BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin

imaGoodBoyNow

11 minutes ago, concha said:

His mother did not drive him (utterly irrelevant anyway).

He had lots to do with that town just 20 miles from Antioch.  Father lives there. Grandmother. Uncle. Cousins. His job was there...

So far Boof is 0-2.

What's worse is that Boof knows he's lying.

Gun was legal.

0-3.

Still knows he's lying.

Curfew?  You mean like the criminals that assaulted him? Charge dropped.

The left-wing powers that be told the police - who were massively undermanned - to stand down. They turned down National Guard help. So Boof wrong again.  If they had the resources why was a significant part of the downtown destroyed by the "protestors" you fellate?

0-4.

And here we get to the low IQ meme about Trayvon Martin complete with the "little angel" photo.  Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and was bashing his head in the pavement.  

0-5.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfIsu_Vz0L3lz17osEvna

Furthermore the powers that be, are what they are… in power. Despite your love of political football, it is what it is. 

bgw

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, sources better than the both of us combined say other wise. 

I recognize it to be low hanging fruit. 

Will this merit a 4-5 gibberish paragraph rebuttal?

Mr. Boof

Hit me with an imbecilic list of lies and bullshit again.

I'll see if I can make some time for you.

So it seems that the main gripe is he shouldn’t have been there, and if he wasn’t there he wouldn’t have been attacked and wouldn’t had to shoot people in self defense. 

That is true. He shouldn’t have been there. No one should. That was a mistake he has to live with. But him just being there isn’t a crime. And you shouldn’t have to give up your right to defend yourself just because you shouldn’t be somewhere. I don’t think there is a scenario where you should be forced to give up defending yourself. That sounds like rape. 

Quit raping society!!!

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The guy who killed 5 people was radicalized by the domestic terror group BLM. This is the same group that left wingers on here wholeheartedly support. 

Classic Democrats. Accuse the other side what your most guilty of. Call conservatives nazis and klansmen while actually supporting radical terrorists and extremists. You are complicit in this because it’s people like @BUFORDGAWOLVES @DBP66 @dan in daytona @World Citizen @RedZone and the like that keep these organizations living and breathing to strike terror like this guy just did 

in my world two wrongs don't make a right...I don't support anyone who kills someone....no matter what group/side they claim to be part of...wish you could do the same...you stubborn old neo-con....🙄

2 hours ago, concha said:

Father and daughter outside the Kenosha court house.

Probably not a great idea but I support their right to legally do so.

Note that apparently no Rittenhouse (read "rule of law") supporters went looking to assault them in an effort to win Darwin Awards.

50809829-10229443-image-m-21_16375759796

^ this is what you support...and hopefully we won't continue to see more idiots (I don't care what color or side you're on) like you got pictured here walking the streets with weapons....this is America...not the wild..wild west of yester year...😪

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The guy who killed 5 people was radicalized by the domestic terror group BLM. This is the same group that left wingers on here wholeheartedly support. 

Classic Democrats. Accuse the other side what your most guilty of. Call conservatives nazis and klansmen while actually supporting radical terrorists and extremists. You are complicit in this because it’s people like @BUFORDGAWOLVES @DBP66 @dan in daytona @World Citizen @RedZone and the like that keep these organizations living and breathing to strike terror like this guy just did 

Stop copying other people words.....that's called plagiarism.

Just post your stupid little retweets like you normally do.

You braindead fuck!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Here’s what should have happened with your “model” citizen, maybe it was addition by subtraction. 

04EDC1FD-D522-4FBE-850C-54E8650559F3.jpeg

I

Imbecilic indeed…..

Mr Boof

I imagine the DOJ would do so on a race/civil rights angle. 

Not applicable in the case of Rittenhouse.

Dumbass.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

^ this is what you support...and hopefully we won't continue to see more idiots (I don't care what color or side you're on) like you got pictured here walking the streets with weapons....this is America...not the wild..wild west of yester year...😪

They love to abuse that right. It was put in the constitution to let foreign enemy's and Americans know if they are attacked they will fight for their freedom. Idiots now a days run it into the ground because they have little dicks and want to feel powerful. A bunch of wanna be military rejects or punks that got bullied in school.

• Like 2

Sportsnut is really, truly stupid and dishonest enough to not be able to distinguish between people legally defending themselves and a career criminal committing multiple acts of vehicular homicide on a crowd of people who were NOT assaulting him (we'll wait on the terroristic act part).

I am near the point where I would welcome carving off part of the country and letting leftist asshats like Sportsnut, Boof and Dimbecile66 rule themselves. Can you imagine the crime and chaos?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Sportsnut is really, truly stupid and dishonest enough to not be able to distinguish between people legally defending themselves and a career criminal committing multiple acts of vehicular homicide on a crowd of people who were NOT assaulting him (we'll wait on the terroristic act part).

I am near the point where I would welcome carving off part of the country and letting leftist asshats like Sportsnut, Boof and Dimbecile66 rule themselves. Can you imagine the crime and chaos?

Scum bags , Kyle rittenhouse was getting bashed in head with a skateboard 🛹 and had to defend him self and these scum bags on here comparing him to the radical domestic terrorist BLM supporter who deliberately ran over children with his vehicle, special place in Hell for these cocksuckers who don’t have an issue what this POS did

33 minutes ago, concha said:

and in your part of the country you can sleep at night rest assured knowing your streets will be patrolled 24-7 by volunteer "wanna-be" cops.....and no need for police anymore in your "country" when everyone is packing a gun!...just call your neighbor to save you!...🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and in your part of the country you can sleep at night rest assured knowing your streets will be patrolled 24-7 by volunteer "wanna-be" cops.....and no need for police anymore in your "country" when everyone is packing a gun!...just call your neighbor to save you!...🙄

No, dumbass.

In my part of the country our leaders wouldn't let violent mobs riot, loot and torch and assault law-abiding people.

Therefore, we don't need volunteer "wanna-be" cops on the streets, though we can have them if they become needed.

In my part of the country, we support the police.

In your world, you bend over backwards to support and excuse violent criminals.

It's amazing how stupid you are and how content you are to get basically everything wrong.

Just now, concha said:

No, dumbass.

In my part of the country our leaders wouldn't let violent mobs riot, loot and torch and assault law-abiding people.

Therefore, we don't need volunteer "wanna-be" cops on the streets, though we can have them if they become needed.

In my part of the country, we support the police.

In your world, you bend over backwards to support and excuse violent criminals.

It's amazing how stupid you are and how content you are to get basically everything wrong.

leaders?...who needs leaders/cops when everyone is packing?...every man for himself!!....have at it!...and no one with a half a brain defends any kind of criminals...nice try!

"there were good people on both sides"...D.J.T referring to the Charrlottleville red-necks...that's the "country" you want to live in...😪

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

leaders?...who needs leaders/cops when everyone is packing?...every man for himself!!....have at it!...and no one with a half a brain defends any kind of criminals...nice try!

"there were good people on both sides"...D.J.T referring to the Charrlottleville red-necks...that's the "country" you want to live in...😪

concha supports murderous dictators and killer teenagers.

You just have to accept this about him.

He's never going to be consistent in his calls for law and order.

• Thanks 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin