What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those damn billy goats aren't on anyone's radar without recruiting. kwat did help yall out before he left getting a Valdosta wildcat with no means to moving a place right by the school.

Sir I am extremely confused. Y’ALL?! Y’ALL?!??? I do not and have never liked Grayson HS? I was friends with KW BEFORE and AFTER Grayson. And that has never stopped me from being me and giving them absolute hell over the years. A few receipts below 

DC7B6232-47BF-408E-AE9B-BD6333FEB9B8.thumb.jpeg.6a6266204d16b4ff678d136d63292bd5.jpeg

6BDBB9F4-E14F-407D-B9AE-A0A5B78BFD88.jpeg

8E4A599A-0BF2-436A-A5FC-18A59AD776C2.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Sir I am extremely confused. Y’ALL?! Y’ALL?!??? I do not and have never liked Grayson HS? I was friends with KW BEFORE and AFTER Grayson. And that has never stopped me from being me and giving them absolute hell over the years 

DC7B6232-47BF-408E-AE9B-BD6333FEB9B8.thumb.jpeg.6a6266204d16b4ff678d136d63292bd5.jpeg

6BDBB9F4-E14F-407D-B9AE-A0A5B78BFD88.jpeg

8E4A599A-0BF2-436A-A5FC-18A59AD776C2.jpeg

Grayson poached 2 of NJs Up and coming freshman a week before season started, both have plenty of D1 offers already 

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol having weed is worse than calling a black Vet a N***** ur unreal lmao 

If you are peddling to kids, sure....I suspect you are. You can go to jail for that.

You've had 17 different jobs in 3 years and we know what your real job is.

Anyways, worry more about yourself and not so much about my great or poor word choices.

Clear?

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And you’re a legend in your own mind….

Rather be full of shit than delusional. 

Hows dem apples testicledura?

bgw

you continue cavalierly to perpetuate nonsensical and divisive crap, which is debunked in seconds.  do you have mental issues?

then, you dart away from your vomit, pretending someone else shares your issues.  are you radicalized trash?

your last few posts to me show you're coming unhinged.  desperate, emotional, confused, ad hominem.  

you're shark bait for me.  you have no apples to present.

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

I don’t know if it’s funny 😆 or sad 😞 that grown men give a shit if they or someone else gets banned from a HS football website.It certainly is weird though 

This generation the males are more feminine and the females are more masculine. 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right?! I totally leave all of his info up and just let him get attacked like that. 

That's why I got dm's like this one, right?

Screenshot_20211105-073339_Chrome.thumb.jpg.681057976c3cd4a97a7db6927e6b058d.jpg

You guys literally can't expect me to be around every second of every day to keep that guy's personal info removed from the board when he's posting connections to it his own self constantly. 

If the members doing that type activity continue to do it after I've removed it, in spite of the guy posting it his ownself, I would eventually ban them. If it was combined with spamming and promoting fake ass schools on here then they certainly get popped. Just like our pal. 

How in all that is Holy, did this THIS thread make it to 12 pages????  Is there no football going on?  LOL!!  

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I don’t know if it’s funny 😆 or sad 😞 that grown men give a shit if they or someone else gets banned from a HS football website.It certainly is weird though 

They grovel at this guy's feet for some reason. I suspect some of them have his likeness on a crucifix hanging over their head boards. 

I really don't dislike the guy myself, but, he's far from being my idol and very unethical in his operations on here and his business. 

Having reread parts of this thing, I wouldn't be totally surprised if he used nolebulls account or was on the phone with him directing him what to say. Some of it frankly didn't sound like nolebull.

I don't play when it comes to that cyberstalking crap. I've literally been watching that occur for a hot minute trying to make sure it was what I thought. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How in all that is Holy, did this THIS thread make it to 12 pages????  Is there no football going on?  LOL!!  

See my prior post. 

They pray to the guy. Kiss his ring and pretty sure they didn't get their round mouths eating square meals if you catch my drift. 

It really doesn't make sense and I should have locked the thread long ago probably. 

It's last week of regular season in Georgia and already playoffs in some places and we're going through this crap. Lol. 

It's never a good thing when I have to ban someone. Bless my heart I hate to have to do it to be honest. Sometimes it's addition by subtraction though. Clearly there was a lot of shady activity surrounding the guy. 

I figure fuck it. I don't mind explaining. I don't mind hammering another if I think it needs to be done on this cyberstalking crap. 

• Thanks 3

If you post someone’s address on a HSFB message board you’re an absolute bitch. what is the end goal with that? You hope someone hurts him and his family? Seriously? It’s HSFB. The fact that some of y’all actually wish ill only some of our posters is insane. We’re a group of maybe 40 people on the right night. Same guys for years. We’ve known each other for awhile. I’m all for the banter, I’m all for the disagreeing, hell I like a good name calling here and there but holy fuck. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

If you post someone’s address on a HSFB message board you’re an absolute bitch. what is the end goal with that? You hope someone hurts him and his family? Seriously? It’s HSFB. The fact that some of y’all actually wish ill only some of our posters is insane. We’re a group of maybe 40 people on the right night. Same guys for years. We’ve known each other for awhile. I’m all for the banter, I’m all for the disagreeing, hell I like a good name calling here and there but holy fuck. 

U probably weren’t here but a bunch of these degenerates posted GSBs bosses number on here and told people to call and get him fired

That is the bitchest move I’ve seen yet