What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Nobody else on this site promotes schools for monetary gain.He was asked not to do that.The thin ice he was on cracked when he brings up LCA promoting their win.

pretty simple

Okay so members  can post about lcA but if GSB mentions it, then it’s a ban,???? I get y’all don’t like him but god damn , y’all don’t gotta to be so blatantly Two faced about it, Looks really bad for the website when someone gets banned merely mentioning a team that others made legit game thread about LCA  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay so members  can post about lcA but if GSB mentions it, then it’s a ban,???? I get y’all don’t like him but god damn , y’all don’t gotta to be so blatantly Two faced about it, Looks really bad for the website when someone gets banned merely mentioning a team that others made legit game thread about LCA  

After the BS debacle he had no wiggle room.He was a 2 striker who got caught shoplifting which resulted in life without 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Nobody else on this site promotes schools for monetary gain.He was asked not to do that.The thin ice he was on cracked when he brings up LCA promoting their win.

pretty simple

That was going to be a difficult task for him as all the schools he talks about he has in his pocket in some form or fashion.

I was actually just ignoring his little bullshit posts like "I'm still bullish on Milton to win the 7A ship in Georgia" even though I knew he was fellating them publicly because of his business. He knows about as much about Milton in Georgia's chances at the ship as I do about who may be the top champ in Nebraska. He only mentioned them because of their connections to his business. I'm no fool, but, I also understood what his existence on here had become and boiled down to, so, I was trying to just ignore it. 

Once we started delving into trying to let other members know we have some personal info on them we were definitely off the rails more than I'm going to be allowing, especially from someone that sent so many reports to me about his personal info stuff on here. 

• Thanks 6
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So LCA is a scam school,???? Just like bishop sycamore??

They have several reclass kids/5th year seniors. They can't even play local teams. They have to be pimped around the country due to that. We've been through this shit. I know you're too busy rounding your mouth out on the guys cock to pay attention, but, yeah. 

They technically shouldn't be allowed to play  Georgia or California due to bylaws in all honesty. They've been sliding under the radar and building credibility with the help of the used to be resident pimp of fake. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

It matters not if they are or not

you are missing my point 

Ur missing the point , that u can’t ban someone for mentioning a team that others have posted about

the teams been playing games since 2017 how the fuck are you not allowed to talk about them, lol 😂 Only here at NaziGridiron I swear lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur missing the point , that u can’t ban someone for mentioning a team that others have posted about

the teams been playing games since 2017 how the fuck are you not allowed to talk about them, lol 😂 Only here at NaziGridiron I swear lol

You can if one is posting for entertainment and another for personal gain

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did @BigDrop get banned for making this thread?

I’m still here.  But I also still have an opinion about paying for a stream with a credit card number that automatically renews each month for $20-unless there are no problems with discontinuing the renewal.

By the way I am holding in my hands the 2001/2002 DeMatha athletic magazine.  On page 62 is…

What happened to yhese DeMstha broadcasts?

11720A99-F599-45A3-A104-D3201492732B.jpeg

63475F17-3167-4EA6-BDAB-1D5A7CB6F567.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They have several reclass kids/5th year seniors. They can't even play local teams. They have to be pimped around the country due to that. We've been through this shit. I know you're too busy rounding your mouth out in the guys cock to pay attention, but, yeah. 

They technically shouldn't be allowed to play  Georgia or California due to bylaws in all honesty. They've been sliding under the radar and building credibility with the help of the used to be resident pimp of fake. 

My amigo SFA And img don’t play local schedules!!!!!!’

ur only bullet u got is with the 5th year players which I got no info on, if it’s a couple of players I don’t care but if it’s like 10-15 20 5th year seniors then the school seems more sketchier 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

I’m still here.  But I also still have an opinion about paying for a stream with a credit card number that automatically renews each month for $20-unless there are no problems with discontinuing the renewal.

By the way I am holding in my hands the 2001/2002 DeMatha athletic magazine.  On page 62 is…

What happened to yhese DeMstha broadcasts?

11720A99-F599-45A3-A104-D3201492732B.jpeg

The issue here is Dematha is pathetic for scheduling a fake scam school like LCA 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How would you feel if some members started posting little hints about where you live? Maybe nonchalantly dropping a street name somewhere that makes no sense to actually mention in the context of a thread. 

Then somewhere else down the line drop a little more stuff that let's you know they've been digging into your personal info? 

Just a series of subtle little hints trying to fuck with you over some weird thing or other. Little things that they picked up by using their connections to the team(s) he is connected to in some way. 

Yeah fuck that grimey ass bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

The LCA shit is borderline BS and USA as well, but, like I posted up in there somewhere else, that shit was just the final straw. There's been plenty of straws. A whole wagon load of straws going all the way back to USA Academy. Really even before then, but, yeah, I'd really seen enough with them. He had more than enough chances to tighten up his act and wouldn't. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

It's totally one thing to be in a position to figure out who someone is. It's going next level some when you start searching that person for info like where they live. Even then, you kind of shrug and say, yeah people are nosey. Right? Human nature. Right? If you've went that far already, keeping it to yourself is actually prudent. 

It's completely out of bounds to share it back and forth with other members either behind the scenes on Twitter, phone or DM or however they're operating. It's straight up bullshit to start dropping little nuggets of it in order to try silencing or whatever other reasons there could be to do it. Just little nick nacky shit to make the person aware you've been into their personal stuff somehow. That's actually some psycho stalkerish bullshit and is probably prosecutable if it can be proven. 

Im telling yall now we won't be having that kind of fun on here. Over there lighting farts and giggling while dropping info nuggets on another member. Fuck that shit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's totally one thing to be in a position to figure out who someone is. It's going next level some when you start searching that person for info like where they live. Even then, you kind of shrug and say, yeah people are nosey. Right? Human nature. Right? If you've went that far already, keeping it to yourself is actually prudent. 

It's completely out of bounds to share it back and forth with other members either behind the scenes on Twitter, phone or DM or however they're operating. It's straight up bullshit to start dropping little nuggets of it in order to try silencing or whatever other reasons there could be to do it. Just little nick nacky shit to make the person aware you've been into their personal stuff somehow. That's actually some psycho stalkerish bullshit and is probably prosecutable if it can be proven. 

Im telling yall now we won't be having that kind of fun on here. Over there lighting farts and giggling while dropping info nuggets on another member. Fuck that shit. 

Care to explain???

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I banned the guy again, for more than a couple of reasons. First, he was banned for spamming the site with links to his business, the schools connected with his business and the streaming site that he had contracted to limit where the schools connected to his business could stream games that were also connected to his business. 

That ban lasted until the end of the streaming season for his business and he knew and understood that he wasn't to be further promoting his business, the games connected to it or the streams that he held the contracts to. 

Not only did he come back and had been trying to play sly with mentioning teams connected to his business, he was also using some personal knowledge/info that he had collected, most likely with connections through his business in order to make at least one of our other members uncomfortable and feel like he was being stalked for  some weird reason.

I've been watching this activity as it went on, and yes @Nolebull813 has been a party to these "nugget" drops of information that pertain to another member. I've seen quite enough of that guy, his businesses and his use of that business to dig into other people's info and then "nugget drop" the shit on here and share it with another member or members behind the scenes so they are also pressing the member whose info they have dug up. That's some bullshit and I'll hammer some more people if they take to operating like that on here.

GSB himself was one of the main ones on here always complaining about people using his name and other stuff connected to him, even though he straight up let everyone know of who he was. I always went and cleaned it up like a good little do boy so he didn't have to feel uncomfortable or deal with it. Then to have him thinking he's being slick and sly as he was with another member's info was some sorry ass shit. 

I chose to use the LCA post as the straw that broke the camels back, but, as I said, there is more to it than just that. The same slick type activity that he's been doing sliding in schools like BS and USA and LCA and getting them credibility by matching them with actual established schools that have actual high school kids playing on them, is the same M.O. of being slick to continue pimping/mentioning/etc his stable of schools and games, and slyly drop nuggets of info that were directly connected to another member. 

He's slick and a shyster, and I've seen enough and dealt with his bullshit either complaints from him about people using his personal info or his own slick dropping of others info. 

done-and-done-finished.gif.80f50c7e7602b40426d6ab6caa016540.gif

Nolebull can join him if he wants as he's guilty of dropping the same members info on here in some slick ass shit way to let that member know they knew who he is.

We are not going to be doing that type activity on here.

Well there is your answer @imaGoodBoyNow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

damn calm down snowflake

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, dntn31 said:

I can corroborate what @HawgGoneIt has said about posting personal information. I've seen, and resolved, some of the reports that have been made regarding it.

Are you talking about people posting pictures of @GardenStateBaller on here and posting his home address? There have been numerous posts here with a random picture from somewhere of his actual likeness, first and last name and the state he’s lives. It’s easy to find people with just that info. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Are you talking about people posting pictures of @GardenStateBaller on here and posting his home address? There have been numerous posts here with a random picture from somewhere of his actual likeness, first and last name and the state he’s lives. It’s easy to find people with just that info. 

Yes but GA96 can walk on water and can do what ever she wants,,,,, kinda hard to get banned when the Mod is scared of you

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@Nolebull813 it is what it is, u see this shit in real life, everything is two faced, are we not forgetting GA96 posting GSBs full name and picture, How about when 4 members on here , stalked GSBs LinkedIn profile , got and posted his employer’s phone number and had people call to get him fired

na let’s not talk about that, cause that wouldn’t fit yallls agenda