Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I wonder how many red-necks/Proud Boys/"wanna-be" cops will be arming up now and buying full metal jacket bullets in anticipation of the next riot they can patrol....

This Proud Boy has been locked & loaded since Sharpton called my wife,The Dean Of Students at FDU a white turkey for not allowing his own security on campus.The fat pos loaded the lecture hall with bused in thugs so no students could fit to discuss the Phillip Penell shooting.Yes I was thinking the n word.F Al.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, concha said:

I just want Talcum to be happy.

5d01a0102500006813e08755.jpeg?ops=250_14

You have to be one sad, stupid human being to spend as much time as he does on a message board squealing "KKK!" and whining about a man who hasn't been president for the better part of a year.  I imagine actual black folks laugh at him. I would. Hell, I do.  🤣

Heyyyyy,

If you know as much as you profess to know you would know that you’re  full of shit. 

You clearly have no fucking idea. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

This Proud Boy has been locked & loaded since Sharpton called my wife,The Dean Of Students at FDU a white turkey for not allowing his own security on campus.The fat pos loaded the lecture hall with bused in thugs so no students could fit to discuss the Phillip Penell shooting.Yes I was thinking the n word.F Al.

Well, at least he didn’t call her a peckerwood or honkey.

bgw

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Maybe if Rittenhouse had assaulted people and Trayvon Martin NOT assaulted a guy and bashed his head on the sidewalk, that laughable dumbass meme would make sense.

Talcum X the Clown

🤡

🤣

You certainly are one sad mother fucker, but heyyyyy, got a life to go do. 

Enjoy the OT forum, loser. 

bgw

33 minutes ago, concha said:

CNN is full of shit and trying to cover their ass.

Many things mentioned were already known.  The MSM - including CNN -  just decided to make shit up to fit the leftist narrative lie.

I hope Rittenhouse bankrupts these assholes.

Lol now CNN wants to post the facts lol trying to save face lol no to late, they are done

• Like 1