BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin

imaGoodBoyNow

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Here you go KKKonchita… a picture to help you move from your mid brain emotional state back to the forebrain reasoning. 

bgw

044406B3-B6B5-4ACD-AD7D-7E4368BAFA91.jpeg

A low IQ drawing that understandably appeals to your stupid ass.

It's missing the black woman that Blake sexually abused, a copy of the restraining order he was violating, and a tasteful scene showing him resisting arrest, repeatedly refusing legal orders to stop and then reaching into a car to grab a knife.

I know... I know... it's all on the po-po.

And where is the picture of your rapist pedo idol bum rushing Rittenhouse and threatening to kill him?

Your sorry ass would watch while a pedo ass raped a kid in your neighborhood all in the name of "due process".

What a sorry POS.

But at least you have your budding love with Andy.

38 minutes ago, concha said:

A low IQ drawing that understandably appeals to your stupid ass.

It's missing the black woman that Blake sexually abused, a copy of the restraining order he was violating, and a tasteful scene showing him resisting arrest, repeatedly refusing legal orders to stop and then reaching into a car to grab a knife.

I know... I know... it's all on the po-po.

And where is the picture of your rapist pedo idol bum rushing Rittenhouse and threatening to kill him?

Your sorry ass would watch while a pedo ass raped a kid in your neighborhood all in the name of "due process".

What a sorry POS.

But at least you have your budding love with Andy.

Jealous KKKonchita? No friend to unload on, no good pussy to eat or fuck?

No good pot, booze, cigar or a life to speak of. 

Attention starved? Anchorless? No purpose?

Call FUK DA KLAN or 1-385-32-5526 and get help.

75DAF8AB-DE4E-4A5D-81E2-7CE880DFEA79.jpeg

Mister Boof

Comical how Boof gets his ass handed to him on the facts and just cruises along trying to act like nothing happened.

I'm guessing that reply was a junior high-ish attempt to sound cool.

Truth? Facts? Nahhh...  I just want to suck up to BLM folks and hope they'll let me be their friend.  😂🤡

blogpost.jpeg

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

KKKonchita gets the last word, while reasonable law abiding centrists return to their lives. 

Sad little man. 

bgw

You are far from a centrist. You are one of the most radical people on this board. Calling people nazis and klansmen is the first hint. Calling them that just because they disagree with you is the dead give away. 

and anyone who supports the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter is about as far left as you can get from the center as possible

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are far from a centrist. You are one of the most radical people on this board. Calling people nazis and klansmen is the first hint. Calling them that just because they disagree with you is the dead give away. 

and anyone who supports the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter is about as far left as you can get from the center as possible

This is almost like hypocritical right-wing performance art.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is almost like hypocritical right-wing performance art.

What do you mean?

im center right. I believe in legal weed and (Democrats) aborting their babies. Lol. I believe in legal immigration by coming through the front door, and you earn what you get. I believe everyone has an equal shot. I believe you should be judged not by the color of your skin but the content of your character. Racism against any race is bad. I believe in law and order and the right to self defense. I believe in free speech. I am against indoctrination the youth, and forcing people to get a medical procedure. 

What about my beliefs is “right wing”??

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The manner in which you lie about them.

Come on, you’re a smart dude. Stop defending these leftist morons that are running this country into the ground. Biden is a disaster. Democrats in Congress are a complete disaster. BLM is a terrorist movement. Not in theory, but certainly in action. And you don’t have to agree with the Rittenhouse verdict but you have to agree with the right to self-defense and that the jury weighed all the evidence.

You guys can reopen this conversation when inflation is not at 30 or 40 year highs, when gas is under three dollars a gallon, and when the great unifier starts and unifying. 81 million votes and a 36% approval rate? Yeah right.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Stop defending these leftist morons that are running this country into the ground. Biden is a disaster. Democrats in Congress are a complete disaster. BLM is a terrorist movement. Not in theory, but certainly in action. And you don’t have to agree with the Rittenhouse verdict but you have to agree with the right to self-defense and that the jury weighed all the evidence.

This thread has nothing to do with any of this.

But thanks for dropping in again to prove to us all how stupid you are.

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

You guys can reopen this conversation when inflation is not at 30 or 40 year highs, when gas is under three dollars a gallon, and when the great unifier starts and unifying. 81 million votes and a 36% approval rate? Yeah right.

You just invented this conversation in a thread that has nothing to do with any of it.

Maybe one day you'll stop being such a dumbass.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But I can demonstrate Nolebull813's lies about his positions.

They are not even his positions.....he's been on this copying spree the last few days since he's stopped posting tweets from complete weirdos.

He's much too stupid to have a position on anything important.

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin