Battle of the best public schools in CA.

pde769

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What's up with this Inglewood team I'm reading about blowing out Morningside 106-0?

Are they not the best public school team, or, are they just second behind Folsom?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/10/31/inglewood-morningside-football-team-blows-out-inglewood-high-106-0/6224034001/

Morningside is in Inglewood. The hate runs deep. It’s wrong as all heck though.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What's up with this Inglewood team I'm reading about blowing out Morningside 106-0?

Are they not the best public school team, or, are they just second behind Folsom?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/10/31/inglewood-morningside-football-team-blows-out-inglewood-high-106-0/6224034001/

Everyone is rooting for Inglewood to lose. They are the Houston Astros of socal football.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gaballer said:

Morningside is in Inglewood. The hate runs deep. It’s wrong as all heck though.

Is one stealing all the talent from the other? 

I've always been of the opinion that if you can score, score, and if they can't stop you, rotate your 2s in and if they still can't, rotate your 3s. 

It's difficult to understand that two teams 3 miles apart can be one billion miles apart in talent/ability. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is one stealing all the talent from the other? 

I've always been of the opinion that if you can score, score, and if they can't stop you, rotate your 2s in and if they still can't, rotate your 3s. 

It's difficult to understand that two teams 3 miles apart can be one billion miles apart in talent/ability. 

There's about 50 schools in Georgia I wonder this about... 

How is Grayson traditionally onw million miles better than South Gwinnett when they're not even 10 miles apart... 

How has North Gwinnett been outperforming Collins Hill all these years when they're literally in the same city... 

How's Milton So much better than Alpharetta and Chattachoochee when they all serve the same city and districts? 

What causes it? 

Just now, dntn31 said:

The starting QB (UCLA commit) threw 13 TDs.

I saw that. Lol

Idk why they wouldn't take him out after they put up 59 points in the first quarter. 

I also still can't understand how the Morningside team can be that frigging bad while their neighbors from 3 miles away have 5 college commits and are clearly light years better. 

Do they play every year? Same district? Same size? Etc.?

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There's about 50 schools in Georgia I wonder this about... 

How is Grayson traditionally onw million miles better than South Gwinnett when they're not even 10 miles apart... 

How has North Gwinnett been outperforming Collins Hill all these years when they're literally in the same city... 

How's Milton So much better than Alpharetta and Chattachoochee when they all serve the same city and districts? 

What causes it? 

Nobody is scoring 106 points in a game against Chattahoochee, Alpharetta, or South Gwinnett. 

That's ridiculous. Lol

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

CIFSS wasn’t happy 

they released a stern statement to Inglewood 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody is scoring 106 points in a game against Chattahoochee, Alpharetta, or South Gwinnett. 

That's ridiculous. Lol

I mean yes that's not happening but I was just using for part of your question about how their neighboring schools are better... 

Also I looked at Morningside HS'S enrollment... 

And If they where in Georgia they'd be a 1A school... with an enrollment of 703

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yo what division are these schools? 

I'm seeing Inglewood has just under 1000 students and Morningside has 703... 

Bruh... 

This was a 3A school playing a 1A/2A school... 

The gap shouldn't be that fucking huge.... 

Inglewood is the #12 seed in D2

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just a classless job by the staff. Embarrassing. MD played La Mirada and the starters were pulled with 6 mins left in the 1st quarter. No need for that crap in HSFB. 

That being said, I pray we beat servite by 106 points next year. 

• Like 3