Are none of you Braves fans excited yet?

Bormio

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Braves didn’t stop the bleeding.  But even if you lose, you still need 1/3 in LA.   Winning teams learn to think like that.  I think the Braves will.  

We won’t win this series. Our pen is shot. Rotation is thin. Can’t score unless we hit the deep ball. It’ll be good to win this one but ATL is still very much in the drivers seat. 

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We won’t win this series. Our pen is shot. Rotation is thin. Can’t score unless we hit the deep ball. It’ll be good to win this one but ATL is still very much in the drivers seat. 

When you lose a game like this,  the team usually crumbles afterwards. Regardless of the sport. 

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Braves won it in 1995.  I looked it up this year the Braves choked was 1996. Then in 1999 the Yankees sweep the Braves and made them look like 10 years olds. Marino Rivera ate us alive.

You are right.  The year before.  Forgot they were going for a back to back.  Marlins won in ‘97 over the Indians - the real sad sack team.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I definitely think losing like that, hurts the Braves mentally and helps the Dodgers who were looking pretty dejected in their dug out in the 7th. Lol. 

The braves waited one hitter too long to switch pitchers. xD

Worst thing is I hate Bellinger. Total punchable face. Hate most of that lineup. Remind me of a bunch of frat guys, you just want to sock all of them in the grill. I actually like Kershaw and Justin Turner. Lux, yeah that guy will be in my crosshairs for the next few years.😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Worst thing is I hate Bellinger. Total punchable face. Hate most of that lineup. Remind me of a bunch of frat guys, you just want to sock all of them in the grill. I actually like Kershaw and Justin Turner. Lux, yeah that guy will be in my crosshairs for the next few years.😂

9D27EAD0-A04D-43D5-9928-D2175A74C109.png

• Haha 1