Maxpreps new top 25

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

I just don't use them haphazardly like you and a lot of people do.

Since when have I applied daisy chains? What the hell are you talking about?

You are so looney tunes that you constantly lie about things as weird as daisy chains and don't understand the logic of comparing your Servite take to St. Thomas More.

And somehow you fabricated East St. Louis out of thin air when nobody mentioned them or even intimated about them.

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

I see how you left out the very next sentence. You're worse than the media. This is typical Canes dictation. Give me a break....

You scream to high heaven that you don't do daisy chains but when confronted with the fact that you *do* you claim that, well, results have to be used!

Yeah, no shit.

Maybe some day you'll go back and tell us how you managed to bungle this thread so bad and somehow injected East St. Louis into a syllogism regarding Servite-Mater Dei and St. Thomas More-IMG.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Since when have I applied daisy chains? What the hell are you talking about?

You are so looney tunes that you constantly lie about things as weird as daisy chains and don't understand the logic of comparing your Servite take to St. Thomas More.

And somehow you fabricated East St. Louis out of thin air when nobody mentioned them or even intimated about them.

You just tried to use a daisy chain (at least part of one when YOU brought up a random STM score when comparing IMG with Servite and MD). So, to retort to your silliness I brought up ESL to compare, since that seems to be all you understand when comparing teams. Bringing up a random team not being discussed was your first move, not mine. 

That's what the hell I'm talking about. 

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Maybe some day you'll go back and tell us how you managed to bungle this thread so bad and somehow injected East St. Louis into a syllogism regarding Servite-Mater Dei and St. Thomas More-IMG.

Again, YOU brought up STM first. Just except the fact that you were wrong by injecting that team into the discussion. 

5 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You just tried to use a daisy chain (at least part of one when YOU brought up a random STM score when comparing IMG with Servite and MD).

So now you don't even understand what a daisy chain is.

Good grief.

👇

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

No way. Hanging that close with the #1 team in the country merits a top 3-5 ranking. SJB still top 10 in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Utter nonsense.

Otherwise then St. Thomas More should be as well.

You consistently display a goofball mentality.

This is not hard, Omaha Vol. You're either incredibly stupid or just being purposefully obtuse.

If "playing" with Mater Dei is proof that Servite is top 3-5 then "playing" with IMG would also be proof that St. Thomas More is top 3-5.

That is not a daisy chain. It is literally the same thing that you just claimed above.

What does East St. Louis have to do with this?

You are an imbecile.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Bringing up a random team not being discussed was your first move, not mine.

It's comical that this is your takeaway from that example.

Your point was stupid. I gave an equally stupid example using your exact logic. You went apoplectic and changed the subject because you're a clown who doesn't know what he's talking about.

7 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Just except the fact that you were wrong by injecting that team into the discussion. 

And now he doesn't understand simple English.

How could a syllogism that was literally perfect be wrong?

😄

You are so inept that it's comical.

A complete bozo who knows nothing about high school football but derives all of his meaning in life from botching it every week.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I know.

And you either completely missed the point or desperately changed the subject to avoid addressing it.

Bottom line is, here we are all this time later and you've still yet to address it. I think it's because you have no answer.

How is discussing your comparison not addressing the point. The point is STM has played ONE game. Servite has manhandled the likes of S. Canyon, Mission Viejo, OLu, S. Margarita, Edison, and Amat. They took the #1 team in the country to the brink. Mind you, an MD team dismantled Duncanville and SJB. What kind of an answer do you want? If you can't tell what I'm talking about then that makes you the imbecile.  

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

The point is STM has played ONE game. Servite has manhandled the likes of S. Canyon, Mission Viejo, OLu, S. Margarita, Edison, and Amat. They took the #1 team in the country to the brink.

This has nothing to do with what you said.

Your argument for Servite was this:

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Hanging that close with the #1 team in the country merits a top 3-5 ranking.

One game.

That's it.

See, now you're attempting to change what you said because you know what you claimed earlier was stupid.

So typical.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just keep piling on things that you *didn't* say earlier and doesn't have anything to do with the example I gave.

👌

Oh my God, dude! No one is running from you. I assumed someone with your superior intellect (🤣) would be able to read between the lines and would've already known that Servite has played a top-notch schedule. I don't know what else to say to your stubborn ass. I'm too old to be dealing with your petulance right now. 

I guess I am running away from you now.....

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I assumed someone with your superior intellect (🤣) would be able to read between the lines and would've already known that Servite has played a top-notch schedule.

Then when confronted with a simple and perfect example you didn't make this point. You whined, screamed and totally made something up about East St. Louis.

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

You lie and then try to save face later.

It's like when you thought that Imhotep Charter was a private school and then claimed that you made a mistake instead of just admitting that you were ignorant.

It's so transparent how utterly incompetent you are.