BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

concha is completely incapable of refuting 100% truthful claims about him.

He supports murderous dictators who kill leftists.

He supports killer teenagers who kill people who are perceived as leftists.

they weren't leftist (although he hates them too) in his mind they were just criminals that deserved to be executed...they had criminal pasts so that makes everything boy-wonder did acceptable...he did society a "favor" in his mind and in the mind of the other nutty neo-cons here...the kid is going to end up being a celebrity of the right...he's their hero!..SAD!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yes you are....LOL....🤡

You are free to waste time with the opinions of a deservedly low-wage unemployment clerk who is starved for attention. He'll appreciate it.

I'll stick with the law, truth, a well-considered and correct jury verdict, and common sense.

His angry, non-sensical typing will likely continue for awhile.  

🤣

2 hours ago, concha said:

I imagine the DOJ would do so on a race/civil rights angle. 

Not applicable in the case of Rittenhouse.

Dumbass.

Why not, your wailing on this forum presents as Rittenhouse is oppressed, impoverished and denied all sorts of rights.

Because as you put it, let’s carve a piece of the continent off for the ones that disagree with you. And plenty do, don’t let your prideful posting go to your head

Diversity is coming and you can’t stop it.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha is completely incapable of refuting 100% truthful claims about him.

He supports murderous dictators who kill leftists.

He supports killer teenagers who kill people who are perceived as leftists.

Anyone that disagrees with KKKoncha is a leftist, America hating POS. 

Thats KKKoncha’s POV. 

bgw

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why not, your wailing on this forum presents as Rittenhouse is oppressed, impoverished and denied all sorts of rights. [When without an actual argument or facts, make shit up 🤣 ]

Because as you put it, let’s carve a piece of the continent off for the ones that disagree with you. And plenty do, don’t let your prideful posting go to your head  [I want fools like you to actually experience the idiocy you advocate. You're welcome]

Diversity is coming and you can’t stop it. [I have no issue with diversity. My life proves it, Talcum  🤡 ]

bgw

LMAO at Talcum...

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why not, your wailing on this forum presents as Rittenhouse is oppressed, impoverished and denied all sorts of rights.

Because as you put it, let’s carve a piece of the continent off for the ones that disagree with you. And plenty do, don’t let your prideful posting go to your head

Diversity is coming and you can’t stop it.

bgw

Diversity is coming not by coincidence but by design. It’s an import of new voters for a party that is too extreme for the natural born citizens. 

Cheat in ballots, and gross fraudulence in 5-6 of the left wing cities across America delivered your party a temporary victory. Republicans didn’t anticipate the magnitude of the chest in ballots. That’s why there is massive voting reform. 

Enjoy the next year while you can. Unless the dems find a new and more creative way to cheat 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’ll admit I do tune out left-wing propaganda and talking points, so i might have missed it.

Could someone repost the exact Wisconsin laws Kyle Rittenhouse broke? Not even the ones he was acquitted on, but the ones the law scholars here say he broke. Please post the link to the Wisconsin law for convenience please. 

Well, he killed people and the obvious, on-video and jury-upheld acts of self-defense don't count because a low-wage unemployment clerk from Florida says so.

I hope that helps.

👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, he killed people and the obvious, on-video and jury-upheld acts of self-defense don't count because a low-wage unemployment clerk from Florida says so.

I hope that helps.

👍

I know that is obvious. Lol. I just feel that the left wingers on here that are mourning the loss of their fellow comrades would at least be able to provide the actual law or laws he broke. That seems pretty simple. If you are going to passionately defend child rapists, I would hope you are not doing so in vain. 

if you are a “rationalized centrist” and not a left wing extremist, and you think Kyle Rittenhouse was in the wrong, then I think it would take 60 seconds to cite the actual law he broke. If they can’t do that then it appears they are radicals who align with other radicals 

Have you ever noticed that the facts about a case when it goes to trial are vastly different than the information put out by the main stream media, actors and other celebrities? 

It’s almost as if they don’t care about the truth, and only care about pushing their slanted narrative to enact their ideology on everyone else regardless of any rational thinking 🤔🤔🤔

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know that is obvious. Lol. I just feel that the left wingers on here that are mourning the loss of their fellow comrades would at least be able to provide the actual law or laws he broke. That seems pretty simple. If you are going to passionately defend child rapists, I would hope you are not doing so in vain. 

if you are a “rationalized centrist” and not a left wing extremist, and you think Kyle Rittenhouse was in the wrong, then I think it would take 60 seconds to cite the actual law he broke. If they can’t do that then it appears they are radicals who align with other radicals 

The utter disingenuousness here is staggering.

But given the source, it's not so staggering.

This would be like someone saying to point out the law that this driver broke. I mean he was just driving down the street!  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The utter disingenuousness here is staggering.

But given the source, it's not so staggering.

This would be like someone saying to point out the law that this driver broke. I mean he was just driving down the street!  

What driver? Where? 

yes if you accuse someone of breaking a law the least you can do is explain the law they broke. was it murder? Manslaughter? Assault with a deadly weapon? Crossing state lines with a gun? Unlawful use of a firearm? Breaking a curfew? Jay walking? 

Can you just type in English the exact law he broke and should have been found guilty of?

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is there a scenario that you can come up with where someone should have to give up their right to self-defense?

Kyle Rittenhouse should absolutely shoot someone if he feels that his life is in danger.

But he should also go to prison for taking an AR-15 and expressly seeking out the danger which caused him to kill two people.

The purposeful dishonesty of people like you is amazing.

If an armed vigilante had gone down to the Capitol on January 6th to shoot Trump supporters who were violently protesting I bet you'd have a different outlook.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

yes if you accuse someone of breaking a law the least you can do is explain the law they broke.

This is the purposeful dishonesty I'm talking about.

You act like killing two people with an assault rifle when you initiated the contact has nothing to do with anything.

This fits perfectly with the defense of George Zimmerman.

In your world, it's perfectly OK to start a confrontation and then kill the other person if they fight back. Self-defense!

• Thanks 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin