What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

More lies......but what do you expect.

Lots of people here use women names to bust on people.

I use Wendy, concha uses Francis, so and so uses Ruby.

"Dave" is just a joke with zulu who is a big Van Halen fan. David Lee Roth, you may have heard of him, probably not,,,saggy's are not into Van Halen.

And, your twitter makes me puke and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever followed that garbage. Quit posting about NOLA/Louisiana football on twitter and you never show up in my world. You know how twitter works you, dumbass.

Lastly, this is ALL about you and njgardenball scamming and being total assholes. Quit dragging everyone else into this bullshit? 

Hear me>

People have been calling me Chip and Finch Andy for years...

I don't know if Finch's name is Andy nor do I give a fuck...

My nickname is Chip...lots of people use it here in the City as well as my given name....USE it all you want.

Just keep me out of this bullshit.....has nothing to do with me whatsoever.

Carry on.....

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is implying people from predominantly African American communities sag their pants.

The saggy look is sported by Whites/Blacks/Asians/etc in NOLA and most every big city in the US....it's a stupid and weak look for people who suffer some kind of mental illness.

Don't be ashamed because you are a saggy!...just get some help.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You got your hands full, Mr. Moderator Man. 

Before it's all over the 30 people that post at this forum will be all involved in this mess.  It's the nature of the beast. 😂

Bottom line.........it's just 2 people!...one of them gone.

Have fun, I'm out of this one!

You are the most guilty out of anyone. Posting constant racism on the football boards and posting pics of young boys with no shirt on. Straight red flag FBI shit. 

No wonder why we always say to ban this cancer! 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t dox people. I was at Canes defense as soon as people were posting what they think is his real name. I said that stuff is not cool. I’ve never posted personal info about anyone. If someone called someone a name and I repeated it that was more just clowning on that person too. Doesn’t Red Zone call people first names? (Wendy, Dave etc?)

Edit : There was one time when Red Zone was following me on Twitter and he was wearing mom jeans looking homeless and I mentioned that here. He was a funny looking mother fucker with mom jeans. But I wasn’t trying to dox him 

So, let ne get this straight... I didn't have to hide some content you posted that was meant to let another member know you knew who he was? 

I think it was pertaining to some event where the other member says he knows something yall don't, so, since then, yall (the two of you that don't work together at pgl) have been dropping personal info nuggets on the member ever since. The two of yall. I've hidden content from both of you pertaining to this members personal info. 

I could be mistaken, but, I don't think I am. I can go back and find it once I have time. It's not that hard. 

Funny that yall don't work together, but, I'm pretty sure that I have you working together on this stalkerish bullshit that sprung from some future event. 

This is the very shady type of bullshit that has been surrounding GSB for quite a while. He operates like this. Has other members content removed that he thinks is going to affect his business in some way, even down to threats of lawsuits and the like. Constantly complains to the staff to remove his personal info in spite of the fact he made it public record himself then in the shadows is digging up info on posters that "might know something he doesn't about a future event he has a hand in. Then he and another member slither around the site posting little hints meant to let that member know they're all up in his business. 

That type of activity has been surrounding this guy. His business. Etc. Thats why he's no longer here. He was even bringing other members into the shady bullshit he was doing and having them as  operatives. 

Enough. I mean, its e-fucking-nuff. Understand?

• Like 6

These assholes act like the guy is some hsfb god just doing match making for the love of the game, but he's operating more like a devil, slithering around and digging up posters info and shit to "protect" his business. Sliding fake ass schools and football teams into his stables and matching them against against actual high school football teams in efforts to build credibility for them. Bringing others in to help slither around and knock back anyone who may know something about some oos matchup that he doesn't. Etc. 

I've learned quite a bit just observing. Yes I have. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

5t341g.jpg

lol.  yeah, this is a calm, detached, objective exchange of ideas and views.  the crew of flunkies is out again

show that to your grandkids.  on further reflection, they might not expect any more of you

let Hawg handle it--he's trying to grapple with this maturely and intelligently.

• Thumbs Down 3

17 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I know but we really banning people because u don’t like them?? Like I said I don’t know what happened maybe he was posting bullshit, but if he didn’t do anything serious, y keep banning him

If he's been banned again then I'm signing off again 

This is bullshit @HawgGoneIt especially when you allowed Los to stay after telling multiple posters to commit suicide and that resulted in no warnings even after he showed no remorse and all that happened was the post got removed to cover up Los actions 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Testadura said:

lol.  yeah, this is a calm, detached, objective exchange of ideas and views.  the crew of flunkies is out again

show that to your grandkids.  on further reflection, they might not expect any more of you

let Hawg handle it--he's trying to grapple with this maturely and intelligently.

yeah as if this forum is life and death. gimme a break.. just a joke man.. I could care less about anyone on here's and especially your ideas and views on anything other than HS Football.. so piss off with your bullshit..

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well people act like Los is the same way 

Posters on here like @badrouter @954gator @golfaddict1 think he's some STA insider and some SFL expert 

but I guess someone who trolls is better for this board of stupid trolls anyway right

here's another obsessed fool... what the hell does Los have to do with this.. Has he been screwing kids over by pimping fake schools and bullshit? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, let ne get this straight... I didn't have to hide some content you posted that was meant to let another member know you knew who he was? 

I think it was pertaining to some event where the other member says he knows something yall don't, so, since then, yall (the two of you that don't work together at pgl) have been dropping personal info nuggets on the member ever since. The two of yall. I've hidden content from both of you pertaining to this members personal info. 

I could be mistaken, but, I don't think I am. I can go back and find it once I have time. It's not that hard. 

Funny that yall don't work together, but, I'm pretty sure that I have you working together on this stalkerish bullshit that sprung from some future event. 

This is the very shady type of bullshit that has been surrounding GSB for quite a while. He operates like this. Has other members content removed that he thinks is going to affect his business in some way, even down to threats of lawsuits and the like. Constantly complains to the staff to remove his personal info in spite of the fact he made it public record himself then in the shadows is digging up info on posters that "might know something he doesn't about a future event he has a hand in. Then he and another member slither around the site posting little hints meant to let that member know they're all up in his business. 

That type of activity has been surrounding this guy. His business. Etc. Thats why he's no longer here. He was even bringing other members into the shady bullshit he was doing and having them as  operatives. 

Enough. I mean, its e-fucking-nuff. Understand?

The moment that Los misrepresented himself as a coach which he is not he deserves to get doxed for it 

I have never misrepresented who I am or what I do but the moment someone on here actually thinks what he says is coming from a coach he is damaging the reputation of one of the elite programs in the country

I've seen people on here ask Los if he can make a game happen for STA but he can't because he's not a coach, he's as involved with STA as I am with Columbia but people on here are stupid enough to think that bozo would ever be hired as a coach 

But maybe that speaks more to the lack of intelligence of posters on this board or really all message boards at this point

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

here's another obsessed fool... what the hell does Los have to do with this.. Has he been screwing kids over by pimping fake schools and bullshit? 

No just telling posters to kill themselves which apparently is a minor offense but talking about matchups is a ban offense 

Also I don't care what you think either 

• Sad 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

yeah because he got banned for talking about match-ups...your clueless

And your a sadistic POS that you see no issue with someone telling posters to kill themselves

Go ahead and block me because I have no interest in conversation with a loser like you anyway and this will be my last response to you 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And your a sadistic POS that you see no issue with someone telling posters to kill themselves

Go ahead and block me because I have no interest in conversation with a loser like you anyway and this will be my last response to you 

boo fucking hoo... 😭

take a hike, fuck off, GTFO, go kill yourself, be gone with you etc... it's all the same thing.. stop being such a Nancy 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1