What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jeez the guy wasn’t even back for a week. What could he have done so controversial to be banned for life? 

If it's because of the Steele vs LCA thing...Let that man be.  Game was in the past, done, and overwith.  There was no promoting...just weak bragging

Now if there was something else...I have no say...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

LCA is a real school according to their website. Their football team has played plenty of name brand teams from all around the country. I don’t think they are in the same breath as B sycamore. 

Just mentioning their name should not be a banning offense. And if it is, then it should be stating in some guidelines available to everyone 

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Seeing as who it is, he probably wouldn’t have had to do much to get on the MODs bad side. He was kind of on thin ice already 😕

I know but we really banning people because u don’t like them?? Like I said I don’t know what happened maybe he was posting bullshit, but if he didn’t do anything serious, y keep banning him

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I know but we really banning people because u don’t like them?? Like I said I don’t know what happened maybe he was posting bullshit, but if he didn’t do anything serious, y keep banning him

See. He went right back to doing what he was doing and the mods are probably tired of it. The B.S. debacle just ended and I’m sure everyone is ready to move past that. 

I think Nolebull answered it right there.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

See. He went right back to doing what he was doing and the mods are probably tired of it. The B.S. debacle just ended and I’m sure everyone is ready to move past that. 

I think Nolebull answered it right there.

What was he doing? He can’t mention past oos games??? That sounds like Aushwietzzz.     Been open since 2018 https://richmond.com/sports/high-school/at-life-christian-the-area-s-newest-high-school-football-team-players-see-a-steppingstone/article_cc196b7c-d1b2-11e8-a1e5-1b9af5598df4.amp.html

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay, there is a fine line between talking oos games and doing what it appears GSB likes to do. Promoting.

How long before that discussion somehow navigates into the hottest, new school: Bishop something USAA Academy?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Okay, there is a fine line between talking oos games and doing what it appears GSB likes to do. Promoting.

How long before that discussion somehow navigates into the hottest, new school: Bishop something USAA Academy?

So we banning him for something he didn’t do, because he might talk about a scam school

well thank the Lord ur not a Mod

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So we banning him for something he didn’t do, because he might talk about a scam school

well thank the Lord ur not a Mod

I did not say I would ban him but I feel I can understand maybe why he was. It also looks like he had been warned numerous times.

BTW. I think I would make a great mod.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

I did not say I would ban him but I feel I can understand maybe why he was. He also looks like he had been warned numerous times.

So why again are we forbidden to talk about a oos game between Tx and Virginia,? Pretty fuckin sure that’s what makes this website , if y’all don’t wanna talk about oos matchups then the exit is top right don’t let the door hit ya on the way out

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So why again are we forbidden to talk about a oos game between Tx and Virginia,? Pretty fuckin sure that’s what makes this website , if y’all don’t wanna talk about oos matchups then the exit is top right don’t let the door hit ya on the way out

We aren’t ☺️ We are free to talk about whatever we like.

Just as long as it does not involve nude videos or racial slurs, of course. Common courtesy and standard forum rules.

Off topic discussions stay on their side of the board. 

I feel like we are given a lot of leeway here as far as what can be said and from what I’ve heard from a lot of the posters who have been here for awhile is that he has a habit of pushing limits and promoting those types of teams. 

With the type of negative publicity B.S. had, maybe it would’ve been best for him to just not go that route right now but it looks like he pushed his luck and wound up getting himself banned.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

Why don’t you just  stop the charade and admit that you”ve got your nose up his butt?

That’s fine, better than being two faced, some members are allowed to post threads about LCA  and others get banned for doing same thing 

it is what it is just don’t act like that’s not what’s happening right now

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did @BigDrop get banned for making this thread?

On 11/4/2021 at 6:07 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s fine, better than being two faced, some members are allowed to post threads about LCA  and others get banned for doing same thing 

it is what it is just don’t act like that’s not what’s happening right now

I didn’t see the whole post.  What did BD post besides the score?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1