The Left Is Everything They Hate

concha

A good read with interesting queries for leftists to answer.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/26/the-left-is-everything-they-hate/

If there is one lesson I learned working in the startup industry, it’s that people tend to assume everyone else will behave the way they behave. This was a revealing education in human behavior. Someone who accuses everyone of cheating is likely to be a cheat. Someone who tends to be trusting is likely to be trustworthy.

Unfortunately, of course, trusting types don’t always make the best businessmen: This quirk of human nature, the tendency to see everyone else through one’s own reflection, often makes victims of the best people. There is nothing quite as rotten as seeing a crook accuse an honest man of being a crook.

And it does make me wonder about many of the things the Left says: Do they accuse people of “not paying their fair share” of taxes because they know, in their Silicon Valley mansions, that their own lifestyles are wildly divergent from the economic views they espouse? Do they think that parents can’t be trusted to raise and educate their children because they themselves raise Hunter Bidens?

Do they believe people can’t be trusted with guns because they themselves can’t be trusted with guns? Anyone who has grown up around guns—before he fires his first shot—learns that every gun is to be treated as loaded: Sweeping someone with the muzzle even of an unloaded gun will get you banned for life from any firing range I’ve ever visited. But perhaps if you don’t have the training or the common sense, you assume nobody has.

Does the Left claim that society is irretrievably sexist because they themselves are sexist? They talk a good game on women’s rights, but they side with the alleged rapist and against the victim in the Loudoun county rape case. Bill Clinton continues to be welcomed and adored in polite Beltway company and elite academia, even though he has an epic record of sexual predation. And his wife Hillary was perfectly willing to help disparage and discredit Bill’s accusers for the sake of her own power. All of Hollywood knew for years everything the public now knows about Harvey Weinstein, but they still went to his parties, and continued to do so right up until their private knowledge became public.

But there is something beyond the Left’s usual odd behavior when their affection for a rapist exceeds their sympathy for a victim: The Left has broken away from equality of rights into a bizarre sphere where they claim everything men have traditionally done is what everyone should want to do. They claim that everything women have traditionally done is worthless. Validation is on an exclusively male scale. The Left isn’t just sexist in this respect—it is misogynist. It loathes womanhood and envies manhood (while understanding neither and failing at both).

Does the Left claim that we are all racist, and born racist, because they themselves are racist? I am speaking here not of casually offensive remarks, or even a certain governor’s blackface costumes: I mean the deeply held conviction that certain races are inferior, and can succeed (i.e., can “be like us”) only with extensive and patronizing assistance. What conclusion should we draw from statements such as “poor kids are just as bright as white kids” or the suggestion that blacks and Hispanics don’t necessarily “know how to get online” (both courtesy of Joe Biden)? American blacks were gaining in wealth faster than any other demographic when LBJ enacted the Great Society. Since then, the Left has used minorities as a permanent underclass who are expected to supply votes and menial labor in exchange for handouts on which dependence is encouraged. 

Finally, does the Left accuse everyone of trying to overthrow democracy because that is precisely what the Left is doing? How does #TheResistance of the Trump years square with gulag-style prisons where January 6 protestors can be punished and tortured before trial? How does General Mark Milley’s concern that Trump would attempt to remain in power past the end of his term square with Milley’s decision to take the executive power into his own hands? How does the claim that Republicans want to suppress voter freedom square with the Time article on “a well-funded cabal of powerful people” that spent hundreds of millions guaranteeing a “proper” result in 2020? How does the proposal for a vaccine passport square with opposing photo ID for voting?

Just as the man who suspects he’s always being cheated thinks of himself as impeccably honest, and considers himself driven to cheat only in order to defend himself, the Left projects its own flaws on society at large as an excuse for its own behavior—as expiation for its own sins, as atonement for its own weaknesses. The Left’s policy prescriptions are the black mirror in which their own personality is reflected and amplified.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

By the so-called 'reasoning' of this article, the title of this thread and the article itself, "The Left is Everything They Hate," actually means 'The Right is Everything they Hate.'

🙄

Potentially from an incorrect woke leftist viewpoint (forgive the redundancy).

• Like 1

so it sounds like he got Trump's number....

"If there is one lesson I learned working in the startup industry, it’s that people tend to assume everyone else will behave the way they behave. This was a revealing education in human behavior. Someone who accuses everyone of cheating is likely to be a cheat. Someone who tends to be trusting is likely to be trustworthy."....🙄

• Like 2

Actually, the answer to most of those questions is "yes." 

The thing is, the left realizes it as a societal problem and strive to affect some systematic change, because they do realize it as human nature. 

While the writer of the article and poster of it thought it was some slick "gotcha" theme, they now have the answer they tried to "gotcha" with. 

And, @15yds4gibberish is correct as well.. The right is also everything they hate. I'd say flip the script and put all the right's favorite gag points up and see if they give an honest answer too. 

On 10/28/2021 at 6:36 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ll be honest, I Hate everyone, but some I hate less then others

Honestly, you sound like me. I do say “I hate most people “. Driving down the freeway trying not to get killed, the crime you see on the news, the dip shits in our so-called quiet town doing donuts in the intersections, etc.. Truthfully, I have no use for most of people!!!

5 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Honestly, you sound like me. I do say “I hate most people “. Driving down the freeway trying not to get killed, the crime you see on the news, the dip shits in our so-called quiet town doing donuts in the intersections, etc.. Truthfully, I have no use for most of people!!!

not shocking...

a somewhat standard attitude for Cali...

3 hours ago, Troll said:

image.png.739ba43b4f38e844be29988644b36349.png

image.thumb.png.43eb51c5a3d576cb02f4027d39c2c721.png

proof positive...

LOL...you mean proof negative?....the proud guy on the left??....

Aug 24, 2021 · Proud Boys leader sentenced to more than 5 months for burning Black Lives Matter banner. Henry Tarrio, 37, known to followers as Enrique.

..nice try....time to move on to the next conspiracy...🤡

Pic of Enrique Tarrio

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you mean proof negative?....the proud guy on the left??....

Aug 24, 2021 · Proud Boys leader sentenced to more than 5 months for burning Black Lives Matter banner. Henry Tarrio, 37, known to followers as Enrique.

..nice try....time to move on to the next conspiracy...🤡

Pic of Enrique Tarrio

PSSSssssst.....

Unless he's some FBI plant 🍆...

"sentenced him to a total of 155 days. Tarrio was ordered to surrender to the Washington, DC jail on September 6."

Why would you think he is even "out of jail" yet ??? 🤓

🤡

PS: maybe some "work release program" ?  LOLOL.

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

PSSSssssst.....

Unless he's some FBI plant 🍆...

"sentenced him to a total of 155 days. Tarrio was ordered to surrender to the Washington, DC jail on September 6."

Why would you think he is even "out of jail" yet ??? 🤓

🤡

PS: maybe some "work release program" ?  LOLOL.

Just saw on A.P. it is a legit story...it was a stunt meant to remind voters the Republican canidate is a Trumper and what happened there....remember??...."there were good people on both sides"...D.J.T.

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sure looks like your boy...I saw your silly post on F.B. it says they were identified by people on the internet as BLM protesters??...was that you?!

That's an awfully poor excuse

when you were the one

who posted he was in jail

🤡

PS: And they were positively identified as lefties BTW

BTW: Sorry not me...probably just some more lefties playing your 🤡 type games....

...why are you such a sucker for that stuff ?

🤔

👉🏼 Here is a REALITY CHECK for Trumpers and QAnincompoops:
🔴 Over the first 3 years of the Trump administration, riding the coattails of his predecessor’s economy, Donald Trump created 4.7M new jobs. It then collapsed to a net loss of -2.7M jobs, due to his bungling of the Covid pandemic.
🔵 In just 10 months, the Biden administration has created 5.6M new jobs.
🔴 In the first 3 months of his presidency, Donald Trump created 500k jobs.
🔵 In the first 3 months of his presidency, Joe Biden created three times as many: 1.5M jobs.
🔴 Though the vaccines were created under the Trump administration’s Warp Speed initiative, Trump promised by the the end of 2020, 35M Americans would be fully vaccinated, 50M by Inauguration Day. Only 13.5M Americans had been vaccinated by Inauguration Day 2021, about 4% of the population—due entirely to the lackluster, incompetent efforts in distribution by the Trump administration. A pandemic which has thus far resulted in 750k American deaths—300k of which could have been prevented had the Trump administration not botched it.
🔵 Ten months later, 192M Americans have now been fully vaccinated. 58.3% of the population.
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to introduce a new, comprehensive “TrumpCare,” that would replace ObamaCare. He never did. 🦗 🦗🦗
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to introduce a comprehensive infrastructure plan. He never did. 🦗🦗🦗
🔵 Joe Biden and Congressional Democrats passed a sweeping infrastructure bill in 10 months.
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to end the war in Afghanistan. He never did. 🦗🦗🦗 Instead, when Joe Biden ended the war, Donald Trump criticized him for doing so.
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to create “Jobs, jobs, jobs.” Instead, he oversaw a net loss of -2.7M jobs, jobs, jobs.
🔵 Joe Biden has thus far created 5.6M jobs in just 10 months.
🔴 Donald Trump promised “If Joe Biden wins, the stock market will crash. Believe me!”
🔵 The Dow Jones is at its highest point in history.
🔴 The Trump administration’s 2020 campaign slogan was “Promises Made, Promises Kept.”
🔵 Which just proves that not even their slogans are fact-based, let alone their policies.”
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Man, that's an impressive list. Pretty hard to believe that Brandon has almost the same approval rating as Drumpf left office with. 🤷‍♀️

soon to soar when America realizes what Biden just passed in the Infrastructure deal....something the orange man talked about for 4 years....😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:
👉🏼 Here is a REALITY CHECK for Trumpers and QAnincompoops:
🔴 Over the first 3 years of the Trump administration, riding the coattails of his predecessor’s economy, Donald Trump created 4.7M new jobs. It then collapsed to a net loss of -2.7M jobs, due to his bungling of the Covid pandemic.
🔵 In just 10 months, the Biden administration has created 5.6M new jobs.
🔴 In the first 3 months of his presidency, Donald Trump created 500k jobs.
🔵 In the first 3 months of his presidency, Joe Biden created three times as many: 1.5M jobs.
🔴 Though the vaccines were created under the Trump administration’s Warp Speed initiative, Trump promised by the the end of 2020, 35M Americans would be fully vaccinated, 50M by Inauguration Day. Only 13.5M Americans had been vaccinated by Inauguration Day 2021, about 4% of the population—due entirely to the lackluster, incompetent efforts in distribution by the Trump administration. A pandemic which has thus far resulted in 750k American deaths—300k of which could have been prevented had the Trump administration not botched it.
🔵 Ten months later, 192M Americans have now been fully vaccinated. 58.3% of the population.
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to introduce a new, comprehensive “TrumpCare,” that would replace ObamaCare. He never did. 🦗 🦗🦗
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to introduce a comprehensive infrastructure plan. He never did. 🦗🦗🦗
🔵 Joe Biden and Congressional Democrats passed a sweeping infrastructure bill in 10 months.
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to end the war in Afghanistan. He never did. 🦗🦗🦗 Instead, when Joe Biden ended the war, Donald Trump criticized him for doing so.
🔴 For 4 years, Donald Trump promised to create “Jobs, jobs, jobs.” Instead, he oversaw a net loss of -2.7M jobs, jobs, jobs.
🔵 Joe Biden has thus far created 5.6M jobs in just 10 months.
🔴 Donald Trump promised “If Joe Biden wins, the stock market will crash. Believe me!”
🔵 The Dow Jones is at its highest point in history.
🔴 The Trump administration’s 2020 campaign slogan was “Promises Made, Promises Kept.”
🔵 Which just proves that not even their slogans are fact-based, let alone their policies.”

You'll give them an aneurysm trying to use their minds to get around facts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

You'll give them an aneurysm trying to use their minds to get around facts. 

Left hand 👈

👉right hand

saaaaaaame

Take A Study Break And Look At Cute Baby Animal GIFs

animal....

🤓

PS: ... aaaaaand down the rabbit hole you go. 🥕

🤣

BTW: I DID like the way you phrased it tho...what was it again...yeah

..."getting around facts"... er sumptin

💩

LOL

9 hours ago, concha said:

Trying to wrap my head around how the government shut downs businesses and kills millions jobs and then takes credit for jobs being "created" when the economy is opened.

Neat trick.

...what businesses (industries) did the federal Government shut down to cause millions to lose their jobs?....or did you mean to say as a result of the pandemic Trump lied about millions lost their jobs...."15 cases soon to be down to zero"...D.J.T....🤡