The Rittenhouse Gospel....

Rufus69

Morning Gurus....

There's been a whole lot of fuss over this Rittenhouse mess.  How can this kid be found "not guilty" by any respectable jury?

Well...I asked the Old Man early this morning whilst we were sipping on our Black Silk...and he pretty much nailed it with his answer.

Me:  "Doc"...how can this Rittenhouse shit be?"

"Doc":  "Rufus, it's not that hard to understand.  It's nothing more than...JO."

Me:  "Huh...what the hell is...JO?"

"Doc":  "Damn Rufus...JO is reverse OJ".

This world is going to hell in a handbasket.  Hell...we're more than likely already there.

Rufus>>

• Thumbs Down 1

I still haven’t got the real response. 

It was a real simple question. What exactly was he guilty of? Not some made up opinion from your ideology. But a complete violation of Wisconsin law. 

I’m sure you can find anything you want about this case. Please post the link of the law you say he broke, and then the link to evidence that supports that. 

anything else is just extreme ideology 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

two people 👯‍♂️

riot in a street....

...so how do you indict one,

and not the other...

🤓

PS: was one "right" ??? 🤔

BTW: Hell indeed. 🔥

One came across state lines...and had an AR-15 type assault rifle...and the other didn't.

It's also hard to indict somebody when they're dead.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

He lived 20 minutes from Kenosha in Illinois. 

“He crossed state lines!!” It’s just left wing talking points to make it sound worse. 

People crying about crossing state lines are the same people who want open borders. 

so it would’ve been OK if he drove five hours south to the bottom of Illinois but not 20 minutes north across invisible line? 

and the gun was already in Wisconsin. he never “crossed state lines” with a gun. 

anyone who thinks he’s guilty should just admit that they are a Black Lives Matter supporter and the only reason why they care about this case is because 2 BLM rioters were killed in action

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Morning Gurus....

There's been a whole lot of fuss over this Rittenhouse mess.  How can this kid be found "not guilty" by any respectable jury?

Well...I asked the Old Man early this morning whilst we were sipping on our Black Silk...and he pretty much nailed it with his answer.

"Doc":  "Rufus, it's not that hard to understand.  It's nothing more than...JO."

This world is going to hell in a handbasket.  Hell...we're more than likely already there.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

One came across state lines...and had an AR-15 type assault rifle...and the other didn't.

Rufus>>

nice excuses 👍

you sound so knowledgeable

So you can tell me where most of his family

...actually lives...thanks 👌

(..oooh and Bonus points for who traveled further 🤣)

PS: So it's "the guy with the gun" is what makes this one sided in your view?🤔

BTW: not sure why you think the diversionary "dead guy" approach would work well for you...lol....

...So when it's 3 (or a mob) against one...

there is somehow less blame for you to toss around ?!?!?

🤓

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Ruf, even you aren't this stupid. You're far too fuzzy and adorable.

This isn't the CCCP. Crossing state lines means absolutely bupkus. Nada.

The rifle was kept and stored by his friend's family in Kenosha, where Rittenhouse worked and where his father, uncle, grandmother and cousins live.

Here's a difference:

Certain folks with violent criminal histories were competing for Darwin Awards by assaulting an armed law-abiding citizen.

Cheer up, Ruf!!!!

THEY WON!!!!!

7120250498d46a4b85ff644c5bc1324ef77baa30

4 hours ago, concha said:

The rifle was kept and stored by his friend's family in Kenosha, where Rittenhouse worked and where his father, uncle, grandmother and cousins live.

None of that means anything to those who prefer mainstream media narrative over truth.   Still I’m surprised he got off without even weapons charges.  Maybe if the prosecution wasn’t so underhanded in the way they approached things, the jury could have found some trust in them. 

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

None of that means anything to those who prefer mainstream media narrative over truth.   Still I’m surprised he got off without even weapons charges.  Maybe if the prosecution wasn’t so underhanded in the way they approached things, the jury could have found some trust in them. 

The gun was legal.

No charges to bring.

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Sure, but bringing it loaded to a public demonstration.  It seems like there is something there that could have been charged.  Maybe all the protestors should be similarly armed if it’s no biggie.   

Huh?

But nothing. It's either illegal or legal.

This isn't complicated.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:15 AM, Rufus69 said:

Morning Gurus....

Rufus>>

What’s the confusion?

The initial Kenosha riots, they were not protest they were riots, were because Jacob Blake was shot by a police officer. Jacob Blake was being arrested on a felony sexual assault warrant, resisted, and had a knife. So while it’s tragic that he was shot, he is certainly not a victim. Then in the riot, the leftist guerillas are burning down the city and the useless government in that area is not doing a damn thing to keep the peace. KR, who has family and job ties to Kenosha, goes to there to clean grafitti and protect property. IMO very bad parenting choice, but he’s not my kid. 

During the riots three white felons, the first one a child rapist, the second one a domestic abuser and false prisoner, and a third felony burglar all separately attack KR. The first felon had threatened to kill him earlier in the night and gave chase. KR was not the aggressor. He was retreating from the situation until he was backed into a corner lot. Child rapist went for his gun and is killed. Then while he’s trying to give him self up to the cops he’s attacked by the crowd. While he’s laying in the street on his back the second felon tries to smash his brains in with a skateboard. 2nd felon gets shot and killed. Then the third felon runs up to him and points a handgun at him and he is taken out before he can shoot KR. This was self-defense all the way.

And the gun was not brought across state lines it was already in Wisconsin. Wisconsin has open carry for long guns and he was allowed to possess it. And this is the United States there is nothing illegal about crossing state lines at any time. Unless you’re on parole. 

All that said, if it was my kid his ass would have been home and not anywhere near a riot. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I can't believe you....I'm not even gonna use the word....think this 17 year old kid was some sort of patriotic hero.

I'll say this....KARMA can be a bitch....

Rufus>>

He was certainly closer than the pedo ass rapist and arsonist who threatened to kill him and then followed up with an assault.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 11/20/2021 at 8:15 AM, Rufus69 said:

Morning Gurus....

Rufus>>

What laws did he violate professor?

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I can't believe you....I'm not even gonna use the word....think this 17 year old kid was some sort of patriotic hero.

I'll say this....KARMA can be a bitch....

Rufus>>

Why the hissy fit reaction? And wish of bad will?

Those are the facts. I’m sorry you lack the reasoning capability to review the facts that were meted out at a trial and review the applicable laws. 

Again, as I said above if it was my kid he would be nowhere near a riot and his ass will be at home.

But leftists are completely to blame for this situation and for the deterioration of this country. You will wake up one day.

And trust me we’re all suffering the terrible karma of the Biden administration and a country under the thumb of corrupt, amoral, leftists.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1