna leave you with two facts in case you forget them. Then I’m gonna move on. 

2021 Reg season: A&M 41 Bama 38.

texas= 7 wins.  Bama =1 win  

😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Cling on buddy....Cling on...

Embrace that Nebraska Cornhusker mentality.  You're doing great so far....and probably not even realizing it.

• Haha 2