Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

Hero Rittenhouse and some friends were begged to come to their aid like super heroes. They couldn’t defend themselves from these left wing terrorists and were afraid their businesses were going to be destroyed. 

Hero Rittenhouse and friends helped innocent people from the violence and destruction from people who think exactly like @Ga96 @DBP66 and @DLS350

He actually showed an outstanding amount of restraint because he waited until he was on the ground almost killed before defending himself

pretty sad that he is on trial wasting his life over some dead terrorist scum

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 smoking weed and gambling is 100% legal now, looting robbing, setting shit on fire , being a domestic terrorist,,,, that’s illegal and you should be fryed for

The world got better that night. Hero Rittenhouse got rid of some domestic terrorists who had one goal when they left their house that day. To terrorize the community. They had one mission and that was to destroy the community. Hero made sure they can no longer commit those crimes. 

- Be easy young King. Justice and salvation will forever be in your favor 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hero Rittenhouse and some friends were begged to come to their aid like super heroes. They couldn’t defend themselves from these left wing terrorists and were afraid their businesses were going to be destroyed. 

Hero Rittenhouse and friends helped innocent people from the violence and destruction from people who think exactly like @Ga96 @DBP66 and @DLS350

He actually showed an outstanding amount of restraint because he waited until he was on the ground almost killed before defending himself

pretty sad that he is on trial wasting his life over some dead terrorist scum

he's "wasting" his life??....how about the guy he murdered and the guy he badly injured...he was "begged to come to their aid"...who's aid??...the store owners??....maybe they should have called the COPS and not an underage kid from out of state with an illegal weapon?...and his mother drives him there?!...wft...should never have happened...we don't need teenage vigilantes running around playing cop...and you clowns think he's a hero?!....🙄

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The world got better that night. Hero Rittenhouse got rid of some domestic terrorists who had one goal when they left their house that day. To terrorize the community. They had one mission and that was to destroy the community. Hero made sure they can no longer commit those crimes. 

- Be easy young King. Justice and salvation will forever be in your favor 

and he had one mission....use that nice gun he brought to the party....you clowns support teenage vigilantes??...nice vision of America you got there....😪

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

He was summoned to protect the defenseless. Don’t try and lie about any other motive 

that's' why we have POLICE.....and who summoned him??....the voices in his head??...that don't count. Did they tell him to bring his illegal gun when he was summoned??...🙄

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

that's' why we have POLICE.....and who summoned him??....the voices in his head??...that don't count. Did they tell him to bring his illegal gun when he was summoned??...🙄

The police were busy with other terrorists that night. He just came to protect the defenseless. The terrorists came after him and are now getting fucked by Satan every 2 o’clock and 10 o’clock Monday-Sunday 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was summoned to protect the defenseless. Don’t try and lie about any other motive 

The truth that Dimbecile66 will never admit is that every person who was shot was assaulting the kid (in at least two cases when the kid was on the ground).  The kid was trying to GET AWAY from his assailants in every case.

As I said earlier, leftists will turn a blind eye to the behavior of their own.  Dimbecile will NEVER question why these criminals chased and assaulted the kid. He will NEVER recognize that the kid was trying to flee and protect himself. He will ALWAYS ignore or downplay that the leftists were trying to seriously harm or even kill the kid while he was down.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

The truth that Dimbecile66 will never admit is that every person who was shot was assaulting the kid (in at least two cases when the kid was on the ground).  The kid was trying to GET AWAY from his assailants in every case.

As I said earlier, leftists will turn a blind eye to the behavior of their own.  Dimbecile will NEVER question why these criminals chased and assaulted the kid. He will NEVER recognize that the kid was trying to flee and protect himself. He will ALWAYS ignore or downplay that the leftists were trying to seriously harm or even kill the kid while he was down.

and he didn't have a mark on him??...assaulted huh??...and you still can't say what his purpose was being there??.....patrolling the streets...showing his gun off...wtf was he doing there??....nothing good....and he'll pay the price hopefully so the next teenager who wants to play cop doesn't...🙄

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 smoking weed and gambling is 100% legal now, looting robbing, setting shit on fire , being a domestic terrorist,,,, that’s illegal and you should be fryed for

You know, smoking weed makes you extremely stupid!

And you’re correct, all the Jan 6 Domestic Terrorists should fry!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

He’s the same piece of shit who cheered on the summer riots of 2020 which killed countless police, then faked outrage that a police officer had a heart attack on 1/6. 

Now after a few officer killed, you would think he would turn down the support for the killers. But he double downed and still supported the terrorist BLM organization and their supporters. Dead pigs to him a win for the good guys. An all time piece of shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I agree as with every BLM and Democrat that looted rioted and caused fear and terrorism if people didn’t have same ideology as them 

I’ve said all along, any looters, anywhere should have had their skulls cracked! Look back at any of my posts and find where I supported looting, you won’t find anything!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I agree as with every BLM and Democrat that looted rioted and caused fear and terrorism if people didn’t have same ideology as them 

There were people on here actually justifying this behavior. They said it just big companies they can handle it. Morally bankrupt people, the lot of em! 

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and he didn't have a mark on him??...assaulted huh??...and you still can't say what his purpose was being there??.....patrolling the streets...showing his gun off...wtf was he doing there??....nothing good....and he'll pay the price hopefully so the next teenager who wants to play cop doesn't...🙄

Lol I swear u didn’t even watch the video, fucking clueless and u talk like u know what happened 😂 

dude was getting chased by 15 looters and then fell and started to get assaulted  by the antifa skateboarder

, why the fuck would you assault someone that’s holding a AR15 😂. Play stupid games win stupid prizes 

4D08A93E-54B2-433C-B1FF-185939013CDC.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s the same piece of shit who cheered on the summer riots of 2020 which killed countless police, then faked outrage that a police officer had a heart attack on 1/6. 

Now after a few officer killed, you would think he would turn down the support for the killers. But he double downed and still supported the terrorist BLM organization and their supporters. Dead pigs to him a win for the good guys. An all time piece of shit.

LOL...you couldn't be more wrong champ...I don't support any kind of roit....can you say the same about 1-6-21??...I was a Correction Officer in my 20's...I support the law champ...just not teenage vigilantes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol I swear u didn’t even watch the video, fucking clueless and u talk like u know what happened 😂 

dude was getting chased by 15 looters and then fell and started to get assaulted  by the antifa skateboarder

, why the fuck would you assault someone that’s holding a AR15 😂. Play stupid games win stupid prizes 

4D08A93E-54B2-433C-B1FF-185939013CDC.jpeg

he was antagonizing the crowd with his illegal gun....waving it around like a lost puppy...what was his purpose??

EgYsqa9UcAAKH9N?format=jpg&name=360x360

The first guy shot was chasing Rittenhouse, threw an object at him (while continuing to go after him) and shots (from a another "protester") ring out BEFORE Rittenhouse defends himself. Again, Rittenhouse was FLEEING. 

The second guy who was shot made a great effort to cave in Rittenhouse's skull while he was down. In Dimbecile world, a grown man trying to brain you with the narrow edge of a skateboard is no big deal.

The 3rd guy shot was armed and about to shoot Rittenhouse (who was still on the ground).

Whether you think Rittenhouse should or should not have been there is another issue (hey, should the "protesters" have been there? at least one of whom was an arsonist?).

The legality of the weapon he had is another issue.

The central question is this: Was he acting in self-defense?

And the clear answer is "YES" in each case.

• Thanks 2

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL...you couldn't be more wrong champ...I don't support any kind of roit....can you say the same about 1-6-20??...I was a Correction Officer in my 20's...I support the law champ...just not teenage vigilantes.

I said anyone on 1/6 who committed a crime should be punished for that specific crime. I don’t think anyone here right of center justified any dumb rednecks committing any crimes. 

But don’t try and muddy that with the understanding that people trespassing and taking pictures are not terrorists. The people who were destroying property and causing chaos should be held accountable 100 percent 

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The first idiot who was shot and killed (the arsonist) had been filmed earlier taunting the people who were protecting local properties, yelling "Shoot me, N***a!".

His IQ was apparently on the level of Dimebecile's.

People who have AR-15s generally won't shoot you just for being a complete asshole. But if you attempt to assault them... well, permanent lesson learned...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1