What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Are you talking about people posting pictures of @GardenStateBaller on here and posting his home address? There have been numerous posts here with a random picture from somewhere of his actual likeness, first and last name and the state he’s lives. It’s easy to find people with just that info. 

He posted his own who the hell he is on here. 

I've spent more time fighting that fire than any other fire ever on here. Removing photos. Removing the word "Joe". Removing his day job company name. All even though he literally links us to his website and Twitter that has his phone number on it. Even though he links us to radio call in shows where he literally tells everyone his name. Even though he goes on pod casts and links them here. All a marketing ploy to sell his businesses and take credit for it so we all know who, but then calling the fire dept. to put out the fires that kept springing up from it. 

So, @Nolebull813, don't act like someone is getting special treatment over anyone else. Yall fools ain't holy, so, don't try acting holier than thou. 

The affected member, as you yourself well know, because you've been active in the "nugget drops" your own self, has never told anyone on this website, his name, where he lives, where he works or anything of the sort. He hasnt tried to sell a business on here. He hasn't posted dozens of links to anything that contains his personal information on here. 

That didn't stop you and the other guy from dropping his name. Where the family farm is. Shit like that. 

Why did yall do that? I let it ride on for a while because I was hoping yall would incriminate yourselves for one, and for two, I just wondered why you would pull that shit. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Nolebull813 it is what it is, u see this shit in real life, everything is two faced, are we not forgetting GA96 posting GSBs full name and picture, How about when 4 members on here , stalked GSBs LinkedIn profile , got and posted his employer’s phone number and had people call to get him fired

na let’s not talk about that, cause that wouldn’t fit yallls agenda 

Just read the prior post you idiot. 

The only agendas here is, 1) to protect the members' privacy and to respect their will to remain anonymous. Everyone is afforded that same exact protection on here. 2) to stop spamming of private companies that aren't paying the bills of this website and to stop the shady game of promoting fake schools and subsequently their connected football programs. 

If you don't like that, then kick rocks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just read the prior post you idiot. 

The only agendas here is, 1) to protect the members' privacy and to respect their will to remain anonymous. Everyone is afforded that same exact protection on here. 2) to stop spamming of private companies that aren't paying the bills of this website and to stop the shady game of promoting fake schools and subsequently their connected football programs. 

If you don't like that, then kick rocks. 

How u protecting people by letting posters post his Employers phone number and telling people to call and Harras GSB

ya u doing the Lords work alright 

i fucks with u but u dead wrong on this, leave GSBs dislike out of doing Mod Duties, if ur only protecting some Members on here and pissing on others 

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Nolebull813 it is what it is, u see this shit in real life, everything is two faced, are we not forgetting GA96 posting GSBs full name and picture, How about when 4 members on here , stalked GSBs LinkedIn profile , got and posted his employer’s phone number and had people call to get him fired

na let’s not talk about that, cause that wouldn’t fit yallls agenda 

I think a lot has to do with politics. If you notice the only people who criticize and hate him have opposite political views of him. So that spills over to the football side and it becomes personal. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How u protecting people by letting posters post his Employers phone number and telling people to call and Harras GSB

i fucks with u but u dead wrong on this, leave GSBs dislike out of doing Mod Duties, if ur only protecting some Members on here and pissing on others 

Right?! I totally leave all of his info up and just let him get attacked like that. 

That's why I got dm's like this one, right?

Screenshot_20211105-073339_Chrome.thumb.jpg.681057976c3cd4a97a7db6927e6b058d.jpg

You guys literally can't expect me to be around every second of every day to keep that guy's personal info removed from the board when he's posting connections to it his own self constantly. 

If the members doing that type activity continue to do it after I've removed it, in spite of the guy posting it his ownself, I would eventually ban them. If it was combined with spamming and promoting fake ass schools on here then they certainly get popped. Just like our pal. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think a lot has to do with politics. If you notice the only people who criticize and hate him have opposite political views of him. So that spills over to the football side and it becomes personal. 

don't go down that road....his posts in the Off-Topic have nothing to do with why he got banned....Hawg lets him post all his prp-Trump B.S. with no editing.....even when  he started a topic under HSFB's account!...4 strikes and your out!...how many strikes do you have??

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think you're mistaken. The gentleman that you and GSB was dropping his info on here trying to fuck with him is a pretty conservative dude. 

I've been watching that activity for a good while trying to figure out the angle. Why you guys were doing it. 

Do you want to share? I'd love to know what the reasoning was for that stalkerish behavior from you two. 

Step up to the mic and let us know. We all deserve to know what type of mother fuckers we are chilling with on here. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right?! I totally leave all of his info up and just let him get attacked like that. 

That's why I got dm's like this one, right?

Screenshot_20211105-073339_Chrome.thumb.jpg.681057976c3cd4a97a7db6927e6b058d.jpg

You guys literally can't expect me to be around every second of every day to keep that guy's personal info removed from the board when he's posting connections to it his own self constantly. 

If the members doing that type activity continue to do it after I've removed it, in spite of the guy posting it his ownself, I would eventually ban them. If it was combined with spamming and promoting fake ass schools on here then they certainly get popped. Just like our pal. 

Alll I’m saying if his last offense was Posting about a LCA when others are clearly interested to hear about the school, maybe you don’t but there’s others who are clearly interested, then he shouldn’t be banned , and if we did a vote I think mostly everyone outside of 8 posters would agree with me

and on that note,  I got to go clean out a basement at  a @ngdawgSTORE

6D642818-2C9C-46CB-BBF9-338648F2DE54.gif

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He posted his own who the hell he is on here. 

I've spent more time fighting that fire than any other fire ever on here. Removing photos. Removing the word "Joe". Removing his day job company name. All even though he literally links us to his website and Twitter that has his phone number on it. Even though he links us to radio call in shows where he literally tells everyone his name. Even though he goes on pod casts and links them here. All a marketing ploy to sell his businesses and take credit for it so we all know who, but then calling the fire dept. to put out the fires that kept springing up from it. 

So, @Nolebull813, don't act like someone is getting special treatment over anyone else. Yall fools ain't holy, so, don't try acting holier than thou. 

The affected member, as you yourself well know, because you've been active in the "nugget drops" your own self, has never told anyone on this website, his name, where he lives, where he works or anything of the sort. He hasnt tried to sell a business on here. He hasn't posted dozens of links to anything that contains his personal information on here. 

That didn't stop you and the other guy from dropping his name. Where the family farm is. Shit like that. 

Why did yall do that? I let it ride on for a while because I was hoping yall would incriminate yourselves for one, and for two, I just wondered why you would pull that shit. 

Hey I do believe packers fans and larry get special treatment posting drinking threads and larry posting random family pictures. That's my only gripe.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

you are wrong and crying about it. You said i posted his picture but in fact I posted the same picture he himself posted. As far as the job thing goes I don't care enough to try and get anyone on here fired for anything but I can't stop other adults from doing what they believed was strongly justified.

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Alll I’m saying if his last offense was Posting about a LCA when others are clearly interested to hear about the school, maybe you don’t but there’s others who are clearly interested, then he shouldn’t be banned , and if we did a vote I think mostly everyone outside of 8 posters would agree with me

and on that not, I got to go clean out a basement at one a @ngdawgSTORE

6D642818-2C9C-46CB-BBF9-338648F2DE54.gif

This post right here should be enough for you to be banned considering what you are hinting at but ehh

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hawg so busy playing detective how about we get the Asian alien 👽 invasion off the OT side

@ChimpGrip @SeaShells21 we need ur super powers, what are they trying to tell us??

1282E185-C503-4215-AED3-769FCD2640E8.png

I think they're telling yall you're all a bunch of dumbasses arguing amongst yourselves while you get fleeced by the dudes you're arguing for and against. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway... I handled that for ya. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think you're mistaken. The gentleman that you and GSB was dropping his info on here trying to fuck with him is a pretty conservative dude. 

I've been watching that activity for a good while trying to figure out the angle. Why you guys were doing it. 

Do you want to share? I'd love to know what the reasoning was for that stalkerish behavior from you two. 

Step up to the mic and let us know. We all deserve to know what type of mother fuckers we are chilling with on here. 

I don’t dox people. I was at Canes defense as soon as people were posting what they think is his real name. I said that stuff is not cool. I’ve never posted personal info about anyone. If someone called someone a name and I repeated it that was more just clowning on that person too. Doesn’t Red Zone call people first names? (Wendy, Dave etc?)

Edit : There was one time when Red Zone was following me on Twitter and he was wearing mom jeans looking homeless and I mentioned that here. He was a funny looking mother fucker with mom jeans. But I wasn’t trying to dox him 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hawg so busy playing detective how about we get the Asian alien 👽 invasion off the OT side

@ChimpGrip @SeaShells21 we need ur super powers, what are they trying to tell us??

1282E185-C503-4215-AED3-769FCD2640E8.png

Thats probably the most intelligent shit that has been posted in the OT forum, and I have no idea what it even says

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t dox people. I was at Canes defense as soon as people were posting what they think is his real name. I said that stuff is not cool. I’ve never posted personal info about anyone. If someone called someone a name and I repeated it that was more just clowning on that person too. Doesn’t Red Zone call people first names? (Wendy, Dave etc?)

Edit : There was one time when Red Zone was following me on Twitter and he was wearing mom jeans looking homeless and I mentioned that here. He was a funny looking mother fucker with mom jeans. But I wasn’t trying to dox him 

More lies......but what do you expect.

Lots of people here use women names to bust on people.

I use Wendy, concha uses Francis, so and so uses Ruby.

"Dave" is just a joke with zulu who is a big Van Halen fan. David Lee Roth, you may have heard of him, probably not,,,saggy's are not into Van Halen.

And, your twitter makes me puke and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever followed that garbage. Quit posting about NOLA/Louisiana football on twitter and you never show up in my world. You know how twitter works you, dumbass.

Lastly, this is ALL about you and njgardenball scamming and being total assholes. Quit dragging everyone else into this bullshit? 

Hear me>

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

More lies......but what do you expect.

Lots of people here use women names to bust on people.

I use Wendy, concha uses Francis, so and so uses Ruby.

"Dave" is just a joke with zulu who is a big Van Halen fan. David Lee Roth, you may have heard of him, probably not,,,saggy's are not into Van Halen.

And, your twitter makes me puke and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever followed that garbage. Quit posting about NOLA/Louisiana football on twitter and you never show up in my world. You know how twitter works you, dumbass.

Lastly, this is ALL about you and njgardenball scamming and being total assholes. Quit dragging everyone else into this bullshit? 

Hear me>

That is a racist dog whistle term used to discriminate against minorities about “sagging” their pants. 

@RedZone is using info about me that at points in my childhood I grew up in predominantly African American communities. 

He is implying people from predominantly African American communities sag their pants. It’s a racist dog whistle meant to inside joke with his white supremacist buddies on this site