What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Stop the madness. It’s not that serious 

He wants to lie about me and call me a liar 

I'm fucking dangerous

He better learn when to shut TF up before he pays for pissing off the wrong person 

That's a lesson of life, don't talk shit when you can't see the other person because you don't know when you pissed off the wrong person 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

He wants to lie about me and call me a liar 

I'm fucking dangerous

He better learn when to shut TF up before he pays for pissing off the wrong person 

That's a lesson of life, don't talk shit when you can't see the other person because you don't know when you pissed off the wrong person 

Slow down and take a deep breath. He’s harmless. He doesn’t want to cause you no grief. It’s just internet shit talking. This stuff is not real life. Just hyperbole and trolling. A place we all come to clown and sometimes talk football. It’s not that serious 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Slow down and take a deep breath. He’s harmless. He doesn’t want to cause you no grief. It’s just internet shit talking. This stuff is not real life. Just hyperbole and trolling. A place we all come to clown and sometimes talk football. It’s not that serious 

Your damn right he's harmless

That beanpole wouldn't last 5 minutes before I knocked his ass out in a real fight

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can I get an answer as to why @Nolebull813thought it was OK to help GSB cyberstalk another member about an event that's apparently being put on for the love of the game? 

Laser focus guys. Idc about all of your jazz hands and bullshit right now. 

I feel like the members of the board deserve to know that 1) there are and have been folks on here that are willing to cyberstalk you. 2) these folks that will cyberstalk you are partnered with Catholic and Christian schools as promoters and matchmakers. 3) They run around preaching at others about how they should act while slipping around in the shadows cyber stalking another member. 4) The reason why they thought it was just fine and dandy to do it. 

I think the first 3 points are covered. We just need to understand why these guys thought it was OK, or, what their actual reasoning was for doing it. 

I don’t think calling someone an obscure nickname is cyber stalking them 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Look at this stalker 

B6419D20-AAE6-471F-ADCA-C8F7A9B35184.jpeg

7B0D8AAE-4A79-4C22-B831-3E6635AD85E1.jpeg

277FF89F-553D-43E1-A744-1F9AD29CB18F.jpeg

keep repeating it.  makes hoover sympathetic.  see other thread on GSB's retiring.

if Hoover is the poor stalking victim whom Hawg keeps referring to, then he is one dumbo.  See again GSB's-retiring thread.

gloating, veiled threats by Hoover, but no one may return fire.  Gen Y logic.  But not any return fire is ok--what is or isn't is for another time

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Testadura said:

keep repeating it.  makes you sympathetic.  see other thread on GSB's retiring.

if you were the poor stalking victim whom Hawg keeps referring to, then you are one dumbo.  See again GSB's-retiring thread.

This guy has been sideways threatening people for a while now that shit is gonna hit the fan. Hell he told me I better hope I’m not collateral damage. That’s some threatening stalker shit. Straight up playing games holding info over my head and trying to cyber bully me with it. 

of course I could give two shits about it. I am only bringing it up in principle

And he has the nerve to cry and bitch to Hawg cuz we called him Bubba? Man Bubba is just a term used to called some dumb southern hick a dumb southern hick. Lol