It was all about The Stache

The Stache

I admire the Stache for recently taking on top level out of state competition. MD has always been great. Glad you came around to it. 

I remember when Southlake Carrol was dominant. Todd Dodge didn't want to take on out of state teams but finally did in Evangel (and won). Hal Wasson took over and they played Miami Northwestern and ended up losing, but was wish they had done it under Todd Dodge's tenure. I know he's back to coaching high school ball in Austin now. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Ararar said:

"It's what Raleek has always wanted to do. He always wanted to go to a private school," Roscoe Brown said " ... Raleek's pretty excited. He just feels like it is going to get him ready for the next level on and off the field, more so educational-wise."

Shame, Buford would've been a better fit.

Triple A excellence... Academics, Arts, Athletics...

BGW

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Really? Has it been speculated that Matt Logan would replace Rollo at MD, the day Rollo retires?

An older rumor (when rumblings of Rollo retiring were big) but could certainly become the reality. Logan used to coach at MD. The MD job would be hard for him to turn down IMO. For what it’s worth I think we still have some more years of Rollo though. 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

An older rumor (when rumblings of Rollo retiring were big) but could certainly become the reality. Logan used to coach at MD. The MD job would be hard for him to turn down IMO. For what it’s worth I think we still have some more years of Rollo though. 

how many more years do you see Rollo being the HC at MD? I can see him still being the Head Coach while needing a cane or a walker

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Hoping these boys will get to take the field this year. If Moss gels quickly it will be a special team. 

It will be a damn shame if they don't.  Got Natty written all over em.  Bosco needs that mud hole stomped in em, too.  Twice.

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache