What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

I got a pm from a member saying saying please remove my personal info. The guy went on to ask me how these guys got his info. Like has the site been hacked or is there some other way?

That's what cyberstalking does. It causes people to be nervous and wonder how their info is getting into the hands of others. They then curb how they interact because someone is doxxing them. 

It starts me to having to wonder if the site has been hacked or what other way these guys are gathering the info. 

So, now, instead of having fun and name calling thin skinned pussies like everyone else, I'm stuck trying to figure out who, what, when, where and why. Which, I do. Once I get to the bottom of it or as close as I think I can, I start taking some action. 

<ace ventura deep breath long speech moment>

The original post started with nolebull where he literally posts the guys name telling him to cool down about this event that's being put on for the love of the game. Eventually GSB gets in on the action also. Clearly the name was shared and these guys then do a deep dive on the guy and slowly start bleeding off little hints to fuck with him. Nothing direct you see. Just little things. Towns that don't make sense in a post. Street names. Etc. I let Nolebulls shit ride with no warnings. Just a removal. I don't think anyone would have known who the guy was who was doxxed except that guy, but, I definitely immediately removed the content until I could figure out what was going on. Well, I kept getting dm interactions pointing out the little info nuggets. I recognized that activity as cyberstalking having been a victim of it myself in the past. 

Now, what do I do with @Nolebull813 who is trying to play stupid? "Mr. I Never"

Clearly he did and then he shared it with the other guy or the other guy shared it with him first. The order doesn't much matter to me. The intent does. The only reason I haven't banned Nolebull is because he dropped the info one time and didn't return to it. Even though I feel like those two operated together in the cyberstalking, I can't really prove that, so, Nolebull is hanging out acting holier than thou. 

And that's how it all happened.

FeminineEveryGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif.1e267c19da48ff6278a6776cda161cae.gif

2261a17025971216e5869eb2d4c9515d8f373712.gif.0819fb55c688b83992fad1909d85dbc7.gif

1OL7.gif.efac5d37830d4e058983f26e888fb652.gif

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thus remove your shackles and handcuffs. You are all free to leave this site and never return. 

There is nobody holding none of you prisoner. 

See ya? Maybe? 

probably not, but i might.  on the 1 hand, this is a legacy site, and I predated you by years.  and you're heavy handed, and tunnel-visioned (and biased) at times, which is problematic when you're wrong, but which is not always the case.  and i've started to develop some new friendships here.  and there's the young ones who lack.  and i do like Bosco.  and i leave at season's end.

on the other, i've seldom seen such a concentration of losers, sheep, in 1 spot, who are helpless, incorrigible, and I mean everyone here (displays traits of loser, though not all figure as sheep); and surely, we all can do better with our time.  it's a tuffie

in all sincerity, i will give your suggestion and invitation deep and thoughtful consideration.  and i always need perspective to make the right call.  to be continued ...

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're a creep and an enabler.

First, stop lying about what you were doing and, second, stop doing it.

What's creepy is how you talk about other kids on teams

Another rule your allowed to break that nobody will punish you for because you hate a common enemy with the only one here with power apparently so your protected no matter what 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I got a pm from a member saying saying please remove my personal info. The guy went on to ask me how these guys got his info. Like has the site been hacked or is there some other way?

That's what cyberstalking does. It causes people to be nervous and wonder how their info is getting into the hands of others. They then curb how they interact because someone is doxxing them. 

It starts me to having to wonder if the site has been hacked or what other way these guys are gathering the info. 

So, now, instead of having fun and name calling thin skinned pussies like everyone else, I'm stuck trying to figure out who, what, when, where and why. Which, I do. Once I get to the bottom of it or as close as I think I can, I start taking some action. 

The original post started with nolebull where he literally posts the guys name telling him to cool down about this event that's being put on for the love of the game. Eventually GSB gets in on the action also. Clearly the name was shared and these guys then do a deep dive on the guy and slowly start bleeding off little hints to fuck with him. Nothing direct you see. Just little things. Towns that don't make sense in a post. Street names. Etc. I let Nolebulls shit ride with no warnings. Just a removal. I don't think anyone would have known who the guy was who was doxxed except that guy, but, I definitely immediately removed the content until I could figure out what was going on. Well, I kept getting dm interactions pointing out the little info nuggets. I recognized that activity as cyberstalking having been a victim of it myself in the past. 

Clearly he did and then he shared it with the other guy or the other guy shared it with him first. The order doesn't much matter to me. The intent does. The only reason I haven't banned Nolebull is because he dropped the info one time and didn't return to it. Even though I feel like those two operated together in the cyberstalking, I can't really prove that, so, Nolebull is hanging out acting holier than thou. 

2261a17025971216e5869eb2d4c9515d8f373712.gif.0819fb55c688b83992fad1909d85dbc7.gif

Nothing has been hacked. All the info was common knowledge. Hoover Outlaw isn’t the only Hoover football fan. I asked him if he knew some Hoover guy that was stalking other people trying to pry information out of them. And apparently the person was doing it in bad faith. I simply asked Outlaw if knew the guy but my mistake was not private messaging it. 

There are a half dozen posters here who called Canes Andrew and Andy, and that I believe could be his real name. And they do it with intent to fuck with him. But it’s not nearly as controversial for some reason 

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're a creep and an enabler.

First, stop lying about what you were doing and, second, stop doing it.

Hey I already apologized. I shouldn’t have posted it publicly. I should have private messaged him. I made a mistake by doing that. Even if I didn’t realize or care at that time. I do now. It was a bone headed decision. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Hey I already apologized. I shouldn’t have posted it publicly. I should have private messaged him. I made a mistake by doing that. Even if I didn’t realize or care at that time. I do now. It was a bone headed decision. 

What do you expect from someone of no morals or credibility like him?

He would kiss ass to get what he wants because he's powerless as one person and only gains relevance by being able to fool a bunch of stupid people into buying his lies 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

i didn't read it but i will.  when you're on, you're on.  thankless job

but if i leave, it's just the freaks-of-the-week, and they are clueless to what you really do.  i've taken your measure, and you know that.  you'll never improve without me--trust me.  when i'm done with you, i'll run from you

you either get that or not

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing has been hacked. All the info was common knowledge. Hoover Outlaw isn’t the only Hoover football fan. I asked him if he knew some Hoover guy that was stalking other people trying to pry information out of them. And apparently the person was doing it in bad faith. I simply asked Outlaw if knew the guy but my mistake was not private messaging it. 

There are a half dozen posters here who called Canes Andrew and Andy, and that I believe could be his real name. And they do it with intent to fuck with him. But it’s not nearly as controversial for some reason 

Maybe because Los is on here claiming to be an STA coach and as a result is misrepresenting himself to people out of the loop and making them think his comments are a direct reflection of the coaching staff when he is not actually a coach and never has been a coach for the St Thomas Aquinas football program 

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'd ban every damn one of you.

Well...except maybe Cossacks.

And perhaps...IRONMAN.

And possibly (7) others....

Could be (8).

Rufus>>

Perhaps?!  Do it..I double dog dare ya (after NJ playoffs)🙏🙏

Insert 70's commercial with the guy daring the viewers to knock the battery off of his shoulder 😂

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I actually want everyone to enjoy the site. We have a pretty diverse group of men, boys, maybe girls and thin skinned pussies all gathered here for the love of high school football. 

We've had others start trying to break into profiteering off of the members here and go down what I see as unethical paths. 

You constantly whine and complain about the guidelines which are meant to be guidelines and we are expected to try doing our best to operate inside them. 

Well, this site is nothing without people so, I tend to go with the flow on how people are interacting. If a person says to me in a report or dm that the bad man is hurting them, I make some moves that sadly include judgment calls on my part. It looks like someone is on the rag today, I maybe remove the post or whatever was offensive to the reporting party. Etc. If that makes any sense to you. You seem like a smart guy. It can't be that difficult to figure out. The little line in the guidelines that pretty much puts the enforcement and choices of enforcement onto the mods. 

I do the best I can to stay fair with people. Most everyone trusts that. We've been all posting together for a decade. I don't enjoy banning people or even removing content. I can, and will do it though when, in my best judgment, something is crossing the line. 

You either trust me to do the right thing as best I can or you don't. Doesn't matter to me. Like I said, nobody has you handcuffed in the prepgridiron basement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would assume since Hoover's cyber stalking has been going on since about August or September , and, he reported it to me in DM several times and I didn't take any action while I investigated, he returned fire. 

Again, there is also a major difference between someone telling everyone who they are and someone being cyber stalked/doxxed. 

By all means, continue with the playing the victim stuff and jazz hands and all though. 

I'm still waiting on an answer from our esteemed colleague @Nolebull813 as to why he thought dropping the guys name and sharing this type stuff behind the scenes where others could too was OK. For some reason I can't get an answer. it just keeps going back to GSB being the victim here. Poor GSB. 

Pretty sure you posted some Hebrew like the last word Jesus said before he died in reference to GSB getting banned. xD

Gtfo my face. 

timing:  if 1 preceded the other, God Bless Hoover's breaking chops.

stalking vs. being part of the gang harming a person and family.  fact-sensitive.  but that's an abstraction.  we have facts here, and you went over timing.  i take no side, other than i'm against banning, doxxing, and stalking.

Nole is good people.

It's Greek, and it sounds like Testadura.  It means, "It is finished."  i thought we'd share a moment before others caught on.  so, yes, you're mostly on, but i said the Greek just for the words made indelible, NOT to equate at all GSB's banning with my Lord and Savior's Crucifixion.  I've used it before on the Boards in regards to non-banning situations.  we're not dealing with Willem Dafoe here.

stop cursing so much and raising everything to DEFCON 99--you look emotional, and once you're that high, you can't go higher when you need to.  just keep moving forward calmly--you're doing fine, seriously

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I actually want everyone to enjoy the site. We have a pretty diverse group of men, boys, maybe girls and thin skinned pussies all gathered here for the love of high school football. 

We've had others start trying to break into profiteering off of the members here and go down what I see as unethical paths. 

You constantly whine and complain about the guidelines which are meant to be guidelines and we are expected to try doing our best to operate inside them. 

Well, this site is nothing without people so, I tend to go with the flow on how people are interacting. If a person says to me in a report or dm that the bad man is hurting them, I make some moves that sadly include judgment calls on my part. It looks like someone is on the rag today, I maybe remove the post or whatever was offensive to the reporting party. Etc. If that makes any sense to you. You seem like a smart guy. It can't be that difficult to figure out. The little line in the guidelines that pretty much puts the enforcement and choices of enforcement onto the mods. 

I do the best I can to stay fair with people. Most everyone trusts that. We've been all posting together for a decade. I don't enjoy banning people or even removing content. I can, and will do it though when, in my best judgment, something is crossing the line. 

You either trust me to do the right thing as best I can or you don't. Doesn't matter to me. Like I said, nobody has you handcuffed in the prepgridiron basement. 

I trust you about 90%. From what i gather all I have to do is cry in a pm saying nole is bothering me and I can get him banned.  🤔 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He said to off yourself? If so that’s messed up. Buford said that to me a few times but you gotta just ignore it and move on. I guess that’s the point Hawg is making with outing people. There are people here that might get to a point they want real harm on you. 

Hoover was walking around a football game searching for Canes to cause physical assault on him. He made a joke about it later but everyone who was around at that time remembers it well. He wanted to fist fight. 

Bahahahaha!!!!

Another page from the Trumpian Book of Deceit!!!!!

Bahahahahahaha!!!

bgw

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Testadura said:

funny

Jewish Anti-Defamation League (ADL), of which I'm a member:

"Despite a persistent ability to attract media attention, organized Ku Klux Klan groups are actually continuing a long-term trend of decline. They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small."  https://www.adl.org/education/resources/reports/state-of-the-kkk

you should bring your knowledge to our next meeting.  We can use Zoom for you to save you on travel, unless you want want to come to NYC and play let's-see-if-we-can-get-pushed-in-front-of-a-subway. 

you must know how full of sh!t you are

And you’re a legend in your own mind….

Rather be full of shit than delusional. 

Hows dem apples testicledura?

bgw

• Haha 1

I will point it out for everyone on this thread because I don't remember seeing hawgy point out the obvious but you girls don't have to read any post from anyone you don't like.

Some of you are forcing yourselves to search and read everything that a person you claim to hate or isn't credible. It doesn't get much worse than being so glued to a person you don't like ass and following their every movement.

Its pretty simple just put them on ignore. People assume I run away from comments when in reality I don't even see them. I see what I want to see and let the BS roll. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Testadura said:

Nole

i remember you from back in 2011.  always liked you and 181.  how old are generally are the flunkies in this new group?  

Old T is crude, intolerant, and dumb.  He always needs and uses pictures to express himself.  Foul, crude ones.  He incites, and hides when adults come into the room, and somehow ducks attention or blame.  I don't think I down voted more than 10 times over 10 years.  that's a ton of what he does.  I've never asked for a ban.  I've never consistently posted with the venom that seeps out of his posts.

This is a HSF Board.  anyone can and should come on if they like HSF, but these guys are like characters from Sarte's "No Exit," exemplary of what's in the abyss.  Opinionated, weak, low-brow intellectually, selfish, unprincipled youngsters who suffered from relativistic, soft parenting who could couldn't bust a grape and won't amount to much.  I hope I'm wrong.

You should not use big words with NoBalls. 

Stick with simple short words, your post is too wordy for him. 

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And you’re a legend in your own mind….

Rather be full of shit than delusional. 

Hows dem apples testicledura?

bgw

Yeah idk where he was going with that post as if real klan activity correlates to the amount of racist people in this country.