Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

6 minutes ago, concha said:

The first idiot who was shot and killed (the arsonist) had been filmed earlier taunting the people who were protecting local properties, yelling "Shoot me, N***a!".

His IQ was apparently on the level of Dimebecile's.

People who have AR-15s generally won't shoot you just for being a complete asshole. But if you attempt to assault them... well, permanent lesson learned...

so that was his purpose??..."the people who were protecting local properties,"...isn't that the COPS job??...underage kids from out state should be doing that??....he got in way over his head....and his mother brings him there....wtf.....she should be on trial too!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so that was his purpose??..."the people who were protecting local properties,"...isn't that the COPS job??...underage kids from out state should be doing that??....he got in way over his head....and his mother brings him there....wtf.....she should be on trial too!

What don’t you understand? There were fucking riots. Those riots kinda tied up all the police at the time. The business owners cried out for help and some heroes stepped up to save the day.

If family or friends begged you to come help them what would you do? Say no that’s the cops job? Fucking dumbass 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What don’t you understand? There were fucking riots. Those riots kinda tied up all the police at the time. The business owners cried out for help and some heroes stepped up to save the day.

If family or friends begged you to come help them what would you do? Say no that’s the cops job? Fucking dumbass 

they cried out for help?...and look what happened...next time they should man up and get their own gun to protect their own business rather than beg vigilantes to defend them...and if a business owner shot someone looting his store??...so be it....it would be deserved and he'd be protected by the law.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dimbecile is apparently bothered by the fact that people would actually protect people's property from criminals rather than letting them loot and torch them.

He is - and I mean this - one of the most stupid people I have ever encountered.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Dimbecile is apparently bothered by the fact that people would actually protect people's property from criminals rather than letting them loot and torch them.

He is - and I mean this - one of the most stupid people I have ever encountered.

nice try clown...see above ^...."and if a business owner shot someone looting his store??...so be it....it would be deserved and he'd be protected by the law."...🤡

Has anyone noticed Dimbecile actually questioning the "protesters" for the looting and destruction they caused or for why they would assault and chase armed men who were simply protecting people's property?

Of course not.

The people protecting law-abiding people's property are the bad guys.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Has anyone noticed Dimbecile actually questioning the "protesters" for the looting and destruction they caused or for why they would assault and chase armed men who were simply protecting people's property?

Of course not.

The people protecting law-abiding people's property are the bad guys.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

in America 2021 we don't have..."armed men who were simply protecting people's property?"....we have POLICE who do that for a living....we shouldn't be encouraging vigilantes...f*in moron...🤡

• Thanks 1

In each case where Rittenhouse shot someone, he was actually defending HIMSELF.

Rittenhouse did not pursue the person getting shot. THEY pursued HIM.

In EACH case.

Provable through video evidence.

Also, now - in Dimbecile's world - businesses can only be protected by the business owner himself. One guy (or gal) against the violent MOB.

You could actually see Dimbecile walking by a pedo raping a 12-year old and doing nothing.  It'd be the girl's job to defend herself, after all...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

In each case where Rittenhouse shot someone, he was actually defending HIMSELF.

Rittenhouse did not pursue the person getting shot. THEY pursued HIM.

In EACH case.

Provable through video evidence.

Also, now - in Dimbecile's world - businesses can only be protected by the business owner himself. One guy (or gal) against the violent MOB.

You could actually see Dimbecile walking by a pedo raping a 12-year old and doing nothing.  It'd be the girl's job to defend herself, after all...

and in your world the business owner shouldn't call the cops to do their job...they should beg for teenagers with guns to come protect them...brilliant!...🤡

• Thanks 1

Dimbecile has STILL not acknowledged the fact that in each case, the person Rittenhouse shot was rushing him and Rittenhouse was either fleeing or on the ground.  

Yet - magically - it's the guy who is being assaulted who is at fault.  Not the attacker.

The stupidity and intellectual dishonesty is incredible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Now the police?

Apparently, they were otherwise occupied with the mayhem caused by the leftist mob.

There were no police nearby to prevent the assaults on Rittenhouse.

And aren't the police supposed to be bad and defunded?

Pick a story and stick to it, you imbecile.

and now the police?....no...the police were always the right answer and the first line of defense....the second line would be the actual store owner protecting his business....and there is no third line of defense of teenagers with illegal guns...f*in clown...🤡

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

in America 2021 we don't have..."armed men who were simply protecting people's property?"....we have POLICE who do that for a living....we shouldn't be encouraging vigilantes...f*in moron...🤡

Well fuckin police kinda busy when fucjing Lawyers are Firebombing police officers 

Just now, concha said:

Dimbecile has STILL not acknowledged the fact that in each case, the person Rittenhouse shot was rushing him and Rittenhouse was either fleeing or on the ground.  

Yet - magically - it's the guy who is being assaulted who is at fault.  Not the attacker.

The stupidity and intellectual dishonesty is incredible.

everyone saw the video....yea he was being chased....and how did he get himself in that situation?....waving his gun in front of an angry mob...not too smart huh??...🤡

Dimbecile's position is literally that if you get assaulted by a violent leftist mob for helping a fellow citizen protect their property, it is YOUR fault that you get attacked.

Not the mob's.

YOURS.

And therefore, you are NOT permitted to protect yourself.

I think we can all be thankful that Dimbecile is not our neighbor.

He wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone other than maybe picking up a phone and waiting however long to watch the police arrive. By which time, the damage and injury is likely already done, of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Dimbecile's position is literally that if you get assaulted by a violent leftist mob for helping a fellow citizen protect their property, it is YOUR fault that you get attacked.

Not the mob's.

YOURS.

He wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone other than maybe picking up a phone and waiting however long to watch the police arrive. By which time, the damage and injury is likely already done, of course.

He’s literally seen on tape walking into the protesters and asking them if they need medical attention,,, dbp66 is pushing an agenda and I refuse to waste anymore time on this fool

• Haha 1

Not the mob's.

YOURS.

...LOL..^weak...real weak...🤡

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Not the mob's.

YOURS.

LOL.."helping a fellow citizen" huh??....that's not the cops job?....naa...why have cops do their job when your can rent a teenage vigilante with an illegal gun??....🤡

• Haha 1

1) The cops weren't there.

2) Citizens protecting fellow citizens and their property is entirely legal. If you want to go after the kid on the legality of the gun, then have at it.

3) Self-defense is a right.

3) Vandalism, arson and assault are all crimes and you are defending perpetrators of these crimes.

Done here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

1) The cops weren't there.

2) Citizens protecting fellow citizens and their property is entirely legal. If you want to go after the kid on the legality of the gun, then have at it.

3) Self-defense is a right.

3) Vandalism, arson and assault are all crimes and you are defending perpetrators of these crimes.

Done here.

never defended the rioters...just don't want vigilantes in our society...look at the clowns who shot the kid jogging around his block....enough with wanna-be cops....I'm done too.

You can picture Dimbecile's little-old-lady next-door neighbor getting robbed and beaten on her porch while he yells over: "You're on your own, bitch.  I called the cops. They might be here in a few minutes. Maybe longer. You can thank me later. Oh, and you are allowed to fight back because you are the actual property owner."

And he'd self-righteously pat his sorry-ass on the back for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

You can picture Dimbecile's little-old-lady next-door neighbor getting robbed and beaten on her porch while he yells over: "You're on your own, bitch.  I called the cops. They might be here in a few minutes. Maybe longer. You can thank me later. Oh, and you are allowed to fight back because you are the actual property owner."

And he'd self-righteously pat his sorry-ass on the back for it.

LOL....and let me guess John Wayne...if it was you in this scenario you'd whip out your pistol and shoot the guy between the eyes!...right?....LOL...the last guy I beat up I was in college...he was pulling a girls hair in a bar....you got the wrong guy pal....😉

• Like 1

1) The store owners should have manned up and protected their own stores.

2) Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there. He was under age and he shouldn’t have had a weapon.

3) If he was there to protect businesses, he should have posted up in front of one business and stayed there instead of running around. You can’t stop everyone, just stop the ones who threatened the business he posted in front of.

4) Lastly, I believe everyone has the right to defend themselves!

5) Saying all that, I still believe he had no business being there!!

• Thanks 2