I warned you guys about Cincinnati not being in the top 4.

HooverOutlaw

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

This is who they think are the 4 best, not the 4 most deserving teams. Although I don’t think Oregon should be top 4. I am surprised Oklahoma is #9. 

A lot will likely change. The only team I think that is a lock is Georgia because even if Bama beats them they still make it. 

Georgia is in unless a crazy upset happens.

12 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

This is who they think are the 4 best, not the 4 most deserving teams. Although I don’t think Oregon should be top 4. I am surprised Oklahoma is #9. 

A lot will likely change. The only team I think that is a lock is Georgia because even if Bama beats them they still make it. 

If Ohio state wins the big 10 they pass Oregon.

1 hour ago, concha said:

So Bama at #2 with a loss and being a field goal away from a second?

I'll call bullshit on that one.

Shocker. Maybe you can use covid excuses again this year if the bucks blow it. One lost on the road to an SEC team on a last second field goal. The other lost at home to a pac 12 school that lost to a 3-5 Stanford team. What’s the Ohio weather like this time of year? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Many important games still to be played. OU is too low and Oregon is too high. In the end, I believe the powers at be will get it right. 

1. SEC Champ

2. B10 Champ

3. ???

4. UC

If they want the best 4 teams then Georgia Alabama Ohio St are all locks. Oklahoma has looked suspect multiple times. Oregon is not top 4 material. Cincy is definitely not top 4 material. Again, if they’re looking to place the 4 best teams in the CFP this will be fairly easy. If they want the most “deserving” it gets tricky. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Shocker. Maybe you can use covid excuses again this year if the bucks blow it. One lost on the road to an SEC team on a last second field goal. The other lost at home to a pac 12 school that lost to a 3-5 Stanford team. What’s the Ohio weather like this time of year? 

Ohio State lost to a one-loss team that is higher-ranked than A&M and Florida. Well, given that Florida isn't even ranked...

Alabama is not last year's Bama. And Ohio State is certainly better than last year and only getting better given all the young talent.

Don't be so sensitive, Francis.  You act like I said they shouldn't be ranked in the top 4 or 6.

🤣

Just now, concha said:

Ohio State lost to a one-loss team that is higher-ranked than A&M and Florida. Well, given that Florida isn't even ranked...

Alabama is not last year's Bama. And Ohio State is certainly better than last year and only getting better given all the young talent.

Don't be so sensitive, Francis.  You act like I said they shouldn't be ranked in the top 4 or 6.

🤣

I didn’t say that nor did I act like you said that. Fact is that you lost at home to a team that lost to a 3-5 Stanford team that will not make a bowl. Not sure what Ohio being ranked above A&M or Florida even means but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you were educated in Ohio. If they’re after the best 4 teams then both Alabama and Ohio will be in. If they aren’t then maybe you see a cincy or Oregon sneak in. Bundle up. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

If they want the best 4 teams then Georgia Alabama Ohio St are all locks. Oklahoma has looked suspect multiple times. Oregon is not top 4 material. Cincy is definitely not top 4 material. Again, if they’re looking to place the 4 best teams in the CFP this will be fairly easy. If they want the most “deserving” it gets tricky. 

IMO Bama should only make the Top4 if they beat UGA in the SEC Chip. 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I didn’t say that nor did I act like you said that. Fact is that you lost at home to a team that lost to a 3-5 Stanford team that will not make a bowl. Not sure what Ohio being ranked above A&M or Florida even means but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you were educated in Ohio. If they’re after the best 4 teams then both Alabama and Ohio will be in. If they aren’t then maybe you see a cincy or Oregon sneak in. Bundle up. 

Your butthurt at the mere mention that Bama might not deserve the #2 was more than glaring.

Fact is that Bama sweated out a 2-point win over an unranked team and lost to a 2-loss team who lost to an unranked team and 3-loss team. That's not #2 material. I'm kinda laughing about the potential educational bona fides of someone who calls himself "HurricaneNick". 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Your butthurt at the mere mention that Bama might not deserve the #2 was more than glaring.

Fact is that Bama sweated out a 2-point win over an unranked team and lost to a 2-loss team who lost to an unranked team and 3-loss team. That's not #2 material. I'm kinda laughing about the potential educational bona fides of someone who calls himself "HurricaneNick". 

You’re* Can’t even use the word properly. Typical for a retard. 

Yeah, don’t call out my education because I will embarrass the shit out of you. I’d say we can post degrees but I’m sure you only have a Hs diploma. “Concha” are you a virgin? Lmao. Repost some of the excuses you used when osu got boat raced in the finals last year. 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re* Can’t even use the word properly. Typical for a retard. 

Yeah, don’t call out my education because I will embarrass the shit out of you. I’d say we can post degrees but I’m sure you only have a Hs diploma. “Concha” are you a virgin? Lmao. Repost some of the excuses you used when osu got boat raced in the finals last year. 

You need to ask for a refund from whatever school(s) that supposedly taught you basic English.

Butthurt is also a noun, imbecile.  🤣  

You must rule the roost with the junior high kids in your neighborhood, Champ. What's next, a momma joke?

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You need to ask for a refund from whatever school(s) that supposedly taught you basic English.

Butthurt is also a noun, imbecile.  🤣  

You must rule the roost with the junior high kids in your neighborhood, Champ. What's next, a momma joke?

“Your butthurt” is incorrect. Try again. I actually fixed it for you so it should be easy. Again, don’t try me on this. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

“Your butthurt” is incorrect. Try again. I actually fixed it for you so it should be easy. Again, don’t try me on this. 

🤡  🤣

You are a moron.

butt·hurt
/ˈbətˌhərt/

INFORMALUS
adjective

1. overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.
    "they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"

noun

1. an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
    "it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's playoffs"

"Your butthurt" absolutely is correct, dumbass.

LMAO at you.

xD

2 minutes ago, concha said:

🤡  🤣

You are a moron.

butt·hurt
/ˈbətˌhərt/

INFORMALUS
adjective

1. overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.
    "they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"

noun

1. an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
    "it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's playoffs"

"Your butthurt" absolutely is correct, dumbass.

LMAO at you.

xD

It’s not. You’re trying really hard though. Not too bad for a retard from Ohio. 

It’s ok son. One day. 

2EDA372E-8878-4896-B3D9-48F387CF8180.jpeg