What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

word are just words... actually having a real harmful effect by your actions are another.. The dickhead in question was complicit in harming kids either financially or their futures derailed by being sold a pile of pie in the sky bullshit... The jackass should have gotten banned after USA scandal period...long time coming

• Thanks 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

The one who's allowed to tell people to kill themselves and all that happened was the post got hidden 

He said to off yourself? If so that’s messed up. Buford said that to me a few times but you gotta just ignore it and move on. I guess that’s the point Hawg is making with outing people. There are people here that might get to a point they want real harm on you. 

Hoover was walking around a football game searching for Canes to cause physical assault on him. He made a joke about it later but everyone who was around at that time remembers it well. He wanted to fist fight. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He said to off yourself? If so that’s messed up. Buford said that to me a few times but you gotta just ignore it and move on. I guess that’s the point Hawg is making with outing people. There are people here that might get to a point they want real harm on you. 

Hoover was walking around a football game searching for Canes to cause physical assault on him. He made a joke about it later but everyone who was around at that time remembers it well. He wanted to fist fight. 

He didn't say It to me 

The issue is that it shouldn't be tolerated by this board as that is a much more serious issue than anything GSB has done and it wasn't even close to being treated as close to serious 

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@HawgGoneIt I am on record of defending Canes when people would call him his real name. Was any mention of his real name flagged and removed?

I generally only remove content like that at the request of the member whose info is on view. 

Let's not change the subject though. 

Whats up with you and GSB tag teaming another member in a shady and stalkerish manner? 

We need answers. 

Is a high school football event that yall are putting on for the love of the game enough to cyberstalk another member?  Make that member feel uncomfortable. Etc.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Busy…. The Klan hard at work?

😁😁😁

bgw

funny

Jewish Anti-Defamation League (ADL), of which I'm a member:

"Despite a persistent ability to attract media attention, organized Ku Klux Klan groups are actually continuing a long-term trend of decline. They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small."  https://www.adl.org/education/resources/reports/state-of-the-kkk

you should bring your knowledge to our next meeting.  We can use Zoom for you to save you on travel, unless you want want to come to NYC and play let's-see-if-we-can-get-pushed-in-front-of-a-subway. 

you must know how full of sh!t you are

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We need to get to the bottom of these shady underworld dealings of hsfb match makers and their partners. 

Lol. I don’t think it’s that serious. There is no black market. There is no alternative football being played. Everything is approved and sanctioned by state associations, head coaches and athletic directors. 

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

funny

Jewish Anti-Defamation League (ADL), of which I'm a member:

"Despite a persistent ability to attract media attention, organized Ku Klux Klan groups are actually continuing a long-term trend of decline. They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small."  https://www.adl.org/education/resources/reports/state-of-the-kkk

you should bring your knowledge to our next meeting.  We can use Zoom for you to save you on travel, unless you want want to come to NYC and play let's-see-if-we-can-get-pushed-in-front-of-a-subway. 

you must know how full of sh!t you are

You have to excuse him: he’s a lily white suburbanite who thinks he some black Muslim. Straight up Rachel Dolezel personality disorder. The guy has been radicalized. Maybe his life partner turned him on to it. Not sure when it all went to hell, but I wouldn’t let it get to you. He’s harmless. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have to excuse him: he’s a lily white suburbanite who thinks he some black Muslim. Straight up Rachel Dolezel personality disorder. The guy has been radicalized. Maybe his life partner turned him on to it. Not sure when it all went to hell, but I wouldn’t let it get to you. He’s harmless. 

Nole

i remember you from back in 2011.  always liked you and 181.  how old are generally are the flunkies in this new group?  

Old T is crude, intolerant, and dumb.  He always needs and uses pictures to express himself.  Foul, crude ones.  He incites, and hides when adults come into the room, and somehow ducks attention or blame.  I don't think I down voted more than 10 times over 10 years.  that's a ton of what he does.  I've never asked for a ban.  I've never consistently posted with the venom that seeps out of his posts.

This is a HSF Board.  anyone can and should come on if they like HSF, but these guys are like characters from Sarte's "No Exit," exemplary of what's in the abyss.  Opinionated, weak, low-brow intellectually, selfish, unprincipled youngsters who suffered from relativistic, soft parenting who could couldn't bust a grape and won't amount to much.  I hope I'm wrong.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Nole

i remember you from back in 2011.  always liked you and 181.  how old are generally are the flunkies in this new group?  

Old T is crude, intolerant, and dumb.  He always needs and uses pictures to express himself.  Foul, crude ones.  He incites, and hides when adults come into the room, and somehow ducks attention or blame.  I don't think I down voted more than 10 times over 10 years.  that's a ton of what he does.  I've never asked for a ban.  I've never consistently posted with the venom that seeps out of his posts.

This is a HSF Board.  anyone can and should come on if they like HSF, but these guys are like characters from Sarte's "No Exit," exemplary of what's in the abyss.  Opinionated, weak, low-brow intellectually, selfish, unprincipled youngsters who suffered from relativistic, soft parenting who could couldn't bust a grape and won't amount to much.  I hope I'm wrong.

Most of the scumbags are a newer crop. Red Flag is probably the only one I know from back in the day who is still a scumbag to this day 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You told me that I should go kill myself. Under one of the 100 forum names you have used.

Los is a liar and I will pull up the screenshot

@HawgGoneItmay have removed it to protect Los but I screenshotted it first because I believe I posted the screenshot when I reported it and I'll post it for all to see 

Then I expect Los to take accountability and be punished or you will have nobody to blame but yourself for what I will do next Hawg

Can I get an answer as to why @Nolebull813thought it was OK to help GSB cyberstalk another member about an event that's apparently being put on for the love of the game? 

Laser focus guys. Idc about all of your jazz hands and bullshit right now. 

I feel like the members of the board deserve to know that 1) there are and have been folks on here that are willing to cyberstalk you. 2) these folks that will cyberstalk you are partnered with Catholic and Christian schools as promoters and matchmakers. 3) They run around preaching at others about how they should act while slipping around in the shadows cyber stalking another member. 4) The reason why they thought it was just fine and dandy to do it. 

I think the first 3 points are covered. We just need to understand why these guys thought it was OK, or, what their actual reasoning was for doing it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can I get an answer as to why @Nolebull813thought it was OK to help GSB cyberstalk another member about an event that's apparently being put on for the love of the game? 

Laser focus guys. Idc about all of your jazz hands and bullshit right now. 

I feel like the members of the board deserve to know that 1) there are and have been folks on here that are willing to cyberstalk you. 2) these folks that will cyberstalk you are partnered with Catholic and Christian schools as promoters and matchmakers. 3) They run around preaching at others about how they should act while slipping around in the shadows cyber stalking another member. 4) The reason why they thought it was just fine and dandy to do it. 

I think the first 3 points are covered. We just need to understand why these guys thought it was OK, or, what their actual reasoning was for doing it. 

Oh so the inconsistency of what is allowed on this board isn't important

I found what @HooverOutlaw is talking about unfortunately Hawg removed the post so it doesn't show what Los said but @HawgGoneItI expect you to confirm what post by Los was removed in this thread 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Oh so the inconsistency of what is allowed on this board isn't important

I found what @HooverOutlaw is talking about unfortunately Hawg removed the post so it doesn't show what Los said but @HawgGoneItI expect you to confirm what post by Los was removed in this thread 

I removed the offensive content. Once it reaches a point of critical mass with that member I'll ban him. I understand you have a vendetta against that member as you complain about him more than the rest of the site combined. Just because you have a vendetta doesn't mean I need to. 

Right this moment I don't give a shit about any of that. I'm getting jumped on with this thread by GSBs cyberstalking partner for banning GSB for all of his shady bullshit on the site, so, right now at this moment, I'm trying to get to the bottom of all of that. I mean I literally have these two cyberstalking another member and you're still worried about some shit from over a year ago. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who are the two biggest OOS freaks here?......well, who's the biggest now?

You remember when njgardenball was going to email the Grayson HC and try to get that game cancelled with bergen catholic when someone leaked the match up before him?.

Was one of the funniest things I've seen here.

A lot of the shit I see on here getting reported and complained about is thin skinned bullshit where I want to send a box of Kotex to the offended party. I generally laugh at the thin skinnededness and remove the offensive content. I figure that's the right move. It may or may not be. It's been working for 6 years, except for a couple of people that feign confusion about how I've dealt with people getting butthurt about name calling and stuff. 

Cyberstalking is some next level shit though. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I removed the offensive content. Once it reaches a point of critical mass with that member I'll ban him. I understand you have a vendetta against that member as you complain about him more than the rest of the site combined. Just because you have a vendetta doesn't mean I need to. 

Right this moment I don't give a shit about any of that. I'm getting jumped on with this thread by GSBs cyberstalking partner for banning GSB for all of his shady bullshit on the site, so, right now at this moment, I'm trying to get to the bottom of all of that. I mean I literally have these two cyberstalking another member and you're still worried about some shit from over a year ago. 

He's done it multiple times to multiple posters and he wasn't even given a warning 

Now I want you to confirm that the post removed was him telling another member to kill himself and disprove this bullshit

I wouldn't still be worrying about something a year ago if anything was actually done at the time but there are posters who have been banned for trolling (block) but Los doesn't even get reprimanded for telling posters on multiple occasions to kill themselves on top of every insult on this face of gods green earth and Los is allowed to lie and misrepresent himself as a STA coach to ride on their credibility but I'm not allowed to disprove it because the bitch knows I can destroy every sentient piece of credibility he has but GSB is banned for promoting games?

Los has broken enough rules over the past decade to add up beyond any person previously banned on this board combined but his crap gets overlooked

I want consistency

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I never did any such thing.

The kid is an idiot.