Week 10 pick em

Cossacks

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I think we all know there was some sort of collusion involved this week.  How else can you explain how Good Boy goes 7-0 thru Friday night?

The obvious answer is that we are time travelers. Instead of using our knowledge of the future to make a killing on stocks or winning the lotto, we are using it to eek out an edge in a high school football pickem with fewer than 20 active participants.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

The obvious answer is that we are time travelers. Instead of using our knowledge of the future to make a killing on stocks or winning the lotto, we are using it to eek out an edge in a high school football pickem with fewer than 20 active participants.

You're wasting your power.... 

Give it to me I know what to do with it

8 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Exactly. Why would I want to use that power for the $3K NFL pick em I’m sitting in just about dead last in? No sir not this guy. 

10 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I'm sure if all of us in the pickem put our maximum brain power together we could do amazing things... 

End world hunger 

Cure cancer 

End poverty... 

Or... 

Are my goals for our combined efforts set to high... 

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

54 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Exactly. Why would I want to use that power for the $3K NFL pick em I’m sitting in just about dead last in? No sir not this guy. 

I always wondered what kind of stuff you guys talked about at Bohemian Grove. One day I'm gonna get an invite to be there too. 

• dntn31 unpinned this topic