Week 10 pick em

Cossacks

11 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Haha,

I honestly never look at what people’s picks are until the deadline. Even then I don’t really pay attention until scoring. Honestly huge shout out to @dntn31on the score keeping this year. Way more proficient than am I and his updating is great. Still miss the @imaGoodBoyNow pickems where there may or may not even being a update on the results. 😂

I got to my breaking point with trying to run that shit show, my most stressful part of day should not be logging on to PG and trying to run a pickems on a forum 

Gotta give @dntn31props for running this shit , even tho Him and ballsacks is Blatantly Defrauding the pickems 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I got to my breaking point with trying to run that shit show, my most stressful part of day should not be logging on to PG and trying to run a pickems on a forum 

Gotta give @dntn31props for running this shit , even tho Him and ballsacks is Blatantly Defrauding the pickems 

9B92BCDD-7218-4D7D-864F-EABC366B1552.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My 100 foot oak tree is dying, I cut its roots, years back,   One of these days it’s gonna tip over and take out my neighbors car and his power lines, i don’t like him tho soo let that sum bitch fall 

Years back I heard a huge crack & boom.A decent sized oak fell on my mail man in his mail truck.Where he was sitting couldn't have been more than 8" up from the pavement.After that my neighbors went nuts & had all their oaks cut down.The street looks like shit now.You probably remember the news story about that.

• dntn31 unpinned this topic