What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No.

I said I don't know how you haven't killed yourself yet.

It was an attempt at humor that was written poorly.

Inarticulate? Yes.

Telling you to kill yourself? No.

What sick person would find humor in that you POS 

I'm amazed nobody has murdered you but I wouldn't find humor in that you sick fuck

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

He's done it multiple times to multiple posters and he wasn't even given a warning 

Now I want you to confirm that the post removed was him telling another member to kill himself and disprove this bullshit

I wouldn't still be worrying about something a year ago if anything was actually done at the time but there are posters who have been banned for trolling (block) but Los doesn't even get reprimanded for telling posters on multiple occasions to kill themselves on top of every insult on this face of gods green earth and Los is allowed to lie and misrepresent himself as a STA coach to ride on their credibility but I'm not allowed to disprove it because the bitch knows I can destroy every sentient piece of credibility he has but GSB is banned for promoting games?

Los has broken enough rules over the past decade to add up beyond any person previously banned on this board combined but his crap gets overlooked

I want consistency

I don't give a fuck what you want. 

I'm not worried about some shit from over a year ago that pertains to you having a vendetta toward another member. 

I may have removed the content if the member that was affected or offended by it requested it. That's usually how I deal with thin skinned bullshit. Understand? 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

What sick person would find humor in that you POS 

I'm amazed nobody has murdered you but I wouldn't find humor in that you sick fuck

Are you threatening to kill the guy? 

Same type post as the one you're fucking with me about from over a year ago. 

Grow the fuck up. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't give a fuck what you want. 

I'm not worried about some shit from over a year ago that pertains to you having a vendetta toward another member. 

I may have removed the content if the member that was affected or offended by it requested it. That's usually how I deal with thin skinned bullshit. Understand? 

It's obvious you are a fan of Los and you are okay with him telling other posters to kill themselves but ban people for trolling and lying which Los does to but people allow it because the only way to prove he's lying is by breaking the rules

Fuck this board 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

No if I wanted to i would have already done it 

But you clearly are okay with his behavior so your no better than he is 

Awesome. 

A bunch of grown up men with a few thin skinned pussies mixed in. 

I'm offended that you lump me with him. Waaaah waaaah waaaah. 

Gtfo my face 

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If the virgin self-bans then I take back my claim that my reply to HooverOutlaw was inarticulate.

It achieved a great victory for all of us.

Hey I would rather get sex because someone actually wants to have sex with me than pay a prostitute to end my virginity like you 

I got a picture of your face and believe me no girl would have sex with that without being paid a few thousand bucks 

• Sad 1