Supposedly #1 team in the country mater dump barely survives

Ga96

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You can tell those who never played or coached. Nobody takes rating or computer generated outcomes serious. The only way you get an answer is for the teams to play. Sjb is the only team out of 11 games that cen10s played but cali girls will tell you they beat a undefeated team the leave out the part of who they played. 

Sjb never played cen10. Try not lying one time. Go! 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You can tell those who never played or coached. Nobody takes rating or computer generated outcomes serious. The only way you get an answer is for the teams to play. Sjb is the only team out of 11 games that cen10s played but cali girls will tell you they beat a undefeated team the leave out the part of who they played. 

I don’t know what is worse.

The fact you think I was serious when I posted the rankings.

Or that you think I could play football.

**[My Calpreps post is a running joke about Calpreps saying Mater Dei 42 - Duncanville 6 before the game.]**
and Duncanville only scored 3.

I made a joke saying Calpreps lied 🙄

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Plus, you’re kind of acting like Centennial just isn’t all that good. 

They would have a chance at winning any other state this year 😒

22 hours ago, old_e said:

No sir, only Lowndes.  Yet, this dude always complaining bout these Cali teams with home grown talents. His mind is clouded because of the big scores these teams put up. Other states are no different.  Look at what Oscar Smith is doing in Virginia.  He doesn't think that they have the best talent in that state. They are obliterating their opposition.  

Seriously, dude prob hasn’t been outside of his crappy city, Clowends.

Can’t wait when Milton, GA beats them in the Finals and he’s reminded that’s the same team who lost 2yrs ago to the #5th best team in the Trinity League (Jserra). 

https://www.maxpreps.com/games/9-14-2019/football-19/jserra-catholic-vs-milton.htm?c=nWdmzEksLUWXgVQjZTFuIQ#tab=recap&schoolid=

18 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You still hung up on that man? That is truthfully living free. He has not been here for quite some time but yet lives on in your mind.

Incredible.

P.S........96 is from south Georgia.

And I have no idea who the sports guy is. They are just mad I call out their bs. 

• Haha 1