Florida with the skins on the wall

Nolebull813

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The point of the exercise was to highlight the fact that Florida beat state champs from 14 different states.

The point of the exercise was you got your baby girl feelings hurt AND who gives a shit about that or your crummy skin list????

Get over MNW getting crushed and the rest of the Florida OOS beatdowns....we have.

Grow up!

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

No, I already dropped the punchline: bragging about losses that TAPPS teams took.

Not much of a punchline.

Who was bragging?

A Texas TAPP went to CA this year and played a Trinity League team.......put some JSerra uniforms on Nolan Catholic and no one would know the difference this year. 

39 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Clearwater Academy Int’l visits McCallie, TN tonight.  

Massey predicts CAI losing by 13, while CP predicts CAI losing by 17.  

Clearwater Academy already has the McCallie skin on the wall. They chopped down TN state champ 2 years ago. 

If a Louisiana team played McCallie there would have been at least 10 threads by now. That’s how much comp FL plays. Where you don’t even know thIs game is happening 

Some are saying Dillard was the best team STA has played this season. STA got a safety and a blocked FG return for TD and won by 10. I didn't watch much of the game, but did see an absolutely amazing YAC TD by Dillard that made it 16-13 STA. Whoever it was that made that play needs to be a major recruit if he's not already.

Just want to bump this thread. Thanks to Chaminade, Florida puts another skin on the wall. Since 2007, Florida has beaten a State Champion from 15 different states!!

What’s most impressive is that Florida has beaten a champ from almost every West Coast state. 

Nevada x3 (Bishop Gorman three times)

California x2 (DLS twice)

Utah x2 (Bingham twice)

Washington x2 (Bothell + Eastside Cath)

Arizona x1 (Highland)

Hawaii x1 (St Louis)

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just want to bump this thread. Thanks to Chaminade, Florida puts another skin on the wall. Since 2007, Florida has beaten a State Champion from 15 different states!!

What’s most impressive is that Florida has beaten a champ from almost every West Coast state. 

Nevada x3 (Bishop Gorman three times)

California x2 (DLS twice)

Utah x2 (Bingham twice)

Washington x2 (Bothell + Eastside Cath)

Arizona x1 (Highland)

Hawaii x1 (St Louis)

LOL most of these are not recent.  And in 2021 the Fl. State Champ lost to a CIFSS semi final loser.

#trendingdown

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

They weren't "the" state champion. They won one of eight championships, in one of the weaker classifications. Very, very weak opponents in the semifinal and final.

They still won state. Even though it’s a watered down one it’s still a title. Florida’s playoff system is the laughingstock of the country. We are up there with New Jersey, Tennessee and Louisiana with having way too many classes for how many teams we have. Florida needs 5 classes max. Miami Central still would have won in that scenario as well. They were pretty dominant. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly why I didn't start this tread.  Others live in glass houses but lack self awareness.

I just thought it was cool that FL chopped down champs from 15 different states. I know this is the worldwide web where anything you post can and will be used against you. Lol. 

“I graduated high school today!!!” 

Troll 1: “must be nice in your pampered little privileged world” 

Troll 2: “ big deal! Your school ranks 500th on School digger”

Troll 3: “congratulations on finishing the easiest part of your life!”

• Haha 1