Jump to content

This sums up the idiots who are against critical race theory


Ga96
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can someone tell me what public school system was NOT teaching about slavery and the atrocities to native Indians in their history books? That would be an issue. 

When I was growing up in public schools, we learned all the horrible things that happened. There was no sugar coating.

The issue today is race pimps trying to overanalyze it and try and apply shit from the 1800’s to today to push some fake narrative that funds their race hustling 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Can anybody guess why teaching history is important and not some laundered version.
 

Look to NoBalls and Slot for proof. 
 

bgw

Nole has a point , they always taught this shit in world History about the slaves

 

the issue is the CRT bullshit is trying to convince black kids today that they are Still oppressed and white man has an advantage 

 

it’s all bullshit

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nole has a point , they always taught this shit in world History about the slaves

 

the issue is the CRT bullshit is trying to convince black kids today that they are Still oppressed and white man has an advantage 

 

it’s all bullshit

So, you’ve read it yourself?

Or you’re an idiot that cannot think for himself and relies on known idiots for guidance?

bgw

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, you’ve read it yourself?

Or you’re an idiot that cannot think for himself and relies on known idiots for guidance?

bgw

I don’t have to seek guidance, I see for my self, there’s racists on all sides but they ain’t no oppression going on, anyone can do anything in life, you put in what you put out, nothings given to u

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2021 at 5:46 PM, Wildcat Will said:

True sheep. 

Don't understand it, don't know what it is but is against it.

Idiot.

no need for a deep dive into bullshit...

there is not a single sentence or thought involved

that is accurate.

...and here I thought you were against "revisionist history".  🤔

 

PS: Blackwashing may be fun......

 

BTW: You are .... what you hate 👍

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Troll said:

no need for a deep dive into bullshit...

there is not a single sentence or thought involved

that is accurate.

...and here I thought you were against "revisionist history".  🤔

 

PS: Blackwashing may be fun......

 

BTW: You are .... what you hate 👍

 

Ineptitude cares not whom it is attached with or why. Mindless thoughts that carry no significance, flowing from your oraface disturbs the natural beauty of silence.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Ineptitude cares not whom it is attached with or why. Mindless thoughts that carry no significance, flowing from your oraface disturbs the natural beauty of silence.

So is that

a "tear down the statue"...

Mr. Revisionist B. Hater

...or not ???

💩

LOLOL

 

 

PS: Aaaaaah yes.....mindless thoughts 🤣

 

BTW: Silence is your friend ...👌

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 3:57 AM, Troll said:

no need for a deep dive into bullshit...

there is not a single sentence or thought involved

that is accurate.

...and here I thought you were against "revisionist history".  🤔

 

PS: Blackwashing may be fun......

 

BTW: You are .... what you hate 👍

 

Come on out to play........it's 2021 and Trump cleard it for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

His life is not that of every other black person. Just as Candace Owned does not speak for all blacks, neither can this man compare his life to another.

Only an idiot would take this and think it is means more than just one man's opinion........

And yet the president said if u didn't vote for him your not black 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

His life is not that of every other black person. Just as Candace Owned does not speak for all blacks, neither can this man compare his life to another.

Only an idiot would take this and think it is means more than just one man's opinion........

That is who you are talking to...an idiot. He does this all the time.   Only people who are uncomfortable even talking about race are the ones who fight against teaching it.  Why are they uncomfortable?  I can only see one reason.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...