GSB's retiring from promoting

Testadura

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't have a doubt in my mind that he's retiring from doing it on here. Either he does it himself or I do it for him. 😁

the video is so funny and on point

a few "that's what she said" are unavoidable--do you really think he watched the whole video and paid attention throughout?

we know GSB may not promote games, and for good reason, too, but may he mention upcoming documentaries during which he compliments certain message boards and their moderators and posters?

on a separate note, is HSFB free?  

Build Back Better!!!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Testadura said:

a few "that's what she said" are unavoidable--do you really think he watched the whole video and paid attention throughout?

we know GSB may not promote games, and for good reason, too, but may he mention upcoming documentaries during which he compliments certain message boards and their moderators and posters?

Build Back Better!!!

That's totally why we're all here! I never thought we'd possibly get complimented in a documentary by a proven shyster. Where do I sign up?! How do I make sure this happens to me/us?! Just let the dude roll with whatever he wants to whether my conscious says it's on the up and up or not? 

xD

The best compliment you can give me is to tell me my bullshit detector is on point. I don't need any recognition anywhere else. I truly do what I do for the love of the sport. I have no money making angles nor am I setting up for that in the future. 

I was deep enough involved with the Rush Colquitt program and connected enough around town that I could/can write an unlicensed book about the rise and fall of the guy and make money that way if wanted. It could be a best seller! That's not my game. I love hsfb, and actually love the characters that are all connected to it. Even GSB. Quite the cast of characters to be honest. I don't have to love what they do though. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Build Back Better!!!

Like I have said I know something you don't.  Tick tock

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

What you don't know is someone you trust very much sold you out. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:48 PM, HooverOutlaw said:  "Like I have said I know something you don't.  Tick tock."
Hoover:  Hi.  i hate stalking, banning, doxxing, etc.  won't find anyone here more strongly against that punk stuff than i am, and I have said that for over 10 years.  and i don't cheap shot around here--like trying to bring up someone's using the N word 5 years ago.  leave it at the door, and log off.  fair fights, right?  that's how we were raised, and it stuck unless one was a punk.
you dropped the above comments for over a month, maybe for 2 months.  "Sold you out"?  to the fuzz, the Ohio Players,  the feds?  to an interested party?  were you involved?  did you assist?  what impression were you trying to give GSB with your cuteness?  how do you know what you claim?  did it or does it affect his livelihood and thus his family?  how should GSB react to your unceasing teasing and taunting about a sensitive issue?  is justice taking its course without you, or are you helping?  Leave GSB out of it for a moment, and just talk about yourself and role.  I cast no judgment.  but you participated, right?  you can't wear white at the wedding, can you?
did you see someone wished broken legs on his innocent kid here?  of course you did, but you continued.
did you see the voluminous disgusting, threatening tweets and messages here directed against him?  of course you did, but you continued.
did you see the tweets and messages here (copied and pasted) about people emailing his job?  emailing news reporters?  you did, but you continued with the cute taunting and teasing, deliberately meant to leave everyone guessing and leave you in the middle.  but you did it, right?  you wanted it that way, huh?
I'm not saying you were wrong; I'm just saying ... Hey, that's your right, baby.  AND I MEAN THAT.  AND I WOULD NEVER IN RESPONSE ENCOURAGE OR HELP STALKING, DOXXING, OR BANNING.  I DON'T DIG THAT STUFF.  BUT THE WORLD AINT ME, RIGHT?  AND I'D NEVER DO WHAT IT SEEMS YOU DID, BECAUSE THAT'S SH!TTY, TOO, RIGHT?
You're cute.  but you're not solid and you're not tough and you're not right.  FACTS.  you learn in sparring that when you engage and throw, there's always return fire--so don't stand there admiring your work or looking for a receipt, cause you'll get hit (maybe harder than you deserve or expect).  don't engage unless you're ok with getting hit or have an escape route.  that's not a statement of right or wrong, or agreement with stalking (i total oppose that; and if it happened, I'd condemn it); it's just my telling an older man (?) something his pappy should have taught him

53 minutes ago, Testadura said:
  On 11/1/2021 at 5:48 PM, HooverOutlaw said:  "Like I have said I know something you don't.  Tick tock."
Hoover:  Hi.  i hate stalking, banning, doxxing, etc.  won't find anyone here more strongly against that punk stuff than i am, and I have said that for over 10 years.  and i don't cheap shot around here--like trying to bring up someone's using the N word 5 years ago.  leave it at the door, and log off.  fair fights, right?  that's how we were raised, and it stuck unless one was a punk.
you dropped the above comments for over a month, maybe for 2 months.  "Sold you out"?  to the fuzz, the Ohio Players,  the feds?  to an interested party?  were you involved?  did you assist?  what impression were you trying to give GSB with your cuteness?  how do you know what you claim?  did it or does it affect his livelihood and thus his family?  how should GSB react to your unceasing teasing and taunting about a sensitive issue?  is justice taking its course without you, or are you helping?  Leave GSB out of it for a moment, and just talk about yourself and role.  I cast no judgment.  but you participated, right?  you can't wear white at the wedding, can you?
did you see someone wished broken legs on his innocent kid here?  of course you did, but you continued.
did you see the voluminous disgusting, threatening tweets and messages here directed against him?  of course you did, but you continued.
did you see the tweets and messages here (copied and pasted) about people emailing his job?  emailing news reporters?  you did, but you continued with the cute taunting and teasing, deliberately meant to leave everyone guessing and leave you in the middle.  but you did it, right?  you wanted it that way, huh?
I'm not saying you were wrong; I'm just saying ... Hey, that's your right, baby.  AND I MEAN THAT.  AND I WOULD NEVER IN RESPONSE ENCOURAGE OR HELP STALKING, DOXXING, OR BANNING.  I DON'T DIG THAT STUFF.  BUT THE WORLD AINT ME, RIGHT?  AND I'D NEVER DO WHAT IT SEEMS YOU DID, BECAUSE THAT'S SH!TTY, TOO, RIGHT?
You're cute.  but you're not solid and you're not tough and you're not right.  FACTS.  you learn in sparring that when you engage and throw, there's always return fire--so don't stand there admiring your work or looking for a receipt, cause you'll get hit (maybe harder than you deserve or expect).  don't engage unless you're ok with getting hit or have an escape route.  that's not a statement of right or wrong, or agreement with stalking (i total oppose that; and if it happened, I'd condemn it); it's just my telling an older man (?) something his pappy should have taught him