Bryce Young passes for 559 yards 5 tds, should be the Heisman favorite.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Bryce Young passes for 559 yards 5 tds, should be the Heisman favorite.

Stroud also played the WORST defense in ALL of college football. I’d like to think he put up monster numbers. 

Arkansas ranked 22nd nationally in passing defense. Michigan State ranked 130th.

Just can’t take the B1G seriously until they do something in the playoffs against real talent. Beating the shit out of slow midwestern teams doesn’t translate to championships. OSU averaged 48 ppg last year, had a better QB, and all those receivers plus Jamo and still got absolutely mollywhopped by four touchdowns to Bama and their awful defense (which held OSU to their lowest yardage total since 2017)

E6F9AF06-AD43-4DED-B8E1-9F5F930614C2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Stroud also played the WORST defense in ALL of college football. I’d like to think he put up monster numbers. 

Arkansas ranked 22nd nationally in passing defense. Michigan State ranked 130th.

Just can’t take the B1G seriously until they do something in the playoffs against real talent. Beating the shit out of slow midwestern teams doesn’t translate to championships. OSU averaged 48 ppg last year, had a better QB, and all those receivers plus Jamo and still got absolutely mollywhopped by four touchdowns to Bama and their awful defense (which held OSU to their lowest yardage total since 2017)

Don’t post facts. They don’t like that here!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, concha said:

He also lacks total cupcakes on his resume like NMSU, Southern Miss and Mercer

Ohio State’s only win against a team currently ranked in the top 25 came today against an awful program that trailed by the scores of 49-0 and 38-0 the last two times they played Bama

Yep OSU doesn’t play cupcakes at all: 

Indiana (9 losses), Akron (9 losses)

Nebraska (8 losses), Tulsa (6 losses)

Maryland (6 losses), Rutgers (6 losses)

OSU has won 21 straight in that clown conference with zero championships to show for it. Rinse wash and repeat this January. The conference championship last year was against NORTHWESTERN LOLOL It’s embarrassing really but it all works out in the end. Always does 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Looked like shit against LSU. That should be enough to not award him the Heisman!

Eh disagree. 302 yards and 2 tds. He got 6 rushing yards worth of help. He probably would’ve thrown for 4+ if he got any help on the ground. Offensive line looked like shit against Lsu? Now that’s the truth. Alabama hasn’t looked great many times this year. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Don’t post facts. They don’t like that here!

Says the guy who cry's about me pointing out their recruiting and cheating. Can you name 1 player (born&raised)from the mater dump community that actually starts or is ranked ?

99% of Lowndes is homegrown and we have 150 kids on varsity. None of those not born here are 4 or 5 stars and only 3 play. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Says the guy who cry's about me pointing out their recruiting and cheating. Can you name 1 player (born&raised)from the mater dump community that actually starts or is ranked ?

99% of Lowndes is homegrown and we have 150 kids on varsity. None of those not born here are 4 or 5 stars and only 3 play. 

Y’all are dirty cheaters. MD has a ton of “homegrown” kids. That went to k-8 Catholic schools and ended up at MD. I know you’re an illiterate inbred but it’s not hard to see. Lowends has more transfers than MD does this year. Just the facts. I know you hate the facts. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

“Cry’s”  Just shit bad. 

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Just can’t take the B1G seriously until they do something in the playoffs against real talent.

And Stroud still put up most those numbers in a single half. Nobody else did, despite how bad MSU is defensively.

As for taking the Big 10 seriously, you mean like when tOSU tore up Bama’s defense on the way to winning the Nat’l title in 2014?

Pretty sure those were “playoff games” against “real talent”.

You’re suffering from selective amnesia.

44 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

As for taking the Big 10 seriously, you mean like when tOSU tore up Bama’s defense on the way to winning the Nat’l title in 2014?

LMAO EIGHT SEASONS AGO. Bama has won THREE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS since then. More than OSU has in their entire program’s history  😂😂😂😂😂 Hell why stop back at 2014?!! Mention the 2002 title!! Man USC won titles in 2003 and 2004!! Pac 12 IS LEGIT!! SoCal must  the best. 

2015 Ohio State- loser

2016 Ohio State - loser

2017 Ohio State - loser

2018 Ohio State - loser 

2019 Ohio State - loser 

2020 Ohio State - loser 

Your conference sucks and your conference champion loses against the best of the best every single season. They’ll lose again in a month. Go cry about it 

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh Man you don't  really wanna play that game this year do you?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Ohio State’s only win against a team currently ranked in the top 25 came today against an awful program that trailed by the scores of 49-0 and 38-0 the last two times they played Bama

OSU has won 21 straight in that clown conference with zero championships to show for it. Rinse wash and repeat this January. The conference championship last year was against NORTHWESTERN LOLOL It’s embarrassing really but it all works out in the end. Always does 😎

Yes please tell us more about how we play weak teams... 

That glass house must be mighty damn sturdy chief... 

But no go ahead tell us more about the nobodies we play while you line up against MSST,Florida,Miami,NMSU and Mercer... 

And while you're at it go ahead and tell us about how we shouldn't be happy about beating Midwestern teams while yall where playing Hot Potato with Arkansas... 

Yes Dorothy please... tell us how we aren't in Kansas anymore.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Looks like I hurt ATLien's feelings. I get a reply that doesn't even mention a Heisman candidate's name.

The point made is that Stroud was injured (throwing shoulder) in his first three games and didn't even play against Ohio State's easiest opponent. Or against non-P5, 10-loss NMSU. In NOVEMBER. Or ANY FCS opponents, let alone a 9-loss Southern Miss.

Young's two highest rated games this year? Against the aforementioned NMSU and Southern Miss.

If you want make an argument that Bama has a more extreme sched so far in terms of top end vs bottom end, then fine. 

PS:

2021-01-01    Northwestern    35    -    19    Auburn

2017-12-29    Northwestern    24   -   23     Kentucky

2013-01-01    Northwestern    34    -    20    Mississippi State

2012-09-08    Northwestern    23    -    13    Vanderbilt

2010-09-04    Northwestern    23    -    21    Vanderbilt

Northwestern is 5-2 against the SEC since 2010

Funny, huh?

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Just took a fat hit of school lunch runtz. I’ll play ball

WHATS BAMAS ALLTIME RECORD AGAINST RICE 🍚

3869C762-ACD3-407E-B627-22E9E1C35CF0.jpeg

244B317B-03B3-4A93-AF6E-928413BF95C9.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is just like most Alabama qbs they beat LSU. Who is the last LSU  qb to have a winning record vs Alabama?

He had 300 yards and 2 tds is looking like s%$#. 

And you still should’ve lost the game. You got the win, so kudos, but stay on point. 

If you think that was a Heisman worthy performance just quit offering opinions on it. He was fucking awful. Our best corner on the field wasn’t a starter in September. I appreciate the homer stuff, but you’re a fool to post “he had 300 yards and 2TDs in looking like #%^*.” That’s ridiculous even for you.

Even in victory your gump pride won’t let you admit the obvious. 

Before it gets said... 

I never said Bryce Young isn't good

I never said I didn't like Bryce... 

But Bama isn't the tip of the Iceburg this year...  

I firmly believe Georgia will beat Bama and Ohio State Could beat Bama... 

Our Defense ain't the greatest but yalls Defense is a liability this year and our Offense is far more potent than Arkansas... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

And you still should’ve lost the game. You got the win, so kudos, but stay on point. 

If you think that was a Heisman worthy performance just quit offering opinions on it. He was fucking awful. Our best corner on the field wasn’t a starter in September. I appreciate the homer stuff, but you’re a fool to post “he had 300 yards and 2TDs in looking like #%^*.” That’s ridiculous even for you.

Even in victory your gump pride won’t let you admit the obvious. 

Heisman is not based on 1 game vs LSU it is the entire season.  It is like the Alabama vs LSU series of late it can't be based off the 2019 game alone when Alabama has won 10 of 11.

I have not even kicked LSU when they are down. Instead of hammering Young you need to be worried about how bad LSU is right now. 

LSUs only bright spot in 2 years is they played Alabama close but lost lol.

• Like 1