It was all about The Stache

The Stache

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Awesome bro. The most important question…. What did the spread look like? Looked pretty solid from the pics I was sent. The parents always kill it. New parking structure coming in clutch too 😂

Skipped the food got there at 9:05 so my son and I ran to field so Rollo would have us doing super sets for being late

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

@HurricaneNick @Eddyr2

Serious question... why are we claiming a MNC from 2020? MD did not play a football game in 2020. Is that supposed to be the 5-game 2021 Spring season? 

As much as I would love to claim this, it's a joke to claim it. Even though we all know who would have won the MNC if MD did play in 2020 😉

I'm assuming "2020" referred to Calpreps' #1 for last season, as MD is listed as #1 at that site for last season.  So yes, the 5-game spring season, which apparently they're considering (and not incorrectly) to be the 2020 season delayed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

@HurricaneNick @Eddyr2

Serious question... why are we claiming a MNC from 2020? MD did not play a football game in 2020. Is that supposed to be the 5-game 2021 Spring season? 

As much as I would love to claim this, it's a joke to claim it. Even though we all know who would have won the MNC if MD did play in 2020 😉

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

I'm assuming "2020" referred to Calpreps' #1 for last season, as MD is listed as #1 at that site for last season.  So yes, the 5-game spring season, which apparently they're considering (and not incorrectly) to be the 2020 season delayed.

image.thumb.png.433dd07d833a5d0363f2d531d40a2236.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

@HurricaneNick @Eddyr2

The program doesn’t claim it. #5 this year and it is on the rings. ‘94, ‘96, ‘17, ‘18, & ‘21. @Eddyr2 added the ‘20 Calpreps rankings just to spite Servite 😉 Agreed, 2020 team was really good. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The program doesn’t claim it. #5 this year and it is on the rings. ‘94, ‘96, ‘17, ‘18, & ‘21. @Eddyr2 added the ‘20 Calpreps rankings just to spite Servite 😉 Agreed, 2020 team was really good. 

CalPreps gave it to MD...who knows who added it to the wiki and added the calpreps link as a reference to validate the addition...

Mystery GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

i did not add the 2021 title

• 2 weeks later...

another thing that caught my attention a lot on that wikipedia article about HS football National Championships, is that it includes one for LB Poly, for the 2000 season, which i remember last year, or even several months ago, LB Poly was not included on there at all, no mention of LB Poly at all, and also, not that long ago, for DLS, it said they had won only 7 Nattie's instead of 12.

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache