Jump to content

Tonight's Totally Inappropriate Post For The Board


Rufus69
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thoughts on Tift?

I don't like them! 

xD

 

I think we'll play much better and beat them. Had we been prepared and played our best at Lowndes we beat them too. Alas... We weren't and didn't. 

Our team has a lot of young players on offense, but, we're still one of the highest scoring teams in the state. Tift has a fairly decent defense so, the matchup could be solid. 

Before last Friday I wouldn't have been very worried at all about Tift. Now, I'm worried. A play here and there and we lose to Camden, Lowndes and Tift and are a first round exit. We pulled it out at Camden, got the ol skirt lifted at Lowndes and now are worried entering the last regular season game. 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dig the @Rufus69will take a pic and post it. He is amongst friends (save 96), so why not? 
 

A poster on the vent sent me a DM saying I should be careful about posting pictures, lest somebody take a swipe at me for speaking mind. I laughed and said, “Thanks  Hoss, but I’ll be fine. I have a lot of worries, but some gutless bitch trying to swing on me without my knowing who they are ain’t one of them. Appreciate you thinking of me.” 
 

When I went to meet @HawgGoneItat the Marietta game my Wife told me to be careful. I chuckled and told her all that tough guy shit people talk disappears when the opportunity to act arises. Besides, anybody here who literally wants to fight somebody over hsfb posts deserves to get their ass beat. 😂 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

I dig the @Rufus69will take a pic and post it. He is amongst friends (save 96), so why not? 
 

A poster on the vent sent me a DM saying I should be careful about posting pictures, lest somebody take a swipe at me for speaking mind. I laughed and said, “Thanks  Hoss, but I’ll be fine. I have a lot of worries, but some gutless bitch trying to swing on me without my knowing who they are ain’t one of them. Appreciate you thinking of me.” 
 

When I went to meet @HawgGoneItat the Marietta game my Wife told me to be careful. I chuckled and told her all that tough guy shit people talk disappears when the opportunity to act arises. Besides, anybody here who literally wants to fight somebody over hsfb posts deserves to get their ass beat. 😂 

I figure you shouldn't be afraid to post a pic of yourself if you haven't anything to be ashamed of. 

If you're a sorry ass troll, I can see why you wouldn't want people to know who you are though. 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I figure you shouldn't be afraid to post a pic of yourself if you haven't anything to be ashamed of. 

If you're a sorry ass troll, I can see why you wouldn't want people to know who you are though. 

 

This is GOSPEL!

 

When you have multiple names and hide from people when they ask questions of you, won’t say who you’re affiliated with but constantly talk about everybody else, yooza sorry bitch who brings nothing to any forum you post in. 
 

No need to name names, as everybody knows who these boys are. If you banned all of them the board most likely would improve, even at the cost of the laughs these buffoons always bring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I dig the @Rufus69will take a pic and post it. He is amongst friends (save 96), so why not? 
 

A poster on the vent sent me a DM saying I should be careful about posting pictures, lest somebody take a swipe at me for speaking mind. I laughed and said, “Thanks  Hoss, but I’ll be fine. I have a lot of worries, but some gutless bitch trying to swing on me without my knowing who they are ain’t one of them. Appreciate you thinking of me.” 
 

When I went to meet @HawgGoneItat the Marietta game my Wife told me to be careful. I chuckled and told her all that tough guy shit people talk disappears when the opportunity to act arises. Besides, anybody here who literally wants to fight somebody over hsfb posts deserves to get their ass beat. 😂 

I never have been concerned with posting who I am.  I've yet to have a problem and actually I've probably had more fun at away games because people recognized me.

Surprisingly...the closest I've come to having a "disagreement" was in Lilburn Georgia when we were playing Parkview back in their heyday.  I know most of you figured it would be Lowndes...but...I've really never had much of an issue with the Viking Clan....AT GAMES.  But I digress....we were in the the Orange Jungle on their elaborate visitor's side...the ones with porta potties...when Ms. Violet said..."Rufus, I ain't using one of them durn things".  So I actually walked her around to the Taj Mahal of Home sides where the extremely nice ladies facilities were.  Obviously...I was wearing my Packer attire.  One of Parkview's more upstanding citizens told me we were on the wrong side.  He went on to suggest we turn around and head back.  I told him we would gladly do so when Ms. Violet finished her business.  He became a tad irate.  So I told him...my name was Rufus and I was from South Berlin and we could handle things any way he wanted.  Believe it or not...another Parkview fan was listening to the conversation and he "knew" me from the GAVSV.  He explained to the irate guy...if Ms. Violet wanted to use the Panther facilities...she was more than welcome to.  And THAT was THAT.

The GAVSV has been a blessing to me.  I've met more football fans than you can shake a stick at.  I've developed GOOD friendships.  So to recap...No Sir...I don't mind people knowing who I am.  If you don't like me....you gotta know...that breaks my heart.

(Smile)

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Thanks 3
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I never have been concerned with posting who I am.  I've yet to have a problem and actually I've probably had more fun at away games because people recognized me.

Surprisingly...the closest I've come to having a "disagreement" was in Lilburn Georgia when we were playing Parkview back in their heyday.  I know most of you figured it would be Lowndes...but...I've really never had much of an issue with the Viking Clan....AT GAMES.  But I digress....we were in the the Orange Jungle on their elaborate visitor's side...the ones with porta potties...when Ms. Violet said..."Rufus, I ain't using one of them durn things".  So I actually walked her around to the Taj Mahal of Home sides where the extremely nice ladies facilities were.  Obviously...I was wearing my Packer attire.  One of Parkview's more upstanding citizens told me we were on the wrong side.  He went on to suggest we turn around and head back.  I told him we would gladly do so when Ms. Violet finished her business.  He became a tad irate.  So I told him...my name was Rufus and I was from South Berlin and we could handle things any way he wanted.  Believe it or not...another Parkview fan was listening to the conversation and he "knew" me from the GAVSV.  He explained to the irate guy...if Ms. Violet wanted to use the Panther facilities...she was more than welcome to.  And THAT was THAT.

The GAVSV has been a blessing to me.  I've met more football fans than you can shake a stick at.  I've developed GOOD friendships.  So to recap...No Sir...I don't mind people knowing who I am.  If you don't like me....you gotta know...that breaks my heart.

(Smile)

 

 

Rufus>>

Yes sir!!!

 

I have met close to three dozen people from the Vent, most oddly enough are lurkers who’ve reached out to me when we were going to their place or they were coming to Northcutt. 
 

EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON I have gotten along with and enjoyed the tIme spent making their acquaintance. Most laugh and say “You aren’t what I was expecting.” Whatever the fuck that means. 😂 Don’t know whether to thank them or punch them in the mouth, so I just smile and nod. I always think I’ve posted enough pics you should have a pretty good idea what I look like, but maybe they think those pics are far too handsome to actually be me?!? 🤷‍♂️ 

 

I’m with Rufus. First time I become ashamed or embarrassed of who I am in one of these forums is the day I don’t bother with em anymore. It isn’t that serious, ‘cept for those who put up a front of something they’re not to make everybody think they’re better than they are. Like anybody gives a shit. Only lying to themselves…….

 

Almost pity them. Almost. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...