Battle of the best public schools in CA.

pde769

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What's up with this Inglewood team I'm reading about blowing out Morningside 106-0?

Are they not the best public school team, or, are they just second behind Folsom?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/10/31/inglewood-morningside-football-team-blows-out-inglewood-high-106-0/6224034001/

Hook them up with Refugio.  Same philosophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Just a classless job by the staff. Embarrassing. MD played La Mirada and the starters were pulled with 6 mins left in the 1st quarter. No need for that crap in HSFB. 

That being said, I pray we beat servite by 106 points next year. 

With Les pulling the Juice County connection, half that will be a real possibility next season.  And we will love every minute of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old_e said:

I was hoping they placed them in D1. I understand its a league game but they are totally on different levels. Not everyone is in the same class as coach Rollo. MD could have called their score against La Mirada but chose to be classy. 

Can you imagine the karma of MD/Inglewood first round of D1? 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MD87 said:

With Les pulling the Juice County connection, half that will be a real possibility next season.  And we will love every minute of it.

Yep. I was told Les is headed to Tucson with the family. Anaheim will be back to reality soon. 3rd place exceeded their expectations! They should build Les a statue! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep. I was told Les is headed to Tucson with the family. Anaheim will be back to reality soon. 3rd place exceeded their expectations! They should build Les a statue! 

I wonder if he'll get into the youth scene in Tucson (assuming there is one).  They play pretty good HS ball in AZ, of course, but doubtful they've got any youth programs as sophisticated as OCB and OGD are in SoCal.  

12 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Everyone is rooting for Inglewood to lose. They are the Houston Astros of socal football.

Seems to me that SJ Bosco beat Servite 70-7 in 2015, and 70-6 in 2016. Bosco fans warned us that they intended to "make Servite pay" for QB Lytle transferring from Bosco to Servite. Not quite as bad, but not exactly classy either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Seems to me that SJ Bosco beat Servite 70-7 in 2015, and 70-6 in 2016. Bosco fans warned us that they intended to "make Servite pay" for QB Lytle transferring from Bosco to Servite. Not quite as bad, but not exactly classy either.

SJB scored 56 and 49 of those 70 points in the first half. Seems like the scores could have been much worse.

Imagine sanctimoniously preaching about class while having Troy Thomas as your head coach.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

SJB scored 56 and 49 of those 70 points in the first half. Seems like the scores could have been much worse.

Imagine sanctimoniously preaching about class while having Troy Thomas as your head coach.

giphy.gif

About the same as md and sjb moaning and crying about transfers 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I could be wrong but doesn’t ur public schools embezzle money from TD club to pay players and pubelic schools get way more transfers then ur privates do

Cut him some slack, the special needs section of the board had been a little lonely since Folsom decided to dirty their undies this year and Block had to go into hiding.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Cut him some slack, the special needs section of the board had been a little lonely since Folsom decided to dirty their undies this year and Block had to go into hiding.

Thank god Block took a vacation, @Ga96had a full bus to drive between @frankyjames @RedZone @Ga96, occasionally @Sammyswordsman when he smokes on that Servite special before class 

C3F25B3D-284C-4CD2-9CB1-4711C775C2CB.gif

• Haha 3