It was all about The Stache

The Stache

34 minutes ago, The Stache said:

You know, this is a big week and they had me on the radio again   All these interviews are taking away from our game prep.  

https://twitter.com/thewcolumnpdcst/status/903048776343945216/video/1‬

104 degrees is forecast for Friday.  112 degrees is forecast 400 miles north in Concord for the game between De La Salle and St. John's.  Both may be all time record high temperatures.  What is going in CA with heat like this on September 1st?

28 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

104 degrees is forecast for Friday.  112 degrees is forecast 400 miles north in Concord for the game between De La Salle and St. John's.  Both may be all time record high temperatures.  What is going in CA with heat like this on September 1st?

Whatever it is, it's perfectly natural, and human beings have not contributed to it. 

3 percent of publishing scientists agree. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Gawd its been humid here this week.   Feels like Ga. with this heat and humidity.

USA today stopped by and wrote a blurb on the game.  I kinda like this picture of the ole mug.  Our receivers are getting healthy and we will be at full strength on Friday.  The real story will be our backers.  Probably the best group I've had

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/no-1-mater-dei-vs-no-3-bishop-gorman-5-key-players-for-mater-dei

We called an early practice today so we can avoid the heat and humidity.  Don't think BG will be ready for our  Calif heat.  Our backers will be bringing heat of their own on that QB.

found another interview to share with you guys.  I kinda enjoy all this media attention.  My good friend Jeff Fisher stopped by practice yesterday 

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/video-mater-dei-head-coach-bruce-rollinson-talks-no-1-vs-no-2/

18 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Not going to be 112° at 8pm kickoff in Concord. Yes, it will be hot, but we all  know how good forecasters are about predicting the weather. :/

1 minute ago, The Stache said:

If it was up to him he would be playing

If it was up to me, he would be playing

Unfortunately, its up to the medical staff and they say, Amon Ra St. Brown will NOT be playing.

That really hurts. I know MD has other good receivers but nobody like St Brown who has ice water in his veins and is most likely to step up in big games.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:43 AM, The Stache said:

Don't think BG will be ready for our  Calif heat.  

Current temperature in Vegas is a chilly 104 degrees. The way some of you guys are worried about the heat leads me to believe it will be more of an advantage for the Bishop. We've been in monsoon season here in Vegas for the last couple of months which means these guys are used to practicing in 110 degree heat with 40-50% humidity.

44 minutes ago, Gator 82 said:

Current temperature in Vegas is a chilly 104 degrees. The way some of you guys are worried about the heat leads me to believe it will be more of an advantage for the Bishop. We've been in monsoon season here in Vegas for the last couple of months which means these guys are used to practicing in 110 degree heat with 40-50% humidity.

Projected to be an even chillier 86 degrees in Santa Ana at kickoff.  Hope The Bishop brought their Icewear.

Coach when you read this the game will be over.

I just want you to know that I am typing this as you are probably giving your pregame speech.  Really, really wish you and MD the best tonight.  Part of your national championship (this year) will have been ending Gorman's streak.

Only wish I was there to watch your victory in person.  

@7:25 Pacific:  "who's going to do something great?...I know how tough you are, I put you to the test, many, many times.  You've responded.  You've responded.  You know how tough you are...start the fight...don't quit out there...your brother's got your back.  Your brother's got your back."

From the announcer:  "they don't get any better than that."

Thank you, Coach.  A pleasure to hear your inspiration.

3 hours ago, BigDrop said:

@7:25 Pacific:  "who's going to do something great?...I know how tough you are, I put you to the test, many, many times.  You've responded.  You've responded.  You know how tough you are...start the fight...don't quit out there...your brother's got your back.  Your brother's got your back."

From the announcer:  "they don't get any better than that."

Thank you, Coach.  A pleasure to hear your inspiration.

Well BigDrop I appreciate the kind words.  You never lost faith and that's what I try to get through to the kids.  Gawd I can't harly talk now.  My voice is shot, but what a great HS game.  I am very pleased with how The kids responded when something bad happened.  Our offense struggled at times with kids dropping passes.  I was very pleased with our defense.  They played with abandon and flew to the ball.

I'll tell you what, that Bishop Gorman squad we saw tonight is a great team.  Those kids are well coached and relentless. 

Were gonna savor this one for a few hours and then its back to the weight room tomorrow .  I'll get back to you guys when I can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache