Battle of the best public schools in CA.

pde769

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. Unfortunately, Servite, along with Center Grove, Thompson, Corner Canyon, SLC, WL, etc. are so behind the times in this respect. 

The past couple seasons, yes, but the Anaheim school will be back to very average next year, now that the Juice County pipeline has been shut off.

3 hours ago, pde769 said:

I'm an Cen10 fan, In the playoff there is no room for error. Only focus on the team you are playing that week. MV is 9-1 and this will be the first time they are meeting. I believe Cen10 will win.  I calling Cen10 47 MV 21.

Looking Forward to This One!!!…. I Think MV’s defense keeps the game Closer and the score down…. 

I have Cen10 winning 28-21!!!… Great Matchup!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Looking Forward to This One!!!…. I Think MV’s defense keeps the game Closer and the score down…. 

Looking forward to it, for sure, and I'd agree with your score prediction if the Servite game didn't happen.  Could be a Cen10 blowout.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 2:00 PM, THEOC89 said:

Cen10 will start slow because MV is way faster and more athletic than what they’ve seen 4 of the last 5 weeks.  After they adjust, they should be okay for the second half.  I doubt it’s more than a 14 point win though.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They’re very good this year.

ya, its just me saying in a subtle way, i hope it happens in my lifetime, that i hope a public school from CA, keyword Public School, has their football team win the mythical National Championship or just finish the season ranked number 1 in the nation, because the last time that happend for CA, the internet didn't exist yet.

On 10/31/2021 at 1:25 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There's about 50 schools in Georgia I wonder this about... 

How is Grayson traditionally onw million miles better than South Gwinnett when they're not even 10 miles apart... 

How has North Gwinnett been outperforming Collins Hill all these years when they're literally in the same city... 

How's Milton So much better than Alpharetta and Chattachoochee when they all serve the same city and districts? 

What causes it? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!