Bryce Young passes for 559 yards 5 tds, should be the Heisman favorite.

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, concha said:

PS

2021-01-01    Northwestern    35    -    19    Auburn

2017-12-29    Northwestern    24   -   23     Kentucky

2013-01-01    Northwestern    34    -    20    Mississippi State

2012-09-08    Northwestern    23    -    13    Vanderbilt

2010-09-04    Northwestern    23    -    21    Vanderbilt

Northwestern is 5-2 against the SEC since 2010

Funny, huh?

Maybe Ohio St/Big Ten can get "Northwestern" to play for Ohio St. if they play a SEC Team in the Playoffs.

Bowl/Playoff games since 1990.

The RED L's are losses for Ohio St, chuck......10 of them.

SEC TEAM       
     (N) 2021/01/11  Ohio State       24 - Alabama          52     !! CFP Championship !!   
     (N) 2015/01/01  Ohio State       42 - Alabama          35     !! Sugar Bowl !!         
     (N) 2012/01/02  Ohio State       17 - Florida          24     !! Gator Bowl !!         
   (N) 2011/01/04  Ohio State       31 - Arkansas         26     !! Sugar Bowl !!         
     (N) 2008/01/07  Ohio State       24 - Louisiana State  38     !! BCS Championship !!   
     (N) 2007/01/08  Ohio State       14 - Florida          41     !! BCS Championship !!   
     (N) 2002/01/01  Ohio State       28 - South Carolina   31     !! Outback Bowl !!       
     (N) 2001/01/01  Ohio State        7 - South Carolina   24     !! Outback Bowl !!       
     (N) 1996/01/01  Ohio State       14 - Tennessee        20     !! Florida Citrus Bowl !!
     (N) 1995/01/02  Ohio State       17 - Alabama          24     !! Florida Citrus Bowl !!
     (N) 1993/01/01  Ohio State       14 - Georgia          21     !! Florida Citrus Bowl !!
     (N) 1990/01/01  Ohio State       14 - Auburn           31     !! Hall of Fame Bowl !!  

42 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Heisman is not based on 1 game vs LSU it is the entire season.  It is like the Alabama vs LSU series of late it can't be based off the 2019 game alone when Alabama has won 10 of 11.

I have not even kicked LSU when they are down. Instead of hammering Young you need to be worried about how bad LSU is right now. 

LSUs only bright spot in 2 years is they played Alabama close but lost lol.

We will be fine. I get the sneaking suspicion in the next five years the pendulum will swing. Call it a hunch. 

In the meantime, pretending what Young did against LSU was noteworthy is just ridiculous. Your insecurities won’t allow for you to see that. Your inability to see the list for what it was tells the tale. 

Pretending like you’re benevolent for not kicking LSU while we’re down is a hoot! You’ve been far and away the most classless poster when it comes to yapping about others programs. Now when you have a dumbass murderer amongst your beloved team you act holier than thou. Stop. 

Young is a great QB. Bama is a great program. Your ignorant fanbase is y’all intolerable. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We will be fine. I get the sneaking suspicion in the next five years the pendulum will swing. Call it a hunch. 

In the meantime, pretending what Young did against LSU was noteworthy is just ridiculous. Your insecurities won’t allow for you to see that. Your inability to see the list for what it was tells the tale. 

Pretending like you’re benevolent for not kicking LSU while we’re down is a hoot! You’ve been far and away the most classless poster when it comes to yapping about others programs. Now when you have a dumbass murderer amongst your beloved team you act holier than thou. Stop. 

Young is a great QB. Bama is a great program. Your ignorant fanbase is y’all intolerable. 

Starting tomorrow I'm gonna start kicking LSU 24/7 they are an easy target.  

Young has a winning record LSU who was the last LSU qb to have a winning record vs Alabama? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Stroud also played the WORST defense in ALL of college football. I’d like to think he put up monster numbers. 

Arkansas ranked 22nd nationally in passing defense. Michigan State ranked 130th.

Just can’t take the B1G seriously until they do something in the playoffs against real talent. Beating the shit out of slow midwestern teams doesn’t translate to championships. OSU averaged 48 ppg last year, had a better QB, and all those receivers plus Jamo and still got absolutely mollywhopped by four touchdowns to Bama and their awful defense (which held OSU to their lowest yardage total since 2017)

E6F9AF06-AD43-4DED-B8E1-9F5F930614C2.jpeg

It's not good, but that ranking (total yards given up) is basically due to teams passing on them alot, in part because they have a strong rush defense.  Their pass defense rating is 77th. Yards per attempt they are 55th.

Suffice it to say that nobody else came close to 400 yards and 6 TDs in one half against them.

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Starting tomorrow I'm gonna start kicking LSU 24/7 they are an easy target.  

Young has a winning record LSU who was the last LSU qb to have a winning record vs Alabama? 

😂 

Why wait? You’ve done it for at least 18 months. Nobody cares. People laughing at you because you got butthurt because your murderer was catching shit for being a murderer. THEN you strut out the “somebody told me what a piece of shit I was for making light of possible rapes and THEN I decided to stop.” Not because you had any sense or decency to do so beforehand. You never offered a mea culpa until AFTER your murderer was filmed killing an innocent lady and her dog. THEN you got holy. 

So go ahead. It makes no difference to me. I didn’t do anything to anybody. I don’t control what any representative of LSU does. BUT a you are sincerely bothered by gump fuck ups. It’s wild because you didn’t even attend the school. You just live in the state. 

Carry on. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Why wait? You’ve done it for at least 18 months. Nobody cares. People laughing at you because you got butthurt because your murderer was catching shit for being a murderer. THEN you strut out the “somebody told me what a piece of shit I was for making light of possible rapes and THEN I decided to stop.” Not because you had any sense or decency to do so beforehand. You never offered a mea culpa until AFTER your murderer was filmed killing an innocent lady and her dog. THEN you got holy. 

So go ahead. It makes no difference to me. I didn’t do anything to anybody. I don’t control what any representative of LSU does. BUT a you are sincerely bothered by gump fuck ups. It’s wild because you didn’t even attend the school. You just live in the state. 

Carry on. 

Can you tell me the last LSU qb to have a winning record vs Alabama. 

Or just post crap. 

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Can you tell me the last LSU qb to have a winning record vs Alabama. 

Or just post crap. 

What the fuck does this have to do with me jokingly saying Young didn’t deserve the Heisman because he sucked agisnt LSU? Why is it that every time somebody makes a counterpoint you go off on something else? Bro, for as good as alabama is your insecurities and need to make them perfect is embarrassingly sad.

They cheat like everybody else. They lie like everybody else. They have piece of shit kids in the program like everybody else. But not to you. You’d like everybody to believe they stand around street corners in gumpaloosa waiting to help old ladies cross the street. 

Fuxk all Friday dude give it a rest. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

What the fuck does this have to do with me jokingly saying Young didn’t deserve the Heisman because he sucked agisnt LSU? Why is it that every time somebody makes a counterpoint you go off on something else? Bro, for as good as alabama is your insecurities and need to make them perfect is embarrassingly sad.

They cheat like everybody else. They lie like everybody else. They have piece of shit kids in the program like everybody else. But not to you. You’d like everybody to believe they stand around street corners in gumpaloosa waiting to help old ladies cross the street. 

Fuxk all Friday dude give it a rest. 

2 bad seasons and sends it LSU fans like you into a mental breakdown.

You were not joking about Young that was shot because you hate Alabama. You really know so little about LSU football you can't tell me the last qb to have a winning record vs Alabama.  I know that Alabama does not have a rape culture like LSU does. LSU has a history of rape that both the past 2 head  coaches covered up. Enjoy being 5-6 and a chance of no bowl game.  Have a good Thanksgiving. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

2 bad seasons and sends it LSU fans like you into a mental breakdown.

You were not joking about Young that was shot because you hate Alabama. You really know so little about LSU football you can't tell me the last qb to have a winning record vs Alabama.  I know that Alabama does not have a rape culture like LSU does. LSU has a history of rape that both the past 2 head  coaches covered up. Enjoy being 5-6 and a chance of no bowl game.  Have a good Thanksgiving. 

Again my favorite gump, what the fuck does any of this have to do with saying Young didn’t deserve the Heisman? 

You’re the most insecure douchebag I’ve ever seen in one of these forums and I’ve seen hundreds. Your need to make anybody and everybody you’re associated with above board and just swell people is fucking embarrassing. Seriously. Rush? Garbage. Your HS? Cheaters. Your “college”(that you didn’t attend)? Scumbags like everybody else. I pity you that you’re that insecure. I can guess why, but no need to embarrass you further. 

Enjoy the holiday. 

14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Again my favorite gump, what the fuck does any of this have to do with saying Young didn’t deserve the Heisman? 

You’re the most insecure douchebag I’ve ever seen in one of these forums and I’ve seen hundreds. Your need to make anybody and everybody you’re associated with above board and just swell people is fucking embarrassing. Seriously. Rush? Garbage. Your HS? Cheaters. Your “college”(that you didn’t attend)? Scumbags like everybody else. I pity you that you’re that insecure. I can guess why, but no need to embarrass you further. 

Enjoy the holiday. 

Who does LSU play in 2 weeks?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Who does LSU play in 2 weeks?

What the fuck does any of this have to do with Young and the Heisman, other than the fact your little man complex just won’t allow you to stay on point? 

I’m not sure if you’re drunk, on drugs or just dumb? Start another 250 threads about LSU, your buddy rush and the great guy he is, alabama and how they do everything above board or make up lies about a 20 page questionnaire every gump has to fill out to drive a car. But stay on this particular point here.

I sincerely pity you that you’re so insecure you lose your shit every time anybody says anything about something or somebody you’re affiliated with. You remind me of another poster on the Vent who also has nothing but good wholesome people that he associates with. Why? Y’all are just better than the rest of us. 

Now get the last word like the insecure little bitch that you are and start another shat ton of threads to show everybody how great you and your’n are in Comparison to the rest of us and spend $250 on a community college course that’ll teach you how to know when you’re being fucked with……..

Nighy night

🤦‍♂️

20 hours ago, reggid said:

Hey, there’s no reason for everyone to get all upset and start fighting.  After all, we all agree that the SEC is vastly over-rated gutter-trash, so let us use that common ground as a bridge to peace and harmony.

Can’t we all just hug it out and get along? 😜

Reg with the W. 💪

54 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

What the fuck does any of this have to do with Young and the Heisman, other than the fact your little man complex just won’t allow you to stay on point? 

I’m not sure if you’re drunk, on drugs or just dumb? Start another 250 threads about LSU, your buddy rush and the great guy he is, alabama and how they do everything above board or make up lies about a 20 page questionnaire every gump has to fill out to drive a car. But stay on this particular point here.

I sincerely pity you that you’re so insecure you lose your shit every time anybody say LS anything about something or somebody you’re affiliated with. You remind me of another poster on the Vent who also has nothing but good wholesome people that he associates with. Why? Y’all are just better than the rest of us. 

Now get the last word like the insecure little bitch that you are and start another shat ton of threads to show everybody how great you and your’n are in Comparison to the rest of us and spend $250 on a community college course that’ll teach you how to know when you’re being fucked with……..

Nighy night

🤦‍♂️

You talk more crap than a radio station. Go watch highlights of LSU 2019 that is all you got left. Congrats on Marietta for winning 1 playoff game this year.

• Haha 1