More proof that Iron Sharpens Iron

GardenStateBaller

Season records of nine (9) power publics excluding the loss to the elite OOS privates on their schedules: 

DV (MD) 7-0

ESL (SJB/IMG) 8-0

MC (SJB/BG) 7-0

OS (SJB) 7-0

Buford (C-M) 8-0

Liberty (MD) 9-0

Auburn (IMG) 8-1

SC (IMG) 6-1

Smyrna (BC) 6-1

The combined records are 66-3. The majority of them could go on to win their respective state titles. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Season records of nine (9) power publics excluding the loss to the elite OOS privates on their schedules: 

DV (MD) 7-0

ESL (SJB/IMG) 8-0

MC (SJB/BG) 7-0

OS (SJB) 7-0

Buford (C-M) 8-0

Liberty (MD) 9-0

Auburn (IMG) 8-1

SC (IMG) 6-1

Smyrna (BC) 6-1

The combined records are 66-3. The majority of them could go on to win their respective state titles. 

Bishop Sycamore fielding a team next year?

I read they will have 49 D1s next year, true?

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV (MD) 7-0

ESL (SJB/IMG) 8-0

MC (SJB/BG) 7-0

OS (SJB) 7-0

Buford (C-M) 8-0

Liberty (MD) 9-0

Auburn (IMG) 8-1

SC (IMG) 6-1

Smyrna (BC) 6-1

☺️ I can assure you Duncanville is not going to win state.

They are good but I don’t see it just yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Still a top 5 Texas team that is absolutely running through their instate schedule. Probably a semifinal team again. 

They are good but this Duncanville was tied 3 - 3 against Waxahachie. That raises red flags and questions about how they will fare in playoffs.

They don’t have an IT factor.

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

They are good but this Duncanville was tied 3 - 3 against Waxahachie. That raises red flags and questions about how they will fare in playoffs.

They ended up winning that game 52-3. If that’s how we’re playing, Sjb and servite were both leading MD at one point but both would go on to lose. What does that even mean? 

MD only led DV by 4 points at one time in the game… before going on to win by 42 of course. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Aren’t Desoto and Cedar Hill Texas powers?? DV rolled them. Correct me if they blow it in the playoffs but I expect them to be a semifinal team again. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They ended up winning that game 52-3. If that’s how we’re playing, Sjb and servite were both leading MD at one point but both would go on to lose. What does that even mean? 

MD only led DV by 4 points at one time in the game… before going on to win by 42 of course. 

Those are traditional powers with a system in place. Duncanville to me relies just a little too much on athleticism to get them over. I don’t know tons about them but they had a special group with JJ and his team in 2018 and 2019.

After that group graduated, they are back to being an area power, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Those are traditional powers with a system in place. Duncanville to me relies just a little too much on athleticism to get them over. I don’t know tons about them but they had a special group with JJ and his team in 2018 and 2019.

After that group graduated, they are back to being an area power, in my opinion.

Fair. 16 D1 kids and legendary HC is damn impressive for an area power. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Aren’t Desoto and Cedar Hill Texas powers?? DV rolled them. Correct me if they blow it in the playoffs but I expect them to be a semifinal team again. 

Cedar Hill is not disciplined enough to be a power. I don’t know what is happening over there but they talk too much and do little to nothing to actually back it up. Their best years were 2012-2014 and even then, they were getting blown off the field by then state power Desoto and Allen w/ Kyler Murray.

Desoto is better coached with Coach Mathis back but they do not play defense, so they are always finding themselves in shootouts which gave an advantage to Duncanville, who is defense oriented.

It is fair to say Duncanville could be in the semifinals. I believe Carroll and maybe Euless Trinity are the only threats in their way. Allen could be but they are not looking very Allen-like right now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Cedar Hill is not disciplined enough to be a power. I don’t know what is happening over there but they talk too much and do little to nothing to actually back it up. Their best years were 2012-2014 and even then, they were getting blown off the field by then state power Desoto and Allen w/ Kyler Murray.

Desoto is better coached with Coach Mathis back but they do not play defense, so they are always finding themselves in shootouts which gave an advantage to Duncanville, who is defense oriented.

It is fair to say Duncanville could be in the semifinals. I believe Carroll and maybe Euless Trinity are the only threats in their way. Allen could be but they are not looking very Allen-like right now.

Cedar hill is very young this year, that’s part of the problem. 

DV in region 2 will be good competition all around  with westfield, spring, woodlands, Desoto, Rockwall. 

ET found a QB so Ollie Gordon goes back to RB duties, with a better performing defense they and SLC will be threats from region 1

D1 escapes Westlake and Katy as both are D2 this year 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV (MD) 7-0

ESL (SJB/IMG) 8-0

MC (SJB/BG) 7-0

OS (SJB) 7-0

Buford (C-M) 8-0

Liberty (MD) 9-0

Auburn (IMG) 8-1

SC (IMG) 6-1

Smyrna (BC) 6-1

*Forgot Mission Viejo (Anaheim) 9-0

Or does list only count if you’re elite public AND lost to elite OOS private?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adam_MD_Alum said:

*Forgot Mission Viejo (Anaheim) 9-0

Or does list only count if you’re elite public AND lost to elite OOS private?

The list pretty much only includes teams that he gives a reach around. 

Slick shyster that he is. His entire reason for even posting on this site is to promote teams that he works with. That's all. Apparently Mission Viejo doesn't. Idk. I assume not. 

It really has nothing to do with iron sharpening iron. That's just a sales pitch.

• Thanks 4
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1