BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are far from a centrist. You are one of the most radical people on this board. Calling people nazis and klansmen is the first hint. Calling them that just because they disagree with you is the dead give away. 

and anyone who supports the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter is about as far left as you can get from the center as possible

“Logic” from the village idiot. 

Gotta love it. 

bgw

14 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You just invented this conversation in a thread that has nothing to do with any of it.

Maybe one day you'll stop being such a dumbass.

You're a relentless apologist for the left. Stop your charade. You're the guy that thinks he's the smartest in the room and is mocked because you "know" too much for your own good.

Changing topics, I think if Tech and STA both win, that STA travels to Tech? You coming to Tampa? If so, I'd love to shoot the shit with you at the game.

Tech had the highest RPI in 7A but I'm not sure if they do Semi's based on RPI or rotation these days.

3 Tampa Bay Tech (Tampa, FL) 7A 3 10 0.756 10-0-0 1.000 0.672 0.570
4 Seminole (Sanford, FL) 8A 1 2 0.735 9-1-0 0.900 0.669 0.621
5 Dunbar (Fort Myers, FL) 6A 4 13 0.731 9-0-0 1.000 0.602 0.567
6 St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, FL) 7A 4 14 0.730 9-1-0 0.900 0.692 0.576

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to BLM BUNCH of sick fucks,,,, prayers to the people In Wisconsin