Started seven years ago! Glory is soon ours!

ATLien12x

Mentioned it once earlier this year but man it’s crazy to think my first few days on DJ’s board my guy @Sammyswordsmanand I went back and forth about who sucked less at the time Collins Hill or Servite. Collins Hill lost 6 games that year, Servite lost 7. Arguing semantics really. (Servite was probably better, I’ll let em have it) We bickered over Maxpreps rankings and tiers before his tiers were even a thing! Alas a friendship was made! (albeit after I quit being so persnickety @zulu1128

yeah yeah It took some time, but LOOK AT US! Huge win for the Friars tonight!!! Eagles are rolling and our savior Travis Hunter has returned!! Both of our teams will be playing for a championship this season (oh it’s happening, Georgia lurkers)

Absolutely big time  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Yeah, Congrats ATL... never thought Id see the day Collins Hill looked like the clear best team in GA, especially so soon.

Theyve looked great without Travis Hunter, with him I just cant see anyone slowing them down.

I was starting to delude myself into believing my Indians might be good this year sitting at 5-0, until yall smacked us around 34-0. Travis Hunter absolutely went off vs. us.

Strangely enough it looks like all the talent in ECs area is playing for Trinity Christian (a private school probably 3 miles from me). They are 11-0 and definitely 1A Private favorites. Their closest game all year was a 34-3 schlacking of ELCA.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Mentioned it once earlier this year but man it’s crazy to think my first few days on DJ’s board my guy @Sammyswordsmanand I went back and forth about who sucked less at the time Collins Hill or Servite. Collins Hill lost 6 games that year, Servite lost 7. Arguing semantics really. (Servite was probably better, I’ll let em have it) We bickered over Maxpreps rankings and tiers before his tiers were even a thing! Alas a friendship was made! (albeit after I quit being so persnickety @zulu1128

yeah yeah It took some time, but LOOK AT US! Huge win for the Friars tonight!!! Eagles are rolling and our savior Travis Hunter has returned!! Both of our teams will be playing for a championship this season (oh it’s happening, Georgia lurkers)

Absolutely big time  

I wouldn’t crown myself just yet. Crazy shot happens in the playoffs, though if I had to bet I would take CH (like I have all year) to win it all. 

With or without Hunter. I think Horn is a baller and underrated. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It'll be funny if Milton trips up CH... though i doubt that happens.  

Grayson isn't a threat this year...

And I'm sorry but Lowndes has too much that needs to be fixed....  theyre gonna lose at home.... 

Roswell is just lucky... 

Walton is probably gonna exit next round...

Roswell isn’t lucky. They have some talent. Ethan Nation is one of the top CBs in next years class and plays WR.

Love to see him matchup on Hunter.