It was all about The Stache

The Stache

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 12:33 AM, Eddyr2 said:

Rollo’s speech befor the 1996 CIFSS Championship Game was 🔥 🔥🔥 and help lead MD’s to its 2nd MNC…

Was at this game my 8th grade year and this is the reason I pick MD over Servite even though I grew up in Anaheim…

….and the entrance exam 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They let anyone into cervix. Paying tuition at that school is like being robbed. 

It is a bit saddening that you even entertained the application process at the poverty school. Glad you realized you were much better than that! 

Grew up in Anaheim and my school/parish was St Mary’s in fullerton…Servite/Rosary are the schools that most of my classmates went to

4940AECD-79B4-43B0-BD16-C3B4B746098A.gif

On 7/31/2017 at 5:15 PM, The Stache said:

Gawd it great to finally be back on the field

Rock and Roll Baby!

During the mandated 3 week "dead period" two of our young men accepted offers.  Our big Tackle Tommy Brown committed to my good friend Nick Sabon at Alabama, and JT is going to be the next Monarch Heisman trophy QB at USC following, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinhart, and Matt Barkely.  Of course JT still has two more years with the Three Stripers.

We have 4 of 5 O-line guys returning and the entire backfield and receiving core (sans Osiris St. Brown), but his little brother Amon ra  who will sign with Notre Dame) is even better.

Everyone says we had to replace our entire defense, and we did.  We have our best front 7 in school history, including our star inside LB who was hurt most of last year.  Our Secondary beat SJB in the "Battle on the Beach finals".

Also Don't sleep on our 5 start TE.  He is an absolute stud.

All you Florida guys who say the key is to pressure JT...forget about it.  Our O-line guys are way better this year and most are 3 year starters.

Hey STACHE, don'tcha think you MIGHT wanna learn to spell the name of your good friend Nick Sabon?🤣

Cole Leinart comes in next year.

Freshman WR duo Marcus Harris (5 D1 offers) & Jordon Davison (8 D1 offers) will see time this year and be big time weapons for JJ when he’s running the show. Chris Williams (CJ’s younger brother) will also be a big time recruit. The ‘24 & ‘25 classes at MD are ridiculous. 

Cooper Barkate broke his nose at practice so we will probably see the freshman receivers get some significant time early in the season. Jack ressler will play a lot too. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Many think after Elijah Brown our QB room is thin, freshman James “JJ” Johnson can really spin it. Saw him at the battle at the beach and he looked good for an incoming freshman. He’ll be a nice back up to Elijah, while David Clark will run with the 3’s. 

Cole Leinart comes in next year.

Freshman WR duo Marcus Harris (5 D1 offers) & Jordon Davison (8 D1 offers) will see time this year and be big time weapons for JJ when he’s running the show. Chris Williams (CJ’s younger brother) will also be a big time recruit. The ‘24 & ‘25 classes at MD are ridiculous. 

Cooper Barkate broke his nose at practice so we will probably see the freshman receivers get some significant time early in the season. Jack ressler will play a lot too. 

B030E674-6275-4515-B559-FBCD5A0A0BF9.jpeg

8A3E2A7F-F251-4EC4-B6AC-B467A3397D9A.jpeg

These kids look great but the team may need more grit.

I’m about to give Rollo a call to remind him I skipped a grade and graduated at 17, so I still have a year left of eligibility. If EJ needs a JetEnd he has my number…

D92C271D-E9ED-4C54-858D-0793A0B1DA82.thumb.jpeg.f2c032a74b171ef7b7333254e09d9d60.jpeg

on a side note…does CIF allow TRT? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

These kids look great but the team may need more grit.

I’m about to give Rollo a call to remind him I skipped a grade and graduated at 17, so I still have a year left of eligibility. If EJ needs a JetEnd he has my number…

D92C271D-E9ED-4C54-858D-0793A0B1DA82.thumb.jpeg.f2c032a74b171ef7b7333254e09d9d60.jpeg

on a side note…does CIF allow TRT? 

💪💪💪

I think you can play at st Frances academy. You might be a little young for them so they’ll have to reclassify you again!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache