Florida Top 10 OOS via Maxpreps

Wildcat Will

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Are you and joe "business" partners or what? Because you sure do come to his defense a lot. 

They tried to claim no, but, there's a post that is hidden from most where he's called the southern regional operative or something along those lines. 

I mean, I don't hate oos games, and I appreciate good and meaningful matchups. If I have to deal with a con artist shyster to get those to happen, I'd rather stay home. 

I feel pretty confident that the official folks in the Colquitt program feel much the same way, but, the dude has a way of showing his marks a lot of shiny stuff and has one soft hand on their pecker and the other on his own. 

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They tried to claim no, but, there's a post that is hidden from most where he's called the southern regional operative or something along those lines. 

I mean, I don't hate oos games, and I appreciate good and meaningful matchups. If I have to deal with a con artist shyster to get those to happen, I'd rather stay home. 

I feel pretty confident that the official folks in the Colquitt program feel much the same way, but, the dude has a way of showing his marks a lot of shiny stuff and has one soft hand on their pecker and the other on his own. 

xD

That was a joke. There is no Southeastern anything. I don’t work or even volunteer on his behalf. That site is his and his only. I don’t have anything to do with anything. I’m “coming to his defense” because he is not allowed to come to his own defense. He has been banned until after the FloFootball season it appears. 

The point I was trying to make is he has done a lot of good for the sport to help grow it and create matchups that might not have transpired without his networking. A lot of the games we all enjoyed throughout the years he has helped facilitate. 

i met him and have had numerous conversations. He’s a good dude that got involved in something some people view as controversial and is getting cancelled over it. All the good gets flushed down the toilet. That’s how society is so you have to just roll with it and adjust 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was a joke. There is no Southeastern anything. I don’t work or even volunteer on his behalf. That site is his and his only. I don’t have anything to do with anything. I’m “coming to his defense” because he is not allowed to come to his own defense. He has been banned until after the FloFootball season it appears. 

The point I was trying to make is he has done a lot of good for the sport to help grow it and create matchups that might not have transpired without his networking. A lot of the games we all enjoyed throughout the years he has helped facilitate. 

i met him and have had numerous conversations. He’s a good dude that got involved in something some people view as controversial and is getting cancelled over it. All the good gets flushed down the toilet. That’s how society is so you have to just roll with it and adjust 

Not once but twice dude. With all of us telling him. Screaming it. He thought the shit was funny and pushed it harder than ever. Now he looks like a con man and shyster. That's on him. Nobody else. He has work to do to fix that. 

A good start would be to remove all the shady shit from his listings. Instead he is still pushing them and singing the same songs. A matter of time before he's pushing another one that explodes. 

Also, whether propagating teams like SFA and IMG are good for the growth of the sport is very subjective. I'd argue it definitely isn't. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It ain't dying until he learns his fucking lesson and stops doing it. Twice in three years. 

And he has some others out there that are right up there with it. 

When you deal with hundreds of teams and thousands of people there is bound to be some bad apples in the bunch. 

At some point the Colquitt guys were coming to Rush’ defense when they hired him from Hoover. Swore up and down he deserves a second chance. Put their own reputations on the line. I guarantee you there was/is countless people in Moultrie who felt that way. When he turned out to be the same ole Rush he was canned. Now everyone who had his back should not be cancelled and viewed as scum. It’s the same shit with BS. He saw what they offered, just like the countless players and families. He supported them like any other client. When it went downhill he should have gotten the same treatment anyone from Moultrie would have got when they supported Rush for almost a decade 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

When you deal with hundreds of teams and thousands of people there is bound to be some bad apples in the bunch. 

At some point the Colquitt guys were coming to Rush’ defense when they hired him from Hoover. Swore up and down he deserves a second chance. Put their own reputations on the line. I guarantee you there was/is countless people in Moultrie who felt that way. When he turned out to be the same ole Rush he was canned. Now everyone who had his back should not be cancelled and viewed as scum. It’s the same shit with BS. He saw what they offered, just like the countless players and families. He supported them like any other client. When it went downhill he should have gotten the same treatment anyone from Moultrie would have got when they supported Rush for almost a decade 

That's not even comparable. I can't even wrap my head around the comparison enough to argue back. xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The guy is literally in the business of propagating schools like BS, IMG and SFA that can't play in their home leagues due to how they operate. 

It's his business model and dream to create an entire national league of teams just like that. 

USAA and BS will not be the last he propagates if that business model is allowed to continue. 

He literally needs shit like that to rise so he can create that league. That's why he tries so hard to sell those p.o.s. schools even while knowing they are what they are. Nobody can tell me he didn't know exactly what BS was. Especially after USAA. I wanted to give him benefit of a doubt after that one. He made another run at one the next opportunity he had. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody can tell me he didn't know exactly what BS was. Especially after USAA. I wanted to give him benefit of a doubt after that one. He made another run at one the next opportunity he had. 

Never give a pathological liar the benefit of a doubt, same goes with nolebob813.

Should I round up the 25,000 lies or so?

Both would lie to God and NOT think twice about it.

Sorry human beings.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Never give a pathological liar the benefit of a doubt, same goes with nolebob813.

Should I round up the 25,000 lies or so?

Both would lie to God and NOT think twice about it.

Sorry human beings.

Well, I try to have faith in folks, and sometimes that does come back to bite. It's a flaw I guess. 

I mean, we all know that's been his goal. To be the king pin that starts some national league of misfits that aren't allowed to play in their home leagues due to how they choose to operate. 

He needs real schools with good reputations to be hooked up with his show to make it happen. 

The problem is in, they aren't really privy to his game. They are the real suckers in the deal. They get sold a lot of sizzle and in the meantime this bullshit league of misfits gets formed up. 

It's one thing to have publics play normal privates, power privates play other power privates and power publics play other power publics. While that does go on with his deals, he is sliding these misfits in and trying to build their credibility until he has enough of them to accomplish his goal. 

I'm no fool. I can see it from outer space. He's been sprinkling those shits in with the real schools he has signed up. He calls them and talks these shits up to them and tells them bullshit about rankings and how he can help them with pollsters and whatever all other manner of bullshit he has to so he can grow that league he's dreaming of. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I try to have faith in folks, and sometimes that does come back to bite. It's a flaw I guess. 

This ain't church, buddy! lol

This is the INTERNET......filled with losers, frauds, scamsters,  and etc.

How do you think a bishop sycamore can even be born?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This ain't church, buddy! lol

This is the INTERNET......filled with losers, frauds, scamsters,  and etc.

How do you think a bishop sycamore can even be born?

When I think back to ALL the LIES and misinformation nolebob813 and njgardenball peddled on COVID in off-topic.......I just want to beat the PISS out of both of those losers.

Of course njgardenball had all his lies removed (8,000 of them or more) and nolebob813 has NO shame and couldn't care less. Go read his stuff.

You can't have "faith" in these internet lowlifes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone has to ride his one game sample size.

It's his thing.

That’s how you know you can never take him seriously. If you applied his own logic on Louisiana teams it would look ugly and he would quickly dismiss it as if it didn’t exist. 

When I told him Evangel won 3 straight State Championships from 04-06 they only lost 8 total games in those 3 years. And all 8 games were against out of state teams, he quickly dismissed it. 

That is Louisiana football in a nutshell, and this ass hat has the nerve to try and criticize another state. 

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone has to ride his one game sample size.

It's his thing.

My thing is that 2019 game never gets mentioned by the galactically stupid, nolebob813.

Why would he mentioned it?

State Champ and State #4 MNW got running clocked by Lowndes. 

Who cares if Lowndes played Bayside, North Miami Beach and the rest of the Florida garbage. Someone has to play that garbage be it in Florida or Georgia..

Take the ugly loss and move on. The rest of us have.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My thing is that 2019 game never gets mentioned by the galactically stupid, nolebob813.

Who cares if Lowndes played Bayside, North Miami Beach and the rest of the Florida garbage. Someone has to play that garbage be it in Florida or Georgia..

Have you gotten over Evangel winning 5 state championships and losing to 10 out of state teams those years and most of the games being blowouts? 

How about Trinity and STA taking turns on state champ Curtis? 

how about 2nd round loser Longview beating champ Neville? 

You ever move on from any of these? Because it doesn’t appear so 

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

2018 was the year 2nd round loser Lincoln FL almost put a running clock on Georgia State Champ Bainbridge. 

And Lowndes was ranked higher than MNW at the end of the year. The margin of victory was impressive but Lowndes was supposed to win that game 

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you know every single OOS game listed was put together by you know who. If it wasn’t for a certain someone and their networking resources, GA would be a barren wasteland in OOS games at the top. 

Is this an instance of capitulation?

Are you coming clean and letting us all know you are in with GSB?

Truth is a great medicine.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

2018 was the year 2nd round loser Lincoln FL almost put a running clock on Georgia State Champ Bainbridge. 

And Lowndes was ranked higher than MNW at the end of the year. The margin of victory was impressive but Lowndes was supposed to win that game 

Cry to someone that gives a shit.......people are tired of seeing you cry on this message forum.

You should really be banned.