More proof that Iron Sharpens Iron

GardenStateBaller

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The list pretty much only includes teams that he gives a reach around. 

Slick shyster that he is. His entire reason for even posting on this site is to promote teams that he works with. That's all. Apparently Mission Viejo doesn't. Idk. I assume not. 

It really has nothing to do with iron sharpening iron. That's just a sales pitch.

Not true. Many of those games are unrelated to yours truly. Every time you assume, you assume wrong. At least your consistent. 

28 minutes ago, Adam_MD_Alum said:

*Forgot Mission Viejo (Anaheim) 9-0

Or does list only count if you’re elite public AND lost to elite OOS private?

That wasn't an OOS game. Great example though. The same could be said for Jones and MNW, who played IMG in Florida. Playing the best will always make you the best. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. Many of those games are unrelated to yours truly. Every time you assume, you assume wrong. At least your consistent. 

The games or the teams are in fact related in some manner. Be it the private, the public or the game itself. 

You're very transparent. I can see right thorugh your bullshit. You've been back a few hours and immediately compiled a list of teams with a sales pitch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

The games or the teams are in fact related in some manner. Be it the private, the public or the game itself. 

You're very transparent. I can see right thorugh your bullshit. You've been back a few hours and immediately compiled a list of teams with a sales pitch. 

You're so wrong. You so WANT to see that, but that's so far from any of my intentions. Please stop assuming. It's not fair that we suffer the consequences for you being really bad at reading minds. 

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Cedar hill is very young this year, that’s part of the problem. 

DV in region 2 will be good competition all around  with westfield, spring, woodlands, Desoto, Rockwall. 

ET found a QB so Ollie Gordon goes back to RB duties, with a better performing defense they and SLC will be threats from region 1

D1 escapes Westlake and Katy as both are D2 this year 

Isn't Westfield D2?

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're so wrong. You so WANT to see that, but that's so far from any of my intentions. Please stop assuming. It's not fair that we suffer the consequences for you being really bad at reading minds. 

So why didn't you include Mission Viejo? I did even point out what I saw, someone else did. I don't need to want to see it. Back a few hours and compiled a list of the teams that you work with in some fashion to drop. 

You have an agenda and it's not invisible. Your show is very transparent. By now we all know what it is. You want to match oos games and profit from the rights. 

I dont want to see it. I'd rather you act like most other football fans, but, you're far too agenda driven. 

Iron sharpens Iron. It sharpens iron as much in state as out and it sharpens as much between public vs public as public vs private. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So why didn't you include Mission Viejo? I did even point out what I saw, someone else did. I don't need to want to see it. Back a few hours and compiled a list of the teams that you work with in some fashion to drop. 

You have an agenda and it's not invisible. Your show is very transparent. By now we all know what it is. You want to match oos games and profit from the rights. 

I dont want to see it. I'd rather you act like most other football fans, but, you're far too agenda driven. 

Iron sharpens Iron. It sharpens iron as much in state as out and it sharpens as much between public vs public as public vs private. 

MV didn't play an elite, private, OOS team this season. And I can't profit from any rights if they're all going to the teams!! See what I mean? 0 for 2 just in this post. 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He also said Hewitt and Thompson would beat Hoover and were dominant programs in the state. 

Hoover 34 Hewitt 10 Hoover has won 9 of the last 10 vs Hewitt 

Hoover 24 Thompson 21.

Hoover will most likely face Thompson again in 3 weeks and will be an underdog again.  They may win by 40 who knows. 

But games are not played on the internet. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MV didn't play an elite, private, OOS team this season. And I can't profit from any rights if they're all going to the teams!! See what I mean? 0 for 2 just in this post. 

Why does it matter if the team is private/public or OOS? What matters is whether the team you played is elite. By your logic MD playing Liberty is better than MV playing Servite, just because they are from the same state?

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Who would take them out in the quarters? They’re loaded with talent and are rolling. 

I want to say Lewisville has a shot...but they let me down last week.  I think Rockwall is more than capable...But I may be thinking wrong regions.

The native Texans know all the regions.  I'm still learning...lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I want to say Lewisville has a shot...but they let me down last week.  I think Rockwall is more than capable...But I may be thinking wrong regions.

Yeah, it confuses me as well🤣 I wish they did the enrollment stuff for the lower levels only. Would be a bad ass playoff to have SLC, Katy, Allen, WL, NS etc all in the biggest playoff division. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Why does it matter if the team is private/public or OOS? What matters is whether the team you played is elite. By your logic MD playing Liberty is better than MV playing Servite, just because they are from the same state?

As a fan of OOS games, it IS better IMO. Teams like Folsom, MV and Cen10 play in-state, power privates lots. Like I said in an earlier post, teams like MV, Jones, MNW should all be lauded for scheduling their in-state power private brethren. As a fan, it's my desire that other states like GA, AL, VA, UT, IN, etc. start to mimic those others. 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Season records of nine (9) power publics excluding the loss to the elite OOS privates on their schedules: 

DV (MD) 7-0

ESL (SJB/IMG) 8-0

MC (SJB/BG) 7-0

OS (SJB) 7-0

Buford (C-M) 8-0

Liberty (MD) 9-0

Auburn (IMG) 8-1

SC (IMG) 6-1

Smyrna (BC) 6-1

The combined records are 66-3. The majority of them could go on to win their respective state titles. 

Buford will probably win 6A with or without CM on the schedule... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buford will probably win 6A with or without CM on the schedule... 

Right. But you don’t feel like playing top competition is beneficial? I think it is. & no I’m not hating on any public school that does not have to means to host/travel. Just think having a big test early in the season can set you up for late season success. Gets you playing at a higher level. Competition brings out the best. 

30 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Lewisville is in Region 1.  The Rockwall schools are in Region 2.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Right. But you don’t feel like playing top competition is beneficial? I think it is. & no I’m not hating on any public school that does not have to means to host/travel. Just think having a big test early in the season can set you up for late season success. Gets you playing at a higher level. Competition brings out the best. 

Oh no I think playing top level talent is good don't get me wrong. 

I'm just saying I think Buford is gonna do well regardless... 

The pedigree of Buford is something... 

• Thanks 1