Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

33 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

1) The store owners should have manned up and protected their own stores.

2) Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there. He was under age and he shouldn’t have had a weapon.

3) If he was there to protect businesses, he should have posted up in front of one business and stayed there instead of running around. You can’t stop everyone, just stop the ones who threatened the business he posted in front of.

4) Lastly, I believe everyone has the right to defend themselves!

5) Saying all that, I still believe he had no business being there!!

1) Irrelevant.  People are entirely within their rights to have who they want on their property when they want to help protect said property.

2) Again, irrelevant. Your opinion as to whether or not he should have been there is meaningless.

3) Irrelevant again.

4) This is what he did. it is the crux of the RELEVANT and LEGAL argument.

5) Irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Irrelevant.  People are entirely within their rights to have who they want on their property when they want to help protect said property.

2) Again, irrelevant. Your opinion as to whether or not he should have been there is meaningless.

3) Irrelevant again.

4) This is what he did. it is the crux of the RELEVANT and LEGAL argument.

5) Irrelevant.

Your responses to my opinions are your opinions and they are just as irrelevant!

• Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, concha said:

Legally, they are simply irrelevant.

Your Honor!  In DLS350's opinion, he shouldn't have been there!

Well, then he is guilty of murder!

🤡

why was he there should play into his criminal intent...who asked him to go there?...any store owner names?...or a right wing web site he saw?...where did he get the illegal gun from??..what was his purpose?...to patrol the streets?..yea..he shouldn't have been there...waving a gun in front of an angry crowd?....looking like a lost puppy....he incited the incident.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Watched most of the trial today.

LOL

Disgruntled employee ...

well kind of...

always dishin the dirt...😝

PS: the first 25 mins he's just bitchin...lolol. 😝

BTW: after that, some defensive story 🤷‍♂️

(and better bump up the speed, if you plan to watch haha)

It has been hilarious reading the "reasoning" of the liberal muppets on this board.

"He shouldn't have been there!!!!"

Well, even if that were true, neither should the violent leftist mob that attacked him. 🤡  Great point, Perry Mason.  😄

And this one is just priceless:  "Property owners should only defend their property by themselves." (like it's a rule in a kid's game)  🤣  😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If common sense prevails, Rittenhouse should be found guilty of a number of weapons violations and receive appropriate sentencing for those infractions.  It would also be sensible that he is found to be criminally responsible for the deaths, the question is how responsible, certainly not murder in the first or even second degree.  He’ll be a middle aged man by the time he gets out of prison.  
But nothing these days makes sense.  How is it that folks who should be on trial for purposeful violent acts, including homicide in some major cities are out awaiting trials that will likely never happen?  He won’t be cut that kind of slack.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, concha said:

It has been hilarious reading the "reasoning" of the liberal muppets on this board.

Well, even if that were true, neither should the violent leftist mob that attacked him. 🤡  Great point, Perry Mason.  😄

And this one is just priceless:  "Property owners should only defend their property by themselves." (like it's a rule in a kid's game)  🤣  😂

You mock the Far Left while you are a Far Right extremist!

He shouldn’t have been there, period!!

What would you say to your 17 year old son (assuming you’ve had one) if he was there and did the exact same thing? From what you’ve said on this board it would have been “Good job son, you’re an American hero!”. Really?

Are you that far gone Trumptard? 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

You mock the Far Left while you are a Far Right extremist!

He shouldn’t have been there, period!!

What would you say to your 17 year old son (assuming you’ve had one) if he was there and did the exact same thing? From what you’ve said on this board it would have been “Good job son, you’re an American hero!”. Really?

Are you that far gone Trumptard? 

Ooooooooohhhhh, I'm an extremist, huh?  I guess believing in law and order and the constitution qualifies as extremist in your tiny mind.

In fact, I actually have a son who is 17.  And he wouldn't have been there.

What I have said is that your opinion of whether or not he should have been there is entirely irrelevant to him having the right to self-defense and the fact that he was doing so.

His being there was entirely legal. Your "opinion" means jack shit.

Leftist criminals attacking him was not legal. It's called "assault".

Understand, dumbass?

1 hour ago, concha said:

Ooooooooohhhhh, I'm an extremist, huh?  I guess believing in law and order and the constitution qualifies as extremist in your tiny mind.

In fact, I actually have a son who is 17.  And he wouldn't have been there.

What I have said is that your opinion of whether or not he should have been there is entirely irrelevant to him having the right to self-defense and the fact that he was doing so.

His being there was entirely legal. Your "opinion" means jack shit.

Leftist criminals attacking him was not legal. It's called "assault".

Understand, dumbass?

You mad?

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Why would I be mad?

Showing what a dumbass you are is fun.

But thanks for asking, dumbass.

Lol! You’re an idiot in my mind, brainwashed Trumptard (a bag of rocks!). Lord help anyone who knows you!

In the end, it doesn’t matter what my opinion is or your opinion, they’re like assholes, we all have one!

We’ll let the court decide. Kyle wanted to play with the big boys and run around with a big boy gun. If the jury thinks like you, he’ll be found innocent. If they think like me, he’ll be found guilty. Either way, he’ll deal with the consequences and this board can go back and forth on the verdict!

Peace!

Oh shit, I shouldn’t have used that term, now you’ll think I’m some leftist hippie!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Lol! You’re an idiot in my mind, brainwashed Trumptard (a bag of rocks!). Lord help anyone who knows you!

In the end, it doesn’t matter what my opinion is or your opinion, they’re like assholes, we all have one!

We’ll let the court decide. Kyle wanted to play with the big boys and run around with a big boy gun. If the jury thinks like you, he’ll be found innocent. If they think like me, he’ll be found guilty. Either way, he’ll deal with the consequences and this board can go back and forth on the verdict!

Peace!

Oh shit, I shouldn’t have used that term, now you’ll think I’m some leftist hippie!

Insults from a dumbass who who thinks his opinion about where people should be is worth a shit... 🤣

I'm wounded.

🤡

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, concha said:

maybe you can enlighten us and tell us why a kid from out of state with an illegal weapon "should have been there"....and so property owners should hire/rent wanna-be cops with illegal weapons to protect them vs. calling the COPS....got you...no need to have police do what their trained to do when you can hire/rent/beg/summon a nut with a gun to protect you and your property...we all saw how that turned out.....talk about priceless and mindless...🤡

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DBP66 said:

why was he there should play into his criminal intent...who asked him to go there?...any store owner names?...or a right wing web site he saw?...where did he get the illegal gun from??..what was his purpose?...to patrol the streets?..yea..he shouldn't have been there...waving a gun in front of an angry crowd?....looking like a lost puppy....he incited the incident.

What do you need store owner's names for? It doesn't matter. And what if he WAS answering a call for assistance from a "right wing website?" Nothing wrong with that.

His friend bought the gun in Wisconsin, so it wasn't carried across state lines, (if that matters).

And he wasn't "waving a gun in front of an angry crowd. You know why they were originally chasing him? He had located, and used a fire extinguisher to put out a dumpster fire the rioters had started (they probably were intending to roll it into some store front, or something equally noble).

Self defense all the way. Possible gun charge(s), but that's it. The kid's a hero.

54 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

What do you need store owner's names for? It doesn't matter. And what if he WAS answering a call for assistance from a "right wing website?" Nothing wrong with that.

His friend bought the gun in Wisconsin, so it wasn't carried across state lines, (if that matters).

And he wasn't "waving a gun in front of an angry crowd. You know why they were originally chasing him? He had located, and used a fire extinguisher to put out a dumpster fire the rioters had started (they probably were intending to roll it into some store front, or something equally noble).

Self defense all the way. Possible gun charge(s), but that's it. The kid's a hero.

a teenager from another state with an illegal gun kills someone and he's a hero??....he's a murderer.

• Thumbs Down 2

@HeroRittenhouse, stay strong. Your reward is not amongst these land dwellers, but in the kingdom of heaven. Stay strong and remember Samuel 22:3-4

“My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.”

• Like 1