Week 12 pick em

Cossacks

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How long before the show started did he cancel?

It’s literally 15-20 minutes away from me so not the end of the world. Plus it was a free tickert. Same group of us are going to meet at the same bar we were gonna meet at before the show anyways. Now if I was driving down to the City, Oakland or San Jose and got a late cane, I would not have been too happy.😂

Question for forum....

St. Xavier cost most on here this past week.  This team was 6-0, nationally ranked and finish 4-3 in their last 7 games.

9 of their 13 games went to "running clocks" in the second half.

St. X's 3 losses followed "running clock" wins the week before where starters did not play all or most of the second half. Yes it is a coach's decision to not play starters.

Question, do the states you follow have a policy like Ohio's running clock?

Running clock. ... if a team has a 30 point or more at half time, the second half is played with a running clock. If a team gets a 30 point lead in the second half , the running clock starts.

All 3losses, the coach rested starters the previous game. No excuses.

just wonder if other states have this mercy rule. The 3 loses were totally out of character for hoe this team played most of the season.

4 minutes ago, prepsbill65 said:

Question for forum....

St. Xavier cost most on here this past week.  This team was 6-0, nationally ranked and finish 4-3 in their last 7 games.

St. X's 3 losses followed "running clock" wins the week before where starters did not play all or most of the second half. Yes it is a coach's decision to not play starters.

Running clock. ... if a team has a 30 point or more at half time, the second half is played with a running clock. If a team gets a 30 point lead in the second half , the running clock starts.

just wonder if other states have this mercy rule. The 3 loses were totally out of character for hoe this team played most of the season.

Georgia's mercy rule is the same pretty much. The coaches have to agree to it before hand though. 

For some reason I always thought it was leading by 35 at the half or 30 entering the fourth, but, it may be that they agree to let the clock run starting the third or the fourth quarter instead. 

Either way, similar rule.

15 minutes ago, prepsbill65 said:

Question for forum....

I can’t speak for NJ cause we don’t get running clocked, that’s something u gonna have to ask someone who’s from Paramus catholic 🤣😂

1 hour ago, prepsbill65 said:

Question for forum....

I don’t believe we running clock in Texas. 

That’s why we can score 80 points on someone.

If the other defense can stop you, that is great; if not:

No mercy ☺️

3 hours ago, prepsbill65 said:

Question for forum....

California is similar. Think it’s 35 points and then it hits runnng clock.

22 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Use protection 

you ll thank me 👍

@imaGoodBoyNow @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt @BUFORDGAWOLVES 

I'm never gonna get laid again after the joke I just told... 

Me: "I know I just had dessert but I want some pie"

Her: "Keep saying Corny Horny shit like that and I will never have sex with you again" 

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@imaGoodBoyNow @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt @BUFORDGAWOLVES 

I'm never gonna get laid again after the joke I just told... 

Me: "I know I just had dessert but I want some pie"

Her: "Keep saying Corny Horny shit like that and I will never have sex with you again" 

Waiting on pics of this chick. We’ll give you some input on whether she’s a keeper or not.😂

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I finally had a week where I put my confidence numbers in the right spots. 

*breaks arm patting self on back* 

xD

Hey look at you, 3 point jump.😂 Hell last year I got to the point of I knew I wouldn’t win it, but my goal was to at least leap frog a guy or two in front of me. That 3-4-5 log jam in front of you between those 4 is gonna have to play out the next few weeks and someone might be a bad pick or 2 away to open the back door for upward movement.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I finally had a week where I put my confidence numbers in the right spots. 

*breaks arm patting self on back* 

xD

You know...I did say I liked this "confidence numerical system".....

I'm thinking about taking that back.

We both were 6-4 and you clobbered me on points.

Rufus>>

• dntn31 unpinned this topic