Congratulations to the Duncanville Panthers

HurricaneNick

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

For absolutely running through the Texas competition! Finished the rest of their season undefeated! Easily!
Iron sharpens iron! 1st 🥇 in their district! Top 4 Texas team! Texas depth! 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/duncanville-panthers-and-pantherettes-(duncanville,tx)/football/schedule.htm 

6581122C-1DFC-43C8-B459-40DD8A9ACA06.jpeg

The way Texas wrote off duncanville, u would think that they didn’t win a game in Texas all year  lol 😂 like they undefeated and not one mention of them

hmmm 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

For absolutely running through the Texas competition! Finished the rest of their season undefeated! Easily!

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/duncanville-panthers-and-pantherettes-(duncanville,tx)/football/schedule.htm 

I guess Houston Westfield can say the same thing about beating Houston North Shore.....only North Shore played a much much better Texas schedule....

It's all perspective....

• Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I didn’t think they could do it.

I was really worried for them when I saw teams like Lake Ridge, Mansfield and Waco in their way.

They were lucky to make it out alive.

• Haha 5

I am a Mater Dei fan.  I will assure you they didn't sharpen Duncanville's Iron enough to hoist that Trophy in the Death Star and put on that Texas Tough Black Cap.  To be fair that district was pretty bad.  Desoto is down and was the 2nd best in that district and lost to a down Judson team.  Cedar Hill 3rd in that district is not a good football team. Rockwall, Allen, Desoto and DVille each beat the hell out of them.   Texas top 6A teams that lose out of State don't win State here.  DVille will keep that streak alive the last 20 years.  I think Evangel Beating Lufkin was the last to do it.  And Cedar Hill going to State after losing to BTW and Katy at State is the only one I know to make state after losing OOS. 

Westfield will be waiting in this Region and Allen, ET, Lewisville and SLC all in RG 1 can beat them and their old nemesis NS is in RG3.  Other than Mater Dei they have not played a top football team and no Top 15 Texas team.  They could win State but the odds are not in their favor and they never won it with better teams. Coach Samples seems to be cursed and they are in the weakest Division this year.  No Katy, WL, Heath or Garland.   They have more talent than anyone but I would bet they will not win State sir.  5A SOC was their toughest in state game 😄 SOC ranked 5th in 5AII lost 42 - 27.  That's the best team they played in Texas.  

Region II 

Sachse (7-3) vs Mesquite (6-4), 7 p.m. Friday at Garland’s Homer B. Johnson Stadium 

Duncanville (8-1) vs Belton (6-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Duncanville’s Panther Stadium 

The Woodlands (8-2) vs Spring (9-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Shenandoah’s Woodforest Bank Stadium 

Klein Cain (8-2) vs Cypress Woods (6-4), 7 p.m. Friday at Tomball’s Tomball ISD Stadium 

Rockwall (8-2) vs North Garland (6-4), 7 p.m. Thursday at Rockwall’s Wilkerson-Sanders Stadium 

Killeen Harker Heights (9-1) vs DeSoto (8-2), 7 p.m. Thursday at Waco’s Waco ISD Stadium 

Spring Westfield (10-0) vs Conroe (5-5), 7 p.m. Thursday at Spring’s Planet Ford Stadium 

Cypress Ranch (6-3) vs Klein Oak (5-5), 7 p.m. Friday at Cypress’ Cy-Fair FCU

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The way Texas wrote off duncanville, u would think that they didn’t win a game in Texas all year  lol 😂 like they undefeated and not one mention of them

hmmm 

How do they cheat again? Duncanville and Allen probably ,,, scratch that Duncanville and Allen Definitely got more transfers 

He talks hella shit for someone who’s team has more Florida kids on it then Georgia 

Leave Wendy

41F87835-0A91-43D4-8CCC-A288F1F5C415.jpeg

Daaaaaaamn! 

Screenshot_20211107-142425_Instagram.jpg.b3005cec16de5a394d258824797329e5.jpg

• Haha 8