Week 11 pick em

Cossacks

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Hey asshole it’s a big surprise 😂. No one, I mean no would guess these games might be on the slate. You are so far wrong and off, only about 7-8 of those are prob gonna be on there. 😂

I guess my early research on some of these teams hasn't been wasted. 🙃

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Probably not. You and @imaGoodBoyNow doing your weekly due diligence and early work pays off obviously in the results! 😂

I actually do like 10 mins of DD but last week I was so swamped I couldn’t even find it in me to research 🔬 because of work, I got a job that I shouldn’t really be doing  , and it’s one giant pain in ass

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

• Westside Catholic/Bellevue East

Bellevue WEST is who Westside’s playing. HUGE difference. West gets all the best talent in Bellevue and East is always left with scraps. 
Bellevue is a military town (Offutt AFB). So, they get an influx of legal transfers every year from those military families. 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I actually do like 10 mins of DD but last week I was so swamped I couldn’t even find it in me to research 🔬 because of work, I got a job that I shouldn’t really be doing  , and it’s one giant pain in ass

Then you usually put in about 5 more minutes than I do 😂. Last year I picked some of the games with a ton of help and input from @ECHS05. Seems like when we compared the games we generally were on track for the same games (see @dntn31this week). Last year I was complete shit in the contest.  so even picking the games was of zero benefit to me. This year for me is pure luck, which I really think it comes down to for just about everyone. I mean Mt. Carmel could have easily lost last week, came down to the end. And the Norcal game, teams I have seen play several times the past 40 years and am familiar with I blew 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 1