More proof that Iron Sharpens Iron

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The games or the teams are in fact related in some manner. Be it the private, the public or the game itself. 

You're very transparent. I can see right thorugh your bullshit. You've been back a few hours and immediately compiled a list of teams with a sales pitch. 

GSB just retired from promoting.  He sent me a link to prove it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm not trying to be. You're over-thinking all of this. You really think I want to be suspended another six weeks?????

6 weeks did fly by, you have to admit, and you did get some furloughs

you always have to be in the right mindset to go inside for a while.  can't get too attached to things, not even family

like last night i saw one of the top guys from the "Cocaine Cowboys" get 4 bricks, after all that he had done, and after he had cooperated, and he's crying with his baby's momma the night before.  treat it as 1 door closes and another closes too.  always half full.  there's clarity in being banned

4 minutes ago, Testadura said:

6 weeks did fly by, you have to admit, and you did get some furloughs

you always have to be in the right mindset to go inside for a while.  can't get too attached to things, not even family

like last night i saw one of the top guys from the "Cocaine Cowboys" get 4 bricks, after all that he had done, and after he had cooperated, and he's crying with his baby's momma the night before.  treat it as 1 door closes and another closes too.  always half full.  there's clarity in being banned

Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder ;) 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder ;) 

mine gets deader (which is NOT the equivalent of hateful), though I am more forgiving/understanding as I'm less emotional, and my thoughts move toward a conventional perspective respecting societal mores because my inner desire is to be part of civilization and in harmony with my brothers

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Right. But you don’t feel like playing top competition is beneficial? I think it is. & no I’m not hating on any public school that does not have to means to host/travel. Just think having a big test early in the season can set you up for late season success. Gets you playing at a higher level. Competition brings out the best. 

I do believe playing top competition helps a team. It doesn't have to be out of state or 3k miles away or a power private though.

I prefer apples to apples in out of state matchups. 

Those games are fun when they happen, but, the more they're force fed to me and I'm told I have to pay some dill weed 20 bucks a month to watch them the less and less I care about them. 

I'm on the record calling out my own team for scheduling practices under the new coach. I mean, we're scheduling the top 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A teams in the state, but, we play in 7A. Idk about everyone else, but, I don't wanna say we're the best fucking 5A in the state when we play in 7A and have been checking out round 2 playoffs in the last 2 years. xD

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I do believe playing top competition helps a team. It doesn't have to be out of state or 3k miles away or a power private though.

Those games are fun when they happen, but, the more they're force fed to me and I'm told I have to pay some dill weed 20 bucks a month to watch them the less and less I care about them. 

I'm on the record calling out my own team for scheduling practices under the new coach. I mean, we're scheduling the top 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A teams in the state, but, we play in 7A. Idk about everyone else, but, I don't wanna say we're the best fucking 5A in the state when we play in 7A and have been checking out round 2 playoffs in the last 2 years. xD

Without these awesome inter-state games, Milton never would've won the biggest OOS game in the history of GA HSFB this season at SJP. To each their own. No reason to hate these impactful accomplishments in order to mask your innate jealousy. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Without these awesome inter-state games, Milton never would've won the biggest OOS game in the history of GA HSFB this season at SJP. To each their own. No reason to hate these impactful accomplishments in order to mask your inane jealousy. 

I said those games are cool when they happen. I'm totally not jealous. 

I'm also not down to line your pockets because you are a shyster. 

Also, not sure that's the biggest oos game in Georgia history. Sounds like more sales pitch to me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its not my fault that you've spent the last two or three years piggy backing a business off of this website and then you keep force feeding us these fake ass schools and teams. 

Enough is enough. There isn't any indication that you plan to do any different in the future either. You're entire body of work on here either surrounds or is directly connected to teams that you have in your hip pocket in some fashion. That's also not my fault. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I said those games are cool when they happen. I'm totally not jealous. 

I'm also not down to line your pockets because you are a shyster. 

Also, not sure that's the biggest oos game in Georgia history. Sounds like more sales pitch to me. 

When are you going to finally realize that the teams playing the games are the ones making all the money? Name a better OOS win ON THE ROAD for GA over the last 10-15 years. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When are you going to finally realize that the teams playing the games are the ones making all the money? Name a better OOS win ON THE ROAD for GA over the last 10-15 years. 

And that's why you locked them into all these weird contracts where only the streaming service you've partnered with can air the games and etc and then spam the hell out of this site with related links and crap for weeks on end. 

Now we're moving goal posts on the best oos games. You've changed it to win, on the road for the past 15 years. You know why? I do. xD

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And that's why you locked them into all these weird contracts where only the streaming service you've partnered with can air the games and etc and then spam the hell out of this site with related links and crap for weeks on end. 

Now we're moving goal posts on the best oos games. You've changed it to win, on the road for the past 15 years. You know why? I do. xD

Stop living in the past. I haven't done that in almost two months. It's time to embrace the future. 

And I only mentioned the last 15 years because GA never played relevant OOS games before then. 

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The list pretty much only includes teams that he gives a reach around. 

Slick shyster that he is. His entire reason for even posting on this site is to promote teams that he works with. That's all. Apparently Mission Viejo doesn't. Idk. I assume not. 

It really has nothing to do with iron sharpening iron. That's just a sales pitch.

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The games or the teams are in fact related in some manner. Be it the private, the public or the game itself. 

You're very transparent. I can see right thorugh your bullshit. You've been back a few hours and immediately compiled a list of teams with a sales pitch. 

The site was pretty peaceful and enjoyable for a while without his whining.

Stop dicking around.  Just ban him again, and that smarmy, unctuous testadura with his “ask forgiveness, not permission” BS.

They’re just pushing the envelope to see what they can get away with.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

100% agree. Corona centennial and Mission Viejo play fantastic in state schedules. Certainly no “need” to leave the state. I’ve said it before, a state championship has been and always will be the most important thing for a HS program. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Unfair to the smaller 6As though...

Whats enrollment of smaller 6A’s? Why not have them play 5A’s and let the top 12-16 teams duke it out in 6A? Or just have the best play 6AD1 and the others play 6AD2? Idk west lake whooped Carrolls ass last year in D1 and Katy beat the shit out whoever they played in D2. Just makes sense for those two to play IMO.

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Whats enrollment of smaller 6A’s? Why not have them play 5A’s and let the top 12-16 teams duke it out in 6A? Or just have the best play 6AD1 and the others play 6AD2? Idk west lake whooped Carrolls ass last year in D1 and Katy beat the shit out whoever they played in D2. Just makes sense for those two to play IMO.

1. There is a huge difference with the move from 5A to 6A. For instance, as good as Aledo has been in their 5A Division 2, and as bad as Cedar Hill has been recently, they still managed to beat Aledo 27 - 17.

There are a lot of examples of 5A football power schools growing to the point they land in 6A, then look average.

2. How do you determine who is top 12-16 before the playoffs?

That would be tough. A lot of these teams can beat each other so that would be difficult.

The divisions aren’t really designed to place the “best” in the top divisions. They’re set up more to keep similar sized schools in the same playoffs bracket.

Katy and Westlake are on a path to meet each other if both make it to the semifinals. Both are going to be in Division 2 since the larger schools in their UIL districts are making the playoffs.

17 hours ago, Wosinc said:

The site was pretty peaceful and enjoyable for a while without his whining.

Stop dicking around.  Just ban him again, and that smarmy, unctuous testadura with his “ask forgiveness, not permission” BS.

They’re just pushing the envelope to see what they can get away with.

peaceful?  i doubt that, and trouble is avoidable.  these threads are discrete.  get lost

enjoyable?  you have a low bar and no tolerance.  it's 10-15 people talking nonsense to themselves who have problems if they're not the center of attention and who have hissy fits if they hear disagreeable things.  have you even seen a vibrant, robust Board?  if you have, then you know to mind your own business.  how fragile are you and your 10 friends?

banning?  are you a punk?  nothing more need be said on that

smarmy/unctuous?  i'm the opposite.  stop using words that you don't know the meaning of and that you yourself contradict in the sentences right before and after.  besides being a fragile, intolerant punk, you're limited

start a thread, and hang out with you buddies.  we won't ban you--punk.  you'll still get a lot of dopamine likes, and you'll be the king of punkassville in which everyone cheers for you.

Hooray for Woski, 3 cheers and likes.  the punkass needs a dopamine hit from his stooges.  you're turned around--get your head right

• Like 1