Week 10 pick em

Cossacks

•  

Here are the games for week 10 pick em! Deadline is Friday at 7 PM eastern time. Good luck.

Servite at St. John Bosco (CA)  3

Warner Robins at Coffee (GA)   10

Collins Hill at Mill Creek (GA)   9

Riverview Sarasota at Venice (FL)   8

Bergen Catholic at St. Peter Prep (NJ)   7

Cathedral Prep (PA) at Canisius (NY)  2

Fort Dorchester at Dutch Fork (SC)  4

ThunderRidge  at Valor Christian (CO)   5

Atascocita at North Shore (TX)  1

Catholic Memorial at Xavieran Brothers (MA)   6

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

Are you sure this game is happening? I can't seem to find it listed anywhere. 

Yeah I’m not seeing it now? I was sober when I put the games together, so there goes that excuse.

If game isn’t played easiest thing would just be give everyone 1 point for that game and adjust scores accordingly if that isn’t too much of a pain? That would still keep weekly total at a possible 55 points. I’ll keep checking.

07F82F0B-D09E-4E90-BB8F-9C70DFB73883.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I’m not seeing it now? I was sober when I put the games together, so there goes that excuse.

If game isn’t played easiest thing would just be give everyone 1 point for that game and adjust scores accordingly if that isn’t too much of a pain? That would still keep weekly total at a possible 55 points. I’ll keep checking.

Wow who’s running this pickems, obviously it’s corrupted, no other option now then just Restart pickems and everyone’s rankings 

whats fair is fair

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wow who’s running this pickems, obviously it’s corrupted, no other option now then just Restart pickems and everyone’s rankings 

Fort Dorchester Boys Varsity Football - Team Home Fort Dorchester Patriots Sports (fortdathletics.com)

whats fair is fair

59 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Do you have a source? I checked a bunch of places but couldn't find anything.

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

34 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Better Idea if the game isn't happening

Give everyone the point value they picked the game at

53 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

If game isn’t played easiest thing would just be give everyone 1 point for that game and adjust scores accordingly if that isn’t too much of a pain? That would still keep weekly total at a possible 55 points.

I can do that. I just want an executive decision before I start entering picks into the sheet.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

You set up these games in record time.Just find a replacement.Got to be some good Fla or Alabama games.

You serious? Half the dumb asses in here can’t hit a deadline with 5-6 days notice of the games and dealine. The addition of one game and subtraction of another would be a logistical nightmare with this crowd. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

I can do that. I just want an executive decision before I start entering picks into the sheet.

Yep if game is a no go, everyone gets a 1  point mulligan and other 9 picks adjusted up or down accordingly.

Congrats @imaGoodBoyNowyou are officially tied for first place with 1 point….with the whole field 😂.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yep if game is a no go, everyone gets a 1  point mulligan and other 9 picks adjusted up or down accordingly.

Congrats @imaGoodBoyNowyou are officially tied for first place with 1 point….with the whole field 😂.

I was a math major in college in the 70's so I will need to find some blotter acid to figure this shit out.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

St. John Bosco (CA)- 5

Warner Robins- 7

Collins Hill- 2

Venice (FL)- 8

Bergen Catholic- 9

Cathedral Prep- 3

Fort Dorchester at Dutch Fork (SC)- 1

Valor Christian (CO)- 10

North Shore (TX)- 6

Catholic Memorial-4