I warned you guys about Cincinnati not being in the top 4.

HooverOutlaw

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

You’re trying. I can respect that. Again, can’t expect much from a retard from Ohio. Tough. It is what it is. Covid! Covid! Covid! 

You're too stupid to understand this, but I'll try anyway...

"Your butthurt at the mere mention that Bama might not deserve the #2 was more than glaring."

butthurt = noun

was = verb

Get it, u sooper smart ladies man, you?

Of course not!

You're an imbecile!

😂

1 minute ago, concha said:

You're too stupid to understand this, but I'll try anyway...

"Your butthurt at the mere mention that Bama might not deserve the #2 was more than glaring."

butthurt = noun

was = verb

Get it, u sooper smart ladies man, you?

Of course not!

You're an imbecile!

😂

You don’t understand. Not surprised. Retard from Ohio. It is what it is. We can post degrees if you’d like. (Graduated from a top 20 university) I know you can’t say the same. It’s ok. Maybe I’ll buy your house and get you out of the red. God bless. #stopthesteal #covid 

😂😂 Bum 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You don’t understand. Not surprised. Retard from Ohio. It is what it is. We can post degrees if you’d like. (Graduated from a top 20 university) I know you can’t say the same. It’s ok. Maybe I’ll buy your house and get you out of the red. God bless. #stopthesteal #covid 

😂😂 Bum 

My alma mater is top 10. Currently #8 per US News. Look it up. It's located in West Philly.

It must really suck for you to puff yourself up and make middle school insults and then completely face plant like you did. 👍  I'd feel sad for you, but you're a tool so I'm laughing. 🤣

This is irrelevant. 

Michigan state/ Ohio state cancel each other out

Alabama/ Georgia Alabama loses they're out.  Alabama wins and they deserve a top 4 spot

Oregon, they'll probably lose again.  I doubt they win out. They'll be in a war this week against Washington and if they win that game, they'll lose to Utah in a couple of weeks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

This is irrelevant. 

Alabama/ Georgia Alabama loses they're out.  Alabama wins and they deserve a top 4 spot

Oregon, they'll probably lose again.  I doubt they win out. They'll be in a war this week against Washington and if they win that game, they'll lose to Utah in a couple of weeks

Likelihood of qualifying (in order):

• Georgia if they win out or with loss to Bama
  • 1 or 0-loss B1G champion (tOSU or Sparty)
  • Bama if they win out and beat Georgia
  • Oregon if they win out
  • Oklahoma if they win out
  • Cincinnati if they win out
  • Wake Forest if they win out or 2nd best 1-loss B1G team

19 hours ago, RedZone said:

Auburn may turn out to be a good win.......find out this weekend vs A&M.

Gump still has Auburn to play.

Bo Nix is an interesting case.

For a couple series he can look like a Heisman Trophy candidate....throwing dimes, doing 360s, running over people and etc.

Then another couple series he looks like a true freshman.

I need good Bo in this game!

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Bo Nix is an interesting case.

For a couple series he can look like a Heisman Trophy candidate....throwing dimes, doing 360s, running over people and etc.

Then another couple series he looks like a true freshman.

I need good Bo in this game!

I think good Bo turns the ball over some and A&M wins

On 11/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, HurricaneNick said:

You’re* Can’t even use the word properly. Typical for a retard. 

Yeah, don’t call out my education because I will embarrass the shit out of you. I’d say we can post degrees but I’m sure you only have a Hs diploma. “Concha” are you a virgin? Lmao. Repost some of the excuses you used when osu got boat raced in the finals last year. 

He did use the word properly, fwiw. It was clearly used as a noun. 🤷‍♀️

That said, 8/10 on the rant. Good stuff lol.

Cincinnati is who most skeptics thought they were.

They needed a braindead slide by Tulsa’s QB and then a goal line fumble to hold on against TULSA — a team that lost to FCS UC Davis.

People forget that their head coach was 6-7 at Ohio State in between Tressell and Meyer. The only losing record tOSU has suffered in forever.

Cincinnati and Happy Gilmore are vastly overrated. The crying for Argentina needs to stop.

12 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Cincinnati is who most skeptics thought they were.

They needed a braindead slide by Tulsa’s QB and then a goal line fumble to hold on against TULSA — a team that lost to FCS UC Davis.

People forget that their head coach was 6-7 at Ohio State in between Tressell and Meyer. The only losing record tOSU has suffered in forever.

Cincinnati and Happy Gilmore are vastly overrated. The crying for Argentina needs to stop.

Happy Gilmore is generally considered a highly sought after coach on the lists of many of the best programs in the country. He's built arguably the strongest G5 program ever.

If you are holding his results at Ohio State against him given the circumstances he inherited, then you are an ignorant douche.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, steeler01 said:

This is irrelevant. 

This Utah team makes me sad...

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Steeler with the nail......

Yeah, bad BO turns the ball over.

Put TJ Finley in........let him throw it.

I had a good day today except for that bs Maryland- Penn state game.  Maryland gave the cover away or I'd be up 900 instead of 200

Washington's covering so far, so we'll see if they can finish the job

6 hours ago, concha said:

Happy Gilmore is generally considered a highly sought after coach on the lists of many of the best programs in the country. He's built arguably the strongest G5 program ever.

If you are holding his results at Ohio State against him given the circumstances he inherited, then you are an ignorant douche.

Boise St says kill that noise.  Don't ever forget how good those Boise St teams were.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, concha said:

Circumstances he inherited? That’s rich.

You mean a roster of players that went 12-1 the season before he was HC then went 12-0 the season after he was let go?

Happy Gilmore dragged the program down to its ONLY sub-.500 record since 1988. With a roster that went 24-1 before and after him. You don’t get to use tattoo-gate as an excuse, as the roster was still LOADED.

You’re giving us Buckeyes fans a bad name and really need to STFU. Cause you’re clearly the ignorant douche in this scenario.

As you were.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Boise St says kill that noise.  Don't ever forget how good those Boise St teams were.

He has no clue.

Major bias is shining through. 

Happy Gilmore may be a hot commodity right now, but he wasn’t a good HC for tOSU and wasn’t that great of an assistant or co-DC.

Cincinnati isn’t worthy of a top 4 spot. 

But neither are my Buckeyes.

19 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Circumstances he inherited? That’s rich.

You mean a roster of players that went 12-1 the season before he was HC then went 12-0 the season after he was let go?

Happy Gilmore dragged the program down to its ONLY sub-.500 record since 1988. With a roster that went 24-1 before and after him.

You’re giving us Buckeyes fans a bad name and really need to STFU. Cause you’re clearly the ignorant douche in this scenario.

As you were.

Rich?  🤣

He lost Terrelle Pryor. For the entire season. 🤡

The backup was a walk-on.  Even after changing to true freshman Braxton Miller, they later lost him to injury.

Four other future NFL players were lost for 5 games.

Add in the chaos from controversy and losing the 10-year head coach.

Blow it out your ass, dimwit.

There's a reason why Fickell's name comes up when the prime time head coaching jobs open up. Because most people who have a clue aren't fucking stupid.